The Mail Box

yes, i do have walls that i've built quite strongly.

i've got a good reason for it. it's not because i want to keep people out.

i built it in order to know who would be strong enough to break it downto gain my trust and respect.

trust isn't given in a snap. it should be earned.

~the queen

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel
Guest Riveria

You,

Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!

Me

hi

naalala mo pa pala ako

siguro may problema ka na naman sa kanya

nahuli mo na naman ba na may babae syang ka text?

kausap...ka-date...o tulad ng madalas mo sabihin - kalandian?

parang ayoko muna magkita tayo....kasi makikita ko na naman ang mukha mong malungkot

mas madalas yun kesa sa mukha mong masaya...nakangiti...na gustung gusto kong titigan

pero kung ikaw bibili ng beer, ok lang...kahit alam kong hindi naman mangyayari...

kasi di ko naman napapayagan na ikaw magbabayad

di ka na kasi natuto...noon pa sinabi ko na sayo na di sya seryoso sayo...pang display ka lang nya

pangyabang sa mga barkada nya...na may gf syang drop dead gorgeous [laglag panty mo everytine dini describe ka nya ng ganun]

pero pag narinig ko na naman iyak mo...pupunta pa din ako

makikinig sa paulit-ulit mong problema

sa pagbubulag bulagan mong pagmamahal sa isang taong hindi ka naman talaga pinahahalagahan

iinom tayo...patatawanin kita...papayuhan...hindi titigilan hanggang ngumiti ka uli

at sumaya kahit sandali

hindi mo alam

ang hapdi kong nararamdaman

na hindi mo makita

o ayaw mong tingnan

ang taong totoong nagmamahal sayo

s

• Like (+1) 1

to the 'heartbroken' ones:

you might be shocked, out of words, your mind is blank and your heart is breaking. you feel like dying, but your still alive and breathing. barely.

give it time. though time really doesn't heal the wounds, YOU'D need time to heal YOUR wounds. it's devastating, it's torture and hellish at the moment. it's gonna hurt big time, for a while, but like all things.. it won't last forever.

it's okay to not be okay. f#&k those who say you're just full of drama. do what you have to do. we deal with pain differently. cry a lot. go out with friends. meditate. try a hobby. beautify. acknowledge how you feel. your feelings are valid.

right now, everything's a mess. but one day you'd realize your worth. you're more than your pain and you deserve better.

when you're ready, let it all go. get out of the darkness. for every goodbye there will be a new hello. life's gonna get better. stop hold on to the past, learn from it.

in the future, don't shortchange yourself. accept the love you think you deserve. i never see you as broken, you're just going through life. remember, you're f#&king beautiful and you're f#&king awesome.

better days ahead.

cheers :)

• Like (+1) 2

you don't have to fake a smile. be who you are. you don't always need to walk on eggshells. rant all you want, someone who cares would want to know why your day's bad. cry all you want, spill your guts until you wouldn't have to fake that smile anymore. you don't have to put on a show. remove your mask. let's see the real you.