The Mail Box

J,

I want to end "us" but Im worried about you. I'm worried about myself. This isnt healthy, to stay like we are, knowing itll end one day no matter what. We are only destroying each other more and more. I guess, there will never be a right time to end this and we will never be the same when its over. Im sorry for what Ive done and what I will do after this. I'm sorry for being weak even though I promised that I will be strong for the both of us.

So this is me pushing you away no matter how much it hurts. I knew we would eventually get to this point, my insecurities will destroy us and it is slowly swallowing me whole. Please don't blame yourself, for what it's worth, I know you tried saving what's left of us. Sadly, it just wasn't meant to be. Atleast not in this lifetime.

I miss you so much, it hurts.

Edited by Miss'ing

Dearest Daddy,

I came to your room today and cuddled next to you. I couldn't stay long because i was afraid you'll see the tears in my eyes. I'd have to explain then about the plans I have made.

You have always tried to protect me from all the bad elements of the world, but you had always encountered trouble. That's because your heart was not really made for me daddy, God made it for mommy, and no matter how hard you try, the bad things will find a way around you and get to me..

But you see daddy, just as You were made for mom.. Somebody was made for me.. and he has found me.. and now I know that i will never be hurt, angry or disappointed again. and Just as you had found mom, I have found my sanctuary.

And now, he wants to love me for the rest of my life. I want him for the rest of his too. And I know ours will be the fairy tale that every relationship should be.

But you see, I can't find the words to tell you.. because I know you will be afraid for me.. and there will really be no reason to.

I love you.

Donna

dear unkel jo,

bakit po ba “miss universe” ang tawag doon sa sikat na beauty contest eh puro naman mga taga earth ang mga contestant nito? di po ba false advertising ito.

nagmamahal,
gentle reader

dear gentle reader,

oo nga. eh paano naman, mga amerikano kasi ang organizer ng miss universe. nanonood ka ba ng NBA? di ba tawag nila sa mga nanalo rito eh “world champions” kahit puro mga teams lang naman na galing sa mga iba-ibang mga state sa amerika ang mga naglalaro rito. mahilig lang talaga sila sa mga bold at overreaching claims.

sorry, pero hanggang hindi sumasali ang kapitbahay kong si miss uranus (mukha kasi siyang pwet), eh hindi ito pwedeng tawaging miss universe.

ingat,
unkel jo

1. naalala ko yung dating kwento na nagkukumpetensyang mga tailor sa isang street. Yung una, ang claim nya, “the best in Asia”. Nang magpagawa yung sumunod, ginawa nyang “the best in the Far East”. Nang nagpagawa yung pangatlo, “the best in the world” na. Nang tumayo yung pang apat, “the best in the universe na”. So, yung huling nagpagawa, wala nang maisip na claim until a very bright idea dawned on him.
    tinawag nya itong:

“the best in this street!”

Edited by artedpro

Dearest Dec., 2015 - May, 2016,

You are the best I ever had. You made me so happy, gave me so much excitement..

But inspite of the stressful moments, endless nights and the times I almost cried...

I am truly thankful for everything.

'Til next time. I promise I'll always be at my best.

Me

FAKE Architect/last tenant,

You STILL owe us at least 50K worth of LATE rent plus "damages" (you took MANY things from our Lagro property WITHOUT permission).

KARMA will BITE you in the ASS!

That I *know* for sure.

Dont want to WASTE my time, energy or funds to file a case to COLLECT from you. I heard that you are actually being "hunted" down by the Kagawad in the area & is currently BLACKLISTED already.

You did SOOO many BS things to people. In His time ... you will get what you DESERVE.

Your past landlady (woman who believes He will COLLECT from you)

Anonymous,

Why'd you leave us so soon?

You left me, the one you know who loves you.

You left your brother, all alone, no parents, now no brother.

You left your friends, all of us missing your company.

You left this world too soon.

I can't deal with the pain.

I can't deal with the loss.

I can't deal with the fact that we would never see you again.

I want to say I hate you, but that's selfish.

I would just say, I love you so much! Until we meet again, my dear, sweet friend.

Well-known

Anonymous,

You left us too soon. You left without saying goodbye. You left me alone in the dark. You left your brother alone. But, deep inside, I know that a time will come that we will meet again. For now,

667a1c590f047802ea60a7eba292e192.jpg

We will always remember you. I will always cherish the memories. I will always be praying for you. I will always have you in my heart. You are a part of me, always.

Well-known