The Mail Box

Hey,

I hope you find peace in your heart.

Dont think about other things anymore.

Not everyone that you meet will be good for you.

Some of them will be your mistake. Learn from them.

You've been through so much in the past,

Move on. You have to.

Me.

You

feeling blessed?

papost post pa ng nagsisimba

lampas sang taong utang, di mo na binayaran

lahat ng messages ko, di mo pinansin

wow, di ko alam ganyan ka pala katigas

Me

------------------------------------------------------

MRS

better stay away na din

buti nang di tayo nag uusap

kakakasal nyo lang, buntis ka pa

ayoko na maging dahilan ng pag aaway nyo ng mister mo

nagsawa na ako

le panda

C,

don't be surprised that i don't take notice of you.

i know about it, somebody told me about your FB shout out which made me look at your page.

you don't know me well, we're not even acquaintances, we only met once.

why do i not take notice of you?

here are three big reasons:

1. i do not like those who are unreasonably clingy. i mean, come on! good thing i enabled the approval of tagged items before they post on my timeline.that means, yeah, i read one of them telling me that you sent me a message via the channels that were available to you. i have read them but i decided not to reply. the reason - you drain me of energy. after talking to you,my mood was sour for two days and i felt tired and weak. i have not been that much drained for ages.

2. you kept tagging me when it came to movie posters. lemme tell you,the first movie poster you tagged, i only watched i think 3 movies from that franchise. i never liked the story. and i really am not interested to know if you are excited and can't wait for its showing. the second movie, my 22 year old nephew and i talked about it already and based on his recommendations it's worth watching. i might watch it, MIGHT being the operative word. the last movie poster you tagged, i know about the information you were trying to catch my attention with because i am interested in it, i tried to learn as much as i can. no need for your "FYI."

3. the biggest of them all - i caught yo in a lie while trying to get sympathy from me. you took my being civil and my silence as a sign that i believed the crappies that you were spewing outta your mouth. our common friend, who by the way read through you told me all about it. i did a little digging of my own, i must say, gotcha!

good thing we aren't directly connected. the tagging alnost worked because of a common friend. and yeah, i will not accept your friend request. sorry (not really), my FB is only for those who are really close to me and you're not one of them.

N

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

baa baa black sheep,

hes only willing to give you breadcrumbs. he won't reveal too much, because that would signal something serious. he only wants you around for an ego boost.

for consolation, he does like you. he thinks youre pretty or interesting or fun. but still, youre a backup plan.

so sorry, honey. hes never going to be your boyfriend. hes been leading you on, even if it wasnt his intention.

stop asking. quit being naive. it's not mixed signals. they mean nothing. doll, it means you should move on.

💋

humpty dumpty

Edited by matryoshka doll

Hey,

Ang aga mong mambwisit. Alam ko nabasa mo na yung post ko.

Hindi lahat ng posts ko pagdududahan mo,kasi ako walang pakialam sa kung

Anong nababasa ko. Ayaw kitang kausap. Nabadtrip mo na ako. Saka na kita kakausapin

Pag ok na ako.

You know the reason why I'm like this. Binigyan mo pa ako ng reason mag beast mode.

I'm truly sorry for everything that I've done, I've been stupid not to think before I act. I understand if you don't ever wanna talk to me again. I regret saying those things and feeling the way I did that resorted to me spurting out those stupid things. I'm really hoping that you can still forgive me. You know my feelings for you will never ever go away. I'll always be here waiting and hoping that you will still forgive me. Take care always!

Love,

~Me~

hotshot,

you let dick do the thinking, now you're in all sorts of trouble.

bear it, boy. man up. no other way.

dont hide behind lawyers, pedigrees and jumpshots.

hell, you might even lose her.

bear it, boy. steel the young nerves and take it all.

someday, when it is all over, you will know how it is to be a man and who your friends are.

-Wile E. Coyote,

Nahuli mo na ba ang mailap na si Roadrunner. Gumana na ba yung mga produktong bili mo sa ACME Corp. Di ko na kasi kayo nakikitang dumadaan ngayon. Sana naman natupad na lahat ng mga pangarap mo sa buhay, wag ka sana mag sawa sa mga kalokohang ginagawa mo.

-Z