The Mail Box

it's been a year since we last parted ways, for good i guess... i haven't heard anything from you since then. i chose it that way coz i know it would be good for me. and indeed it really is. kamusta ka n ba? sana masaya ka, malusog at rumaraket ng limpak-limpak. hehe!

the day just reminded me of you. i haven't thanked you yet for all the hapiness you've brought me. for all the lessons i/ve learned, for all the tears i've cried and realizations i always try to actualize. sayang, hindi man lang kita nalibre sa isang fine dining restaurant when i got my first pay. i wasn't even able to treat you sa dampa sa libis. food trip sana tayo don ng seafood pare. hindi man lang ako nakabawi dalhin ka sa asteg na spa to get a real good body massage. ni hindi ko man lang na nabayaran utang ko sayo. thank you for always being so kind.

i know you would understand why i chose to be alone. it took me long time to decide on my own to leave. i know you're happy for me. if you're thinking if i have already found my place, i haven't yet. sad thing was, i was already over the pain my love for you brought but it transformed me into someone else i don't use to be. pare, it feels like i don't know how to handle a relationship anymore. pare demanding daw ako???!! di ba dati hindi naman??! hmm... i don't blame you for this. maybe i got so scared to trust or my standards got higher than it used to when i was with you. nobody seems to meet it.. nobody has convinced me yet enough to believe and to trust.nobody has ever made me feel the comfort you used to bring. alam m ung pakiramdam na kaya kong sabihin lahat ng nasa isip ko ng walang inhibitions. nobody has made me feel free the way you did. it's not that i miss the old times of us being lovers. i miss the feeling. nah.. i don't even know why i am saying this to you.. maybe it's because you are the person who knows me so much inside and out.

i don't even know how to end this letter.. i hope you're happy wherever you are..

Fake? I wish I was...with you....

I wish...you were just like the rest....

so i could have good reasons

to fake everything...with you....

so you won't have to matter to me at all...

so i could be THE FAKE that I always was...

and stay that way...

so i won't have to feel....

so i won't have to think ...

so i won't have to............

Sí, tendemos a discutir mucho. No, no quiero esto. Sí, convenimos en muchas cosas también. Sí, me gustaría guardarlo aquel camino.

(I made the effort, with the very little I remember from abuela's and tio's espanol, and of course, from the ex-almost-in-laws... Lemme french some other time, when I don't want you to understand.)

I appreciate you.

You are important to me.

I hold you dear

with a degree of specialty.

I am perturbed

when we argue;

and I am downcast

when you are unhappy.

But do understand

that while you remain you,

I will keep on being me.

Which isn't really bad

as we have already known

that we are sometimes

like two rocks

colliding,

but for the other times

like stars, and gases,

woven intricately,

and sparkling.

I trust that

in the following days

we shall fix

what ought to be fixed.

And slowly count the days

when we will again be

souls merged

hearts entwined

mind meshed

spirits divine.

Yours, still.

frog prince,

despite the distance and difficulty, i'm yours. don’t believe when i said that “saying ‘i love you’ frequently wears out the sentiment.” quite the opposite. you say you are not interesting. i disagree. you make me laugh with almost anything you say and you try to teach me math and geometry, which i will never understand. please age with me a bit longer…

good morning :* as promised

... and more (totally random. and for the l.i.w. too. i hope i didn't cause anyone any heartache :lol: )

princess simple joys

ps. :*

don't quote me or make me your reference lest i get 'plutoed' or worst, kicked out of the bloody solar system:D

How the hell did we wind up like this?

Why weren't we able

To see the signs that we missed

And try to turn the tables

Well I hoped that since we're here anyway

We could end up saying

Things we've always needed to say

So we could end up stringing

Now the story's played out like this

Just like a paperback novel

Lets rewrite an ending that fits

Instead of a hollywood horror

:heart: Nickelback

A,

Sana di kita nasaktan ng ganun.

Sana masaya pa rin tayo ngayon.

Sana di mo sakin pinaramdam yun.

Sana pinigilan mong wag gawin ito ng tadhana natin.

Sana kinalaban mo ang mundo para satin.

Sana binaliktad mo sikmura ng lahat para di ako mawala sayo.

Sana minahal mo nga ako ng lubusan.

Nasasaktan pa rin ako.

Naiisip pa rin kita.

Naaalala ko magagandang araw at oras natin.

Mahal kita masyado. Sana Mahal mo rin ako.

Kahit hanggang sa alaala na lang tayo.

W

Can't help but admit that i missed you a lot, that you're leaving was a loss.

I tried to look for someone to take your place to enjoy coffee, wine, conversations, smokes together

And got more than what i bargained for, but getting you out of my mind still seems to take me forever

It's not your leaving that hurts, it's your leaving without saying a word...

I suppose i'll eventually recover, maybe slowly, the signs are now appearing

That this could after all be for the both of us a blessing

To My Dear Greatgrandfather,

How are you? I hope you're happy where you are. I have a lot of questions about you that remain unanswered to this day. Quite limited are the answers and information I've gotten from Dad and his siblings. I think we, your descendants, are all in the same boat: we don't know much about you at all.

Who were you parents? Did you have any siblings and who were they? Where are they buried? Where are their own descendants? Most of all, where did you come from? Did our forebears migrate from China? If so, what's our Chinese surname?

You passed on to the Great Beyond more than 20 years before I was born. Lola Ibyang, your dear wife, joined you when I was 4.

I want to know more about you and the family's roots. Not a single day passes that the thought doesn't cross my mind. Once my working days are over, God willing, I plan to spend some time in Manila to hopefully get answers to most, if not all, of my questions.

I am embarking on this charge in an attempt to achieve tabula raza, hoping that somehow, the out pouring will be purified, and no longer shamefully condemned.

It is my desire to be able to hold my head up, and not cringe under accusations for I will be confident that all I have extracted are that which are real, and thus, which I can be extremely proud of.

So here I go, towards the Soul Mountain. And when asked, yes, I shall say, it is I.

TG

PD,

After four months of not replying to your PMs, phone calls and sms, you are still at it. WOW. Talk about tenacity. Well, here's the thing... I have the right to sift through the multitude and choose. Everybody, me and you included, has the right to choose. It's a fact of life.

Its not like I didn't tell you four months ago that I am not interested. I clearly stated it. If you didn't get a clear message like that, well, all the more you won't see me hanging around.

Here I am, making do without the politeness that I would normally use to roll a cotton ball, because what you need is to be told, albeit again, so that there will be no misunderstandings this time. There is no reading between the lines required. These are plain and simple statements that will guide you to the right direction.

Look. You may be a great person, and cool, and good looking (yeah, ok you are) but it ain't me for yah dearie. I have no patience for this dramedy... I am actually starting to lose the humor, considering that I am a very considerate and people-loving person.

I do not find it amusing that you would make my phone ring (vibrate) in the middle of high-level meetings. Nor do I find anything "kilig" with your midnight and 2am and 4am messages. With the kind of job that I keep, I have to find time to sleep, and a stir in the night due to nonsensical sms is NOT appreciated. And no I can't turn the phone off, or keep it on silent mode, or ignore messages as they come, because my job requires me to be ON CALL 24/7! I don't even have weekends and holidays! Damnit!

And during crucial moments when we all have to work our butts off in secured places that even my parents do not know where, every call and sms brings alarm. And when I see that it is nothing but a HELLO (MY NAME).... Sigh. You can imagine my irritation.

I can easily tell you off with all the kindness and tenderness my Filipino upbringing has taught me . But I doubt if that will stop you, coz I already did and you are still at it. And my psychology training concludes that one 'uhmp' from me will make the texting spree even more frequent.

Dear, move on, move on. We didn't even share anything, no fond memories, no exchange of saliva or any body fluids, no long conversations, no whole-day smsing... You just read me. And by some unfortunate chance, saw me (which is an admitted mistake, and now I am paying the price). But that's it. Nothing more. So I would take it as a very easy thing for you to do to just forget about me and walk on....

I do not believe in deep, true, love at first sight.

I will not give it a try, no, even if I think you are fun and I like the way you look. That's not all I need. I will also not give it a try because my personality will swallow you up. My tongue will wipe you out. My faith will burn you. My environment will drown you. You will not be able to cope with my schedule. You'll die.

Its a mismatch. We have nothing in common.

Go. For your sake.

Thanks for being understanding this time.

- C

Edited by chiquezee

YA,

Unlike you, I am my own person. I don't suddenly acquire other people's ways, and words, and be like them. I don't need them to be who I am. I hear you talk and I hear somebody else. Pathetic.

But then, can more be expected of you? I guess that is your saving grace, you and your lot. That you are several notches below.

TG

Mga Kapatid,

Wag naman kayong ganyan...mahabag naman kayo sa mga sinasaktan nyo ang damdamin...(naks)

hinay hinay lang ang pambabasted....wag nyo kong gayahin...nyahaha! :lol:

Kuba,

Buhay ka pa ba?....di ka nagpaparamdam ah....di yata't :unsure: ....wag mo kong mumultuhin hah! :boo: hindi kita kinulam!....sinumpa lang kita hah.... :blink:

Charitable Institution

Hindi ko pa alam gagawin ko!!!! wag nyo muna akong tatanungin!http://www.moodsmilies.com/smilies/confused/16.gif....wag muna..... sana wag na.....wala akong isasagot .... :blink:

Star

Nakow...parang alam ko na....after today....ano....1?2? months ulet?....huhuhuhu.... :cry:

pero ...thankful paren ako sa time...atleast paminsan nilalaro mo parin aso mo :( (*wags tail :heart: )

Pwenships (nga ba? :lol: )

Pasensya na kung di na ko nag rereply sa mga txts nyo....kung akala nyong nag aappear pa name nyo sa cel ko....hindi na eh....nawala na kayo lahat eh...di ko sadya.....sorry...i guess....hanggang dun lang tayong lahat....i'm very sorry....

may we all have a goodlife na lang mga tol! :thumbsupsmiley:

Sa ganitong panahon na hinaharana ako ng tagumpay, naiiisip ko na mas masarap sanang pakinggan ang himig kung andito ka. Hindi ko masabi sayo kasi baka kung ano isipin mo. Baka matunaw ka sa lagkit... Na minsan ay ginagawa mo rin naman sa akin. Pero, aangkinin ko na lang siguro muna ang panahon, mag-isa. Palibhasa araw-araw, oras-oras, naguusap tayo sa tulong ng modernong teknolohiya. Linggo-linggo, tinatawagan mo ako, at naguusap tayo ng hanggang umuwi ang buwan sa kalawakan... At sa loob ng ilang linggo, magkikita muli tayo.

Pero sa mismong sandaling ito, sana makapagbalitaktakan tayo ng harap harapan, ukol sa mga pangyayaring mahalaga sa akin, at alam ko, kahit papano, sa iyo na rin. Sa pagkakataong ito na hindi posible ang hangad ko, kontento na rin ako na alam kong masaya ka sa tagumpay kong ito.

Salamat sa suporta.

- C

AA,

i'm sorry if i couldn't symphatize with you like i used to several years ago. i realized that's how far apart we have become. we met while i was still this silly college girl going crazy for you. you were my prayer, like the rest of the men i've come to worship. i was a doormat so early for you. remember?

but now, you come to me with a broken dignity. asking that i return to the days when i'd do anything to defend you. but hey, M.E. is right. being just an employeee/talent, you will not understand decisions like his. you've always found it hard to follow a leader. you want your side to be that's always heard and considered. i like that in a person, you know? but then, i am disappointed in you. if you hate down to the gut to be bossed around, you should have done something to get out of the level where you are only asked to follow. but you haven't. you're stuck where you are. several years ago, i suggested that you go back to school but you were busy making money, too busy hugging the limelight. now, you have become a commoner, still fuming when asked to leave your comfort zone. now, you have been kicked out of it.

i won't tell you "i told you so." but i will tell you, i hate your name now.

QB of the U