The Mail Box

why i wanted you to hurt....cus you have been hurting me....that is why....so now you can hate me....

you always say...you cannot give what you don't have anymore....trust....

you cannot feel what you don't believe in anymore....love

i have shown you faithfulness...i've given you love...

but you always push them all aside....you hide from them....because you're afraid they might

awaken you that there are absolutes. There is truth. I am.

........ i would have loved you forever....

no....................

i still want to love you forever.

Edited by iwalkalone

A.

i never thought we drifted into it, i know its right..yes i know its perfect! you just made me like you more and more

i wish of only it was like then, i'd still be in your arms and you caress my cheek and tell me that " do we really need to talk"?

i said okay. You just have a way with words, within that time i can only murmur 2 syllables or less..

why are you giving me a hard time?

I.

Edited by Grimace

Can't you, really? I'll tell you what you cannot do.

You cannot just throw away thirty seven years. Ten of which were purposeful, the other ten meaningful, and the seventeen, shatteringly formative. You have to hang on and fight, with every hope that we put together for you.

You cannot make real the dark joke you often threw at me, that you won't live past 40.

You cannot abandon the battle ahead for which you already gave up so much for.

You cannot walk away from your daughter. Nor your family... Nor your friends who love you dearly.

You cannot succumb to defeat and let them move your cheese.

You cannot be irresponsible and give up.

You cannot just be part of the gross and awful statistics.

You cannot, must not leave the world hanging.

You have a candle to blow today. Open your eyes, get up and watch the flicker. Blow it out.

You have to blow your candle today, and stay with us. The only candle we'll ever light will be that on the cake..... You have to make sure.

You have to make sure.

- me

G -

You have nothing else to prove.

You bear 7000 feathers. Each one different from the other. Like finger prints, all, so distinctly yours. While others transform like chameleons, taking on the shape and form of those around them, you are never influenced by the docile. You have remained as you are. Undaunted.

You sail directly where lesser birds are rocked and tilted by the air currents. Boldly, you stare at the sun directly, not fearful of blindness, seeing every spectrum that ought to be seen. Not blinking. Not twitching. Not squinting. Full vision.

You give the most abiding impression of power and purpose in the air. You advance solidly like a great ship cleaving the swells and thrusting aside the smaller waves. What else do you have to prove?

Record-breaking, always. From your wing span to your soar time. Was there any who was left unruffled by the slightest wind that comes forth from a single flap of your magnificent wings? No, you do not come unnoticed. Never. Your imposing presence cannot be matched by the inferior lowborns. No matter how high they try to reach, they can never be a match to the splendor anointed unto you. What do they have but low-class world-standards?

Unlike others who carry on under guises of supremacy, you have no pretensions to put up. Even the masks you wear are real. You cannot be unreal. It goes against your character. Unlike others who hide under mythical impressionism, you carry on boldly, with sovereignty unconcealed. You cannot conceal the royalty. You are truly your Father's warrior.

You have nothing more to prove. To anybody.

- AE

What I was saying was you can actually change your mind. The change of things or the consequent changing of what is, is inevitable, as we are exposed to the many at any given time. The environment that we move in and the influence of the things that we are constantly exposed to can make one change mind. There is nothing dishonorable in actually admitting that what you are thinking of yesterday is not the same thing anymore today.

There can be no reason for revolution if we constantly evolve. So don't prevent yourself from evolving.

What you really want in a revolution is change. A drastic change with drastic means. If we, however, continue to respect evolution and adhere to the demands of the dynamism theory, enabling us to make the changes consistently and continuously, then there will be no reason for stagnation, nor will we require a revolution.

And of course, these are all in the realm of personal development only.

I know you are getting me.

- C

It could have be an eclipse. A moment ago, I was okay, and then, unintentionally, sorting through mails, I came across your writings. Now I am melancholic, with deep musings that I can't even write about. That, or I may be manifesting symptoms of bi-polar tendencies.

You got me sad.

-L-

It's been, well, months actually since I last heard from you. The rains have long since passed but every once in a while, the water peeks through the clouds to soothe my parched soul. I sure do miss the conversations. The witty banter. The sensuous exchanges. The warmth each word brings and binds people. A common interest? Perhaps. Somehting to pass up time? Could be. But I believe it is in mans nature to seek companionship, even in the infinite void of cyberspace. Oh yes, despite everything in it, it's still a void. A space without touch, only rationale. A space without warmth, merely missives of affection lacking in character and emotion despite the various punctuations we may use.

Summer has come to drive the rain away. Thank God for June's silver lining, when the clouds rumble and flash and drenches the ground with it's embrace.

Till the rain kisses the earth............ I await for your reply still....

-J-

psst, target market... just a few more loose ends and i'm done fixing the music player. it will be playing our song in it's refurbished state very, very soon. we dropped the label though and went ahead with the adventure. the package they had was quite reasonable.

i know i've been missing out a lot on the usual strolls and i'm sorry. how i wish i can get back to gardening again and just like you i go back there and let myself float awhile if only to last me through the day. but like i said, this won't take long and if you think about it, we started this baby together anyway.

see you later?

always,

your gardener.

it's been 5 years since that painful day. The wounds have healed but the scars remind me of a past I'd rather forget and erase from all time. But that is impossible. I remember you and the dress you wore when you broke my heart. I remember the last thing I ever told you. I remember how you looked when I opened that door in Anne's place. I remember the way your hair smells. The taste of blood when I bit my lip too hard, trying to force back the tears into their ducts. I remember you holding my hand and telling me all those lines. All those stupid lines. Great words of consolation especially for someone desperately hanging on. Someone like me. An idiot like me. This sounds so Brokeback, but I just Goddamned wish I knew how to quite you back then. Maybe now, my life would have been different. Easier. Less pain. More smiles. More time spent getting to know other people, instead of lying in the middle of a dark room, staring at pointless photographs when we were happy. When I was happy with you.

I just want to move on and live my life the way I should have.

So please leave me alone.

I'm begging you.

Get the hell out of my head.

f#&k!

pasensya ka na kung wala ako dyan kahit alam kong dapat nandyan ako ngayon....

di mo naman kase ako gustong andyan eh....i'm quite sure....diba? yun naman pinaparamdam mo sakin araw araw eh....di mo ko kailangan! f#&k!....this is breaking my heart :cry: ....should i say sorry?....must i really feel this guilty?

baket....wala ba akong right na magtampo?....eto naman gusto mong mangyari sa ting dalawa diba?!?!....

....bakit ba kase? you know i'm on your side....alam mong di kita papabayaan kahit anong mangyari....bakit mo ko ginaganito? bat kailangang magkaganito kase tayo?! :cry: ... mag jollibee kayo...f#&k!... now i have a good reason to get drunk.....f#&k f#&k f#&k!!!

as i do... you. i may not have a moment to leave a sweet note for you on the fridge door (up until now? hehe!) but you do know you are constantly in my mind. and again this is fleetingly temporary... and, well, last night we sorta made up for it, didn't we? i hope so... you seem to be back to your old bubbly self again.

anyway, tonight again. hopefully, i can help you work with your oral exams too. so cheer up. 3 more and you'll be reporting for work na? :lol:

love always,

m...

To be able to affect aloofness is in itself not bad, but is merely a sign that one can express the full communication range required of leadership, from cool aloofness to warm gregariousness to killing temper. If anything, capability for aloofness is a sign of flexibility. For example, one can be aloof to subordinates and to lessers, polite and reserved to bosses, gregarious to peers and to those outside your organisation, and sometimes even mixing all three moods in mere minutes, and seamlessly.

There is no dark then there is no light. There is no day then there is no night.

There is no contrast then there is no message.

A. Paz-Benitez III

i'm not your sister...i'm not your friend....i'm not your daughter....i'm no one....search NSO...I'm not even there....I'm no one...I'm nothing...I'm not even real...I don't exist......I'm just a dream....or a nightmare....let me go....you don't want me....you don't need me...you don't love me...why keep me?! let me go! just let me go!!!!

Edited by iwalkalone