The Mail Box

you,

unexpectedly, i woke up this morning with thoughts of you

the figures i thought i will never remember, guided my fingers and i found you...

i saw your picture and brought back the memories

how i love to smell you and made me close my eyes before i kiss you

the warm hugs i welcomed and the passionate kisses in between

the kiss bite on your chin

we laughed so hard, we had so much fun

the best part?

waking up each morning seeing your face

memories...memories indeed

11 years was half of my lifetime

(deep sigh)

thank you for keeping me alive and to go on each day

thank you for finally giving me back my life, the one i have before i met you.

thank you.

ex-lover

• Like (+1) 1

Hey...

I know I've been through a lot, life's got its ups and lots of its downs,

Turned the wrong turns quite a bit, messed up quite a number as well,

But just to let you know,

That as sure as there's a sun behind the clouds during the day,

And a moon hanging in the sky at night...

...I'm with ya.

Yours truly,

Chase

Hey T,

Loving you is like me driving a racing car,

I feel relaxed and comfy, even though my heart's doing something like 200bpm.

Thank you.

Never felt this good in a looong while.

I hope I make you feel great all the same.

Mr. C

Edited by MrChase
  • Like (+1) 1

mr. b.w.,

let's talk when we both have had our z's.

am just currently feeling the effects of stress and the effing lack of sleep. compound that with exhaustion and you got a ready recipe for disaster.

as you know, even professionals need help at times. it's great that you're there. thanks for the catch. i'll let you know via a if i need further asistance.

may your weekend be great.

in gratitude,

dr. cm

Edited by DarkEinjel

My dearest you,

I'll let this post speak for what my heart and soul want to tell you...

Make me believe in love again.

To the one I'll end up with, Love is not easy. It never will be.

So I hope that you can find your love for me in your heart, for when the time comes that your mind couldn't process your love for me, I know that your heart will.

Love is just not about happiness. It is also about sacrifice, compromise, and a lot of other unpleasant things.

So let's make a very firm foundation of love, trust, and respect so that when the going gets tough, we will give it a good fight.

I hope that you won't give up on me. I do not wake up at the right side of the bed all the time.

Believe me, I have mood swings and it will drive you crazy.

The good side that you see often is only half of who I am.

I hope that you'd stay when you get to see the other half of me and believe me, it is not pleasant at all.

I hope that you'd understand my insecurities and assure me that you are mine.

I tend to get jealous; not that I don't trust you, it's just that I am afraid to lose you,

I am afraid of losing someone that I love, I am afraid of getting hurt. I am afraid of a lot of things and I hope you'd banish that fear.

I cannot say all of the bad things about me, I guess, it is for you to find out and I hope that when you do, you'd still think that I am worth the stay.

Make me believe, please.

Understand that someone broke my heart into tiny pieces and although I took my time putting myself all together, the scar will be there.

Mend that scar.

Make me believe in love again because, honestly, right now, I don't.

Make me believe in love, make me want to love all over again.

Make me believe that we could last a lifetime, because someone f#&ked up the meaning of "forever" for me.

Give me a reason to wake up and look forward to each day, because right now, I don't even know why I need to wake up anymore.

I loved someone so much and I thought that person is my greatest love.

Surpass that.

Be the one who is even greater than the greatest love that I had.

I hope that when God lets you in my life, I am ready.

I want you to come at the right time because I don't want to give you the burden of healing me.

Trust me, I am trying to heal myself right now and I am not just trying, I am trying very hard.

And if ever you are meant for me, I hope you are meant to stay.

I am already in the stage of life where all I want is something serious and something that would last.

And if ever you turn out to be the person who shattered my heart into pieces, my greatest love, I hope this time you already know my worth.

I hope this time you are meant to stay.

With all my love,
Me -_-
  • Like (+1) 2

Ate R,

Funny how you ONLY talk/text me when you NEED something from me.

I can READ you like a book.

The young lady you "brought up" ... didnt do well with all your "hovering", she STILL got herself pregnant.

You & your bestfriend think that you're SOOO good with everything ... this is the PROOF that you arent.

I may have MEN, from time to time ... but I am SAFE.

So ... here's to you & the "family" you treat as your own. If only you already "carried" their last name instead of dad's ... you certainly DONT act like a H******. Far from it ... am sure dad is tossing & turning in his grave.

You're far gone ... have LOST respect for you. Used to put you on a pedestal ... not anymore.

A

• 2 weeks later...

Nakakatuwa. Yung matalik mong kaibigan. :lol:

Ang panukatan mo nga naman ng mabuting tao...

Minsan, nakamamangha.

Nawa'y dumami pa ang mga kaibigan mong gaya nya. :D

'ika nga ng isang kasabihan:

Sabihin mo sa akin kung sino-sino ang iyong mga kaibigan,

at sasabihin ko sa 'yo...

*iiling-iling

mister,

normally, i am sure of myself, confident, cocky even some might say.

i don't know how to let you know, but you...

...you fascinate me, intrigue me. your blend of simplicity and complexity is drawing me.

but...

...i don't know how to reach out to you. i wish i could pick your brain. i just don't know how to start a conversation with you.

funny...

wish we could be friends

the queen

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

dear sir,

i wrote a piece yesterday, however with some egging from a friend of mine, i decided to write this note.

what is it that i want to say?

i find you to be smart, intellectual. someone who others could learn from. bits about life and some mundane. you're someone whom i feel no one will find boring during a conversation.

wish i could pick your brain. topics ranging from photography to other things that may be of shared interest.

wait, i think this is getting too direct. might as well drop the name? nah. still too shy to do so and if i did, might as well just send you a message instead of writing this general and undirected, anonymous note. if i do muster up the guts and courage, i wish you'd respond.

nothing much left to say, except can we be friends?

~the queen

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

to those who are going through "hell" or whatever you wanna call your slump (you know who you people are):

sometimes in life we'll lose our way. for the lucky ones, its just one thing. but more often than not, when it rains.. it pours.

remember, we ALL go through s@%t....and some have it worse. take refuge in the fact that most of the time, people were able to overcome.

what youre going through, this time, will come to pass. this is not your life, its just your f#&king situation.

so, get your f#&king ass up. start over. move on. move forward. dare yourself to move. get help. it's not the end of the world, and you know it. when all else fail, give up. give up the struggle. everything's bound to change, anyway. so, for crying out loud, just flow.

and this. i've seen this. life can be, pretty beautiful. go and be awesome.

-from a concerned citizen

Edited by ditzy