The Mail Box

You,

We've known each other for years and it was really nice to finally met you.

See I am true my words, as how I am to you since you met me online .. I remained the same after we met.

Thank you for loving me but at this time, I am not even sure if I want to know what love is for the nth time.

I'll see you when you're here in Iloilo :)

Me

• 1 month later...

To My Future Husband,

If you ask me when was the exact day I fell in love with you, I won’t be able to answer. All I know is that there’s heavy feeling in my heart whenever we are not in good terms. All I know is that whenever you’re sent away for work or when circumstances and distance hinder us to spend time on a regular basis for quite a few weeks or months, I feel incomplete. And I realized more that I love you whenever we argue and haven’t patched things up. The thought of losing you and losing us is devastating. But most of all, I realized that I do truly love you when you asked me to marry you and all I could ever say and think with all my heart is my big YES. That moment brought me to future of us having kids, learning to cook your favorite dish, waking up beside you every day and seeing the youth in our faces fade away, yet we are together and we stay.

If you ask me why I fell in love with you, I can name a number of things and funny thing but those are not exactly the grand things we did together but the small languages of love you have shown me. I fell in love you because it’s your voice over the phone greeting me good morning everyday. I fell in love with you because if you can’t make a call due to early meetings, you send me a good morning voice message. I fell in love with you because when you went to the fridge for a drink, you also took one for me without me asking. I fell in love with you because you would bow down if you notice my shoelace is loose while we are running. I fell in love with you because even when you had a great day at work and I came home with from a terrible day at work, you didn’t say “Yeah, yeah, but let me tell about my day.” You sat down and listened to my awful day and you didn’t even say a thing about your amazing day. I fell in love with you because you consistently kiss my forehead everytime we meet. I fell in love with you because I saw you remained focus on me when we’re together even there’s a pretty chic passing by. I fell in love with you because we often share a slice of cake in just one plate. I fell in love with you because you give me space when you feel I need to hear my own thoughts. No one has ever understood me as much as you did. I do truly fall in love in you.

• Like (+1) 1

you,

everything crashed and failed because we gave up on each other because of pride and ego or to whatever life's stupidity there is.

I ain't perfect and so are you, we are just too scared to admit it to each other. we just wish we can unwrite the past and

probably make things right or better the least. you, i sincerely hope for all the hurt and pains i caused you..i am sorry, i really am.

i hope in time you will forgive me as i have already forgiven you. wishing all the best for you.

me

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

B,

Dunno what happened to you. I hope you are safe. By the way, I got rid of your shirt. :D

D,

I'm going by my gut. If you like me, go after me. I will not exert any effort to change myself only for you to like me back. I love being me. And you associating with that group of people totally turned me off. eww.

S,

May you find Ms. Right. I'm good being alone. I am thoroughly enjoying it.

M,

Congratulations on the developments in your life. May you be blessed. :)

V,

Hope you are doing well wherever you are. Talk to you soon.

Me,

Go kick some more butt. Studying language never felt this exhilarating and exciting.

Happy New Year. :)

:) :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...