The Mail Box

Casper,

Happy Birthday! You don't look any older than 30. I'm glad to know that your staff bought a nice dress shirt and tie, it could be a running joke for being matured and old. To me, you will always be 30.

We've been bestfriends for a longtime, you were starting to learn to speak Filipino and you have a good accent on that, thats really cool. The word g a g o isn't a good word and try not to emphasize it too well.

I hope you have a good dinner with your folks,Regards to your friend Ben.

Someday in the future, we'd go to France. Where your folks have bought an ancient cottage with stone walls. I wish we can go to Toulouse too, to see old relatives and hopefully they speak English and lets go to curiosity shops and buy old tarot cards. We will go to Wales, see the old farmhouses, eat sushi in Yokosuka, and see Mount Fuji.

With all the travel we'd do before we are 40. All you have to say when and we'd fly. I have a lot of time in my hands. We have a lot of exploring to do. Casper, my old friend, my bestfriend for life. I love you and I hope you find the girl of your dreams.

Yours always,

S.Bianca S.

tet,

i miss your smiles. the way you laugh. its almost a year nadin ata nung huli ko nakitang tumawa ka ng totoo.. the rest are all fakes. how i wish makita ko ulit yung dating ikaw... i know your dying. i honestly wonder nga bat til now ur still alive. very tough ha. yung remaining time mo yung chance na maging masaya ka. sige na nga suportahan na lang ulit kita.. tutal paalis ka naman na.. kahit masakit alam ko naman yung mga moments lang na kasama mo sia yun yung nagiging panandaliang escape mo sa putanginang mundong to... :) pagdadamot ko pa ba?? kaya ge lang push mo lang wala naman ng mawawala... :) stick sa plan dati. make memories... ;)

me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. On this day, for all its worth, if you haven't felt it, I hope. Wait. No. Correct that. I want. I want you to know it. To realize it. If circumstances were different. For both of us. I would have done everything within my power for you and me to be an "us". But the realization that this is next to impossible is just so painful that I had to get away. From this pseudo world that became our venue for our closeness. Intimacy. Believe me when I say that I miss you every single day. Cross my heart and hope to die

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bugs,

I miss you. I'm too afraid to text you na kasi natatakot ako umiyak nanaman knowing na there is a chance na ul ignore me lang ulit.. kaya eto I'm just waiting nalang.. waiting for you to miss me. if I could only borrow you from her kahit one whole day lang before I go... haysssssssss... but I know I couldn't.. :( ive been dreaming about you every night nanaman...and well every time I sleep,..... tsk.... and I don't wanna wake up..

tet.

Neighbors,

Please try to avoid the following

Cleaning your car @7:00 in the morning and detailing the interior just because it's new. I mean damn, when you had the 2nd hand car you weren't doing that. For crying out loud, we're supposed to sleep in during Sundays! Oh, btw, in case you haven't noticed you were actually abke to erase the conduction sticker number on your temp plate due to excessive cleaning. Whew!

Warming up your car at 6:30 or 7:00 on a Sunday morning, just because the other neighbor is cleaning their car! And the worse part, you're not even leaving for the day.

Slamming your car door closed at ungodly hours like 6:30, 7:00 in the morning or 11:00pm to 12mn. I really don't give a damn if you wreck your car in the process, but it is irritating.

And please, guys can you avoid the contest syndrome. Try not to do things at the same time with ech other just so you can show off who cleans the car better or something similar to it. I think what you guys forget is the fact that no matter the brand, if it's not a collector's car or even when it is, its value drops as soon as it goes out of the shop. There's really no use in showing it off. It's just a tool, dudes!

Me

Edited by HarleyQueen

YA,

You TOLD me that you were SINGLE.

Good thing I an MTC galpal decided to communicate with you ... apparently you told her that you were MARRIED!

Changes the WHOLE dimension of HOW I treated you. No wonder you wanted us to be EXCLUSIVE!

I can ONLY be such ... with the person who proposes to MARRY me or want me to be HIS "The ONLY One".

I really couldnt AGREE to that arrangement ... especially when there are SOOO many YUMMY guys out there (here & on the other site where I met you).

I am SINGLE, after all.

You RUINED it by LYING to me of your STATUS.

Yet, we did have a good 3 MEAT ups ...

It was GOOD while it lasted.

But you're an ASS to just "disappear" ... throw away your SIN SIM & no longer reply to my SMS or Viber messages.

As per my MTC galpal said ... "he doesnt deserve the attention u give him".

IF you told me the TRUTH ... things could have be DIFFERENT, it could have been an "on going" thing.

Oh, well.

YOUR loss, not mine.

Shame ... I REALLY liked you.

BN

porkchop,

welcome to my memory dump.

if our paths cross again in the future, blame the misinformation effect for the unreliable recall of information or facts or implants of false hopes.

truly, fear and sadness are keeping me company. But too soon I'll be with Joy.

:)

Edited by shhhhhh