The Mail Box

Dearest Spa Mods,

Probably it was sent to all , but could it be to all Male?

Thank you for the invitation. Yes, I admire women but I'm not interested in availing her service.

And if only if I become interested, I will definitely contact any of you.

So, count me out from the mailing list?

;)

Sincerely,

Me

• Like (+1) 2

Ma,

Happy Mother's Day to you. May every day be celebrated in honor of the sacrifices you made in bringing me to this world and raising me to be the kind of person I am today.

Love,

Christian

PS: I haven't met the woman with whom I will spend the rest of my life in marriage. When I do, you'll be the first to know. I will always strive to be worthy of her love, and love her as unconditionally as I know you love me and my siblings.

• Like (+1) 1

New Operations Manager,

Congratulations for snatching this role. You are new to the company, I see. But please conduct yourself with grace and humility. Do not expect us to change for and adjust to you. There's a reason why this company is one of the best places to work in before you even submitted your application. More to the point, you are an Operations Manager, not a Micro Manager. Let the Team Leads and Managers under you do their job. Do not go about policing people around, as if you can always do a better job than anybody else who has been at it for longer.

With all due respect, sometimes I feel like you should be on a diet. Why? Because you are so full of yourself.

Sincerely,

Employee not under you, thank goodness

Hello ^_^

There's no reason to lie to me. I'm very patient and understanding. I get it, s@%t happens. Just be honest and tell it as it is. Second chances have never been a problem with me. Yeah, I've given more than that before I tell you to f#&k yourself.

Hope you get the day that you deserve.

😚