The Mail Box

Until now, no matter how long it has been, I confess...

that I still love you. All this time. All the moments that passed.

I know I have someone new. Someone who cares for me more than you ever did.

But my love for her couldn't surpass the love I had for you.

No matter how hard, I kept on fighting and fighting. I tried my best.

You pushed me away. It hurts me since it was you who told me to hold on to us.

And now I can no longer be with you. Because I know I can never make you happy.

And so I wrote this for you. For I know, I will love you. Until the end of my days.

Bes,

Hinay hinay sa pagsasabi ng user. Dapat hindi kana nagtataka why most of the members here doesn't like you. Kups ka po at its finest. Wag po nating iblend yung itsura natin sa ugali natin ano? Kung may problema ka sken let me know. Hindi naman kita nilandi, para I insinuate mong Open legs ako. Naka chastity belt pa nga ako nungnagkita tayo. Char.

Dear P,

Happened to browse through this thread, 5-6 years down the line.

Saw familiar nicks, active then, active now. A couple of handles

caught my eye, here and there. One though, was especially linked

with you. My, my, a colorful MTC history he's got. Haha!

The funniest mail i saw was one saying 'sumbong kaya kita sa

asawa mo? makabawi man lang.' LMAO!

I volunteer as tribute to you. Haha. 'Makabawi man lang!'

Just let me know, you know I'd gladly do it ...

Best,
C

Dear Men,

Please know..

She isn't perfect, but if you will date her, you're dating her imperfections. You're dating her flaws. You're dating her complications. You're dating her temper. You're dating her insecurities. You're dating her trust issues. You're dating her randomness. You're dating her immaturity sometimes. You're dating her weird sense of humor. You're dating her attitude. You're dating her jealousy. You're dating her lack of confidence. You're dating her low self-esteem. You're dating her low tolerance for bullshit. You're dating her extremely sensitive soul. You're dating her dramatic past. You're dating her painful history. You're dating her confused mind. You're dating her damaged heart. You're dating her negativity. You're dating her stress. You're dating her depression. You're dating her twisted logic. You're dating her craziness. You're dating her habit of jumping to conclusions. You're dating her need to assume the worst. You're dating her inability to be positive. You're dating her fear to fully love someone, again.

She isn’t the most perfect girl to love. She isn’t one of the best that guys go crazy about.

But hey, if you don't think you can handle all of that, don't bother.

She

(a repost from Preach It FB Page)

• Like (+1) 1

Dear x-x-x-x,

Ang cute cute mo. I know malabo kitang makilala since you find me creepy, and may bf ka. Just wanted to say that I really like you. At ang cute cute mo talaga. Na-kukumpleto araw ko pag napapadaan ka sa lamesa ko. Pasensya kung napapatitig ako sayo (I know, creepy as heck!) minsan. Di ko kasi mapigilan na matunaw sa mga mata at ngiti mo. Sana ndi kita makilala at maka-trabaho sa office, kasi olats yun. Mas ok ng maging invisible ako sa'yo.

P.S.

I'm not a creep, I just really admire you. Smart, funny, and talented.

*sigh*

Regards,

Hopeless Romantic I.T. guy

Excited kana for tomorrow?

You should be. Ako excited na din. You'll see.

Sabi nga ni Kumpareng Sam:

You must think that I'm stupid

You must think that I'm a fool

You must think that I'm new to this

But I have seen this all before.

Two can play this game baby. Let the games begin.

AG,

I was surprised to see you calling me via FB Messenger. I wasnt quite sure why ... hence, my not answering.

I did decide to message you instead to find out why you were calling.

It has been HS since we last saw each other ... After reviewing past FB messages, we did exchange a few to catch up on each other's lives but that was years ago ... Aug 13, 2011.

This got me to check your wall ... you have certainly grown into a nicely built man now. :rolleyes:

You asked if I was married. I replied that I was single ... & I hadnt yet met the right guy. You replied the same ... but a girl. You're funny. :D

I appreciated you asking what you could do to help ... with my current predicament. Of cors I cant ask you anything but good vibes/prayers for things to improve before Christmas.

I hope you dont get to have any more dreams about DH ... the reason why u woke up in a sweat. I guess that made u reach out to me coz I knew him back then. Am sure he is in a better place, despite how his life ended.

As you requested, I will keep in touch ... I just dunno how to coz we really werent that close. :blink: But will try my best to do so ... as a HS-mate, now online "friend". ;)

AH

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Stop giving me mixed signals. Wag ka ng gumaya sa mga millenials na PAFALL.

We're too old for that s@%t. Salamat sa concern. There was a time na halos magmakaawa akona pansinin mo,bat ngayon ata nagiging active ka pansinin ako?

Salamat sa concern mo. Sabi mo nga move forward. Ginagawa ko na yun. We can never be friends.

Wala akong naging friend sa mga exes ko. I know you're in a happy state right now. Masaya ako para sayo.

Para sa inyo. Pinagdadasal ko parati Ang happiness mo. Na aawkwardan ako sa care na pinapakita mo. Hindi na ako sanay. Hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

You,

The basis of our friendship is that we share each other's misery. We take turns listening to each other. If I'm not ok, you listen and wait 'till I'm ok. And when I felt ok, I listened to you.

Now you are ok and you still want to mope around? You are in a much better situation that I am now and my future looks even bleaker. So don't message me just to tell me you are tired of thinking and that you might end things suddenly, you are now in a better place than before while I am getting deeper and deeper into this sh*th**e i'm in.

I just needed a sympathetic ear from you but you were too caught up in your misery that you didn't see that I need your help. I'm supposed to be your friend, not your therapist. But since you can now afford it, you probably should just look for a licensed psychotherapist to listen to your woes.

Stop being a selfish emo bastard and start being my friend!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...