The Mail Box

inconsiderate neighbors,

just because it's Friday doesn't mean that you can turn up the volume of your stereo to the point that people from 3 blocks away can hear you playing "Rico Mambo!"

you're giving me a fokking headache on a Friday, no less. can you keep the stupid volume down, especially when your speakers sound like tin cans rattling!

thanks.

your would be appreciative neighbor

bitter,

just because he slapped u with reality and facts, u cant lower your pride and ego.

instead of fighting smartly, u chose to act childish...lol..

i looked up at u since i was young, but from that time u embarassed me with your actions, wish i wasnt related to you.

now that you're leaving for a while, hopefully u realize your mistakes too and finally when you're back, u wont have to see me here.

Dear Mr. Right,

I am happy with you not existing. My nerdy self revels in studies and reading and the offers I am receiving to flaunt whatever nosebleed concept is in my brain.

So suck it up. I really no longer mind if you never show up. :)

Ms. Nerd aka Ms. Right

Jack and Johnnie,

We need to stay away from each other for now. I really don't mind the headache and the hangover you guys give. And i am pretty sure that "the man" doesn't have complaints when I do nasty...dirty things when you're around. Me thinks he likes it very much. :P

It's not you, guys; it's me. And my liver. Lol!

Good bye Jack. Good bye Johnnie.l

I will miss you both. It was fun while it lasted. Thank you for the memories.

Adieu.

Me

Hey there beautiful,

Yeah, I know I can't name you yet as you haven't told me yours yet, since we haven't seen each other yet.

And yet, I long for the day I can say I'm glad we've met.

Sorry, I usually take the wrong turns, and probably we've always had near misses.

Maybe you already know me, just that we can't get our heads above and around the friendzone, or maybe we're both just having too much fun to notice.

I know you're there, somewhere. Hey, you can still look for that someone in the afterlife, right?

I might be en route to hell, but I'd still look if it's in you I'll find my heaven.

And this might be in the wrong forum but f*** it,

I'll bump into you sometime, so..

Have fun until then, okay?

I will. And I'll share it all with you once I see you.

Until that time.

It's a chase.

• Like (+1) 2