No, this pain you gave to me

Take it all away

Take it all away

Pain ya gave to me

Take it all away

This pain you gave to me

Take it all away

This pain you gave to me

why oh why...why meeeeh? of all people....why meeeeh???

now look what you've done?

kakanta narin ako ng...

Can you take it all away?

When ya shoved it in my face?

This pain you gave to me

When ya shoved it in my face?

duet tayo sis? :cry:

sweet dreams......are for those who only mean the most...

sweet dreams....so it's meant for the one afterall.......

then again.....some things don't mean the same for all...afterall...

sweetdreams...i love you...i'd be happy to die tonight...knowing...that...i love you.

so tomorrow...if you see me here again.....quiet ka na lang...tang ina! hiya narin ako!...obvious na...how masamang damo ako...syeyts......kakahiya! badtrip men....badtrriiip :P

Fred,

Didn't realize that a pleasant surprise was in store for me when you called me into your office this past Thursday. Though I may not have agreed with some of your past decisions, I admire the very high degree of professionalism you displayed. I must say that you've been very good to me and that the company's been very good to me. Thank you very much for your and the directors' votes of confidence in me. I'll do my very best in my new position. Thanks again.

Willow_Boy

Edited by willow_boy

Two happy lovers make one bread,

a single moon drop in the grass.

Walking, they cast two shadows that flow together;

waking, they leave one sun empty in their bed.

Of all the possible truths, they chose the day;

they held it, not with ropes but with an aroma.

They did not shred the peace; they did not shatter words;

their happiness is a transparent tower.

The air and wine accompany the lovers.

The night delights them with its joyous petals.

They have a right to all the carnations.

Two happy lovers, without an ending, with no death,

they are born, they die, many times while they live:

they have the eternal life of the Natural.

- Pablo Neruda

... you know exactly what I'm saying, baby.

Sincerely,

your C

This time, it's your fault. I will have to re-align my cognitive mind to its proper place, but for now, let the hypothalamus do the talking. It doesn't happen all the time, anyway.

If I may be allowed this privilege, sir. Thank you.

- C

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,

or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.

I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,

in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you as the plant that never blooms

but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;

thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,

risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.

I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;

so I love you because I know no other way

that this: where I does not exist, nor you,

so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,

so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

- Pablo Neruda

I have seen it, don’t worry. And you probably wanted me to anyway. If you were trying to hurt me on purpose, it worked. But you know what? Seeing it was a bitter-sweet moment. It was pain and relief at the same time. Pain because you have erased from me ALL hope at last with what you did, and relief because you have made it easy for me to finally and forever let ‘us’ go.

I will delete you and everything and everyone that is connected to you from my life. I know doing so is a selfish thing because it will not only hurt me but them as well. But I trust that they will not take it against me if I finally do this at last. Up until I saw it, I was full of hope, holding on to your promise that if somewhere along the way we might stray, you will find your way back to me “the one you truly love”. But you have made your decision at last. What you did, regardless of your intentions, was a definite reflection of how much you value what we had. And so I am giving you back “half” your soul that you have made as a deposit back when you were assuring me that you will love me beyond time, reason, and understanding.

I didn’t think this was ever going to happen. Didn’t you say you were one to always keep a promise? But I guess there’s always room for lies, huh? I just wish you didn’t have to hurt me this way because I don’t think I have done anything to you to deserve it. That was the last straw. You have honestly stripped me of all reason to hold on and now I can finally forget.

Thank you for making it easy for me.

hey there...hey you...please stop crying...he's just another man...it's just another heartache...so what if he's gone...so what if it's over...so what if he was just another used to be....? so what if he messed up everything in your life ( your already messed up life...that is)...so what?....twas all bound to happen anyway....twas all just a matter of time....and you always knew that didn't you? how i wish i could do something...to stop the pain...how i wish i knew just what to do with you....hang on kiddo....i mean hang on...not hang...ok? just hang in there...i mean...oh f#&k....you know what i mean....

how could you? how could you f#&k with me when you knew all along...that i had too much...how could you? how??? you are such a heartless bastard....how can you do this to me??? what've i done to you???....why?...why me? why meeeh? f#&k you! f#&k youuuu! f#&k you for the rest of your life!!! i hate you!!! i hate you!!! i hope you die in misery!!!....screaming out my name!!! damn you!!! how can you do this to someone like me???!!!!!!!

yeah! ...So MOTE IT BE! 3x f#&k YOU!

A.

You couldnt recall, yes i do believe so. We've met before. I asked you last night if you believe in Fate. Because its how it is. You don't remember me, who would remember a geeky laywer on her way to starbucks for no aparent reason? but i do. You were completely abounce with your way and i was fuzzing in my bag for my keys and as soon as i got them ,you brushed my left shoulder and it fell. Its surreal, you may say, but it was like a dusyfunctional Adam sandler movie. Its True its real! i saw you! oh so adorable you. You have eyes that ive never seen for a long dating time. 7 years later, we meet again, how can i forget you? you even asked me out, my soul's screaming inside, i was just going to tell you..but i know it wasnt time. Do you remember me? oh maybe not...but i do remember you.. who can ever forget your eyes love?

I.

Edited by Grimace

Heartbreaking. I sat down beside you, little one, at the oncologist's clinic. You were holding this stuffed toy, engrossed in your own little world, humming this tune which I suspect is from one of those stupid noontime shows. What made me notice you? Was it your bald little head? Was it the surgical mask which covered your nose and mouth? Hmm....no, I think it was your outrageous hoop earrings. Pretty mature choice for a 5 year old kid...that was my first thought. But hey, I admired your determination to face the world with those outrageous hoop earrings and declare to all " I may be bald but I'm a girl and I'm proud of it!"

Your mom looked tired..and sad. I could see she was putting up a brave face in front of you. Moms are pretty strong and virtually protective when it comes to their brood. I could see, by the way she was holding you against her, that she wanted to protect you against anything that can harm you. Your stuffed toy fell and you started to wiggle out of the bench. I reached down and picked it up, dusting it carefully before I gave it back to you. I swore you smiled at me, I could see the twinkle in your eyes. That's when I fell in love with you, little one.

So young to be stricken by such a terrible disease...cancer. Why you? Why not that grouchy old client of mine who complains about everything under the sun, while I had to smile and reassure him, mentally strangling him? Why not the cheating Casanova who thinks he's God's gift to women and who parks his butt in my visitor's chair every Monday, mentally undressing me? Why you?

What you didn't know, little one, is when you left, I had a little talk with your doctor. She's my friend and she looked tired and resigned, like your mom. Doctors are sworn to secrecy but I guess she is just human. Less than three months for you, little one. The best doctors and the strongest medicine cannot help you now. I won't be bumping into you at the oncologist's clinic. I won't hear you hum that stupid song from one of those stupid noontime shows. I won't see your outrageous hoop earrings anymore.

Life isn't fair.

alam nyo...kaya ako nandito...ang sarap kase basahin ng mga sulat nyo....nakakalibang...ang tatalino nyo, ako?...sa totoo lang...nauubusan na ko ng sasabihin...lahat nasabi ko na ata...may ilan na lang...na di ko na kayang sabihin...kase napanindigan ko na...lahat ng nasabi ko...mag iisang taon na kong dumadaldal...lahat ng yun totoo at galing lahat sa puso ko......pero sa totoo lang ulet...walang nabawas sa lahat ng dinadala ko...nadagdagan pa nga eh....akala ko dati pag nasabi mo na lahat...gagaang ang loob ko...pero hindi pala....hindi nababawasan ang sakit....sabagay...mga letra lang naman ang naibibigay ko....mga emoticons....pero hindi ang mga panahon .. hindi ang mga pagkakataon noong kung kailan nangyayari talaga ang lahat ng mga nangyari.... lumuha man ako habang nagta-type....hindi parin yon katumbas ng mga luha na dumaloy at natuyo na...noong habang nangyayari alng lahat ng kwento.....

ang drama ko talaga....depressed lang...tang ina kasi si_____ Woooh!!! letse!!! damuho ka! dinagdagan mo lang galit ko sa mundo! halimaw ka talaga sa bangaaah! POTEK! :grr:

Edited by iwalkalone

C -

Why. Why do you take delight in unsettling what has been settled?

Ive accepted things YOUR way and carved out something for me in the aftermath...

And when things are looking up for me... you pop up back again.

With what seems to be a"friendly" message...

But the underside of that message is a poison arrow.

Meant to hurt and maim. All over again.

Well. I have news for you.

In the time that passed between my last crying jag over you and now...

I seem to have acquired a tougher hide.

Yeah. It just bounced off of me.

Know this and know this well - the bluntness of my message was intended.

"Consider IT taken away." -- You wont ever have it back.

I wont let you use my gift of friendship.

More so, I wont let you cheapen that gift by giving it a taint that was never there.

You never knew me ... not if you can think that.

Maybe you and your so called friends - you really do deserve each other.

You really ARE in the company you so richly deserve now.

Enjoy it.

-W

PS - And you even dared think of me in the same breath as that fake? Geez. Id much rather be forgotten than lumped in the same category as a plastic doll who cannot even get her multiple identities straight. I may be a lot of things but I never pretended to be something I wasnt. Ewwww.

Letter to Future,

Dear Future Me,

sup dude? do they still use dude in the future? i hope so .... anyways back to business, i hope youre good and healthy and happy.... maybe youre happily married with kids ... with your own house ... in the burbs ... i know i hate the burbs .. but kids come first.. right? if your divorced .. i hope it was amicable, if your still single.. oh well i gues youre happy that way. I hope you become really succesful ... not necessarilyrich .. just succesful ... respectable? uhm i think i ruined that for you. I hope youre healthy .. with a full head of hair ... hows the benzo? oh its a caddy? sh!t! you pimping dawg. With 22's i hope..... spinners .... with candy paint... forgive my hiphop sensibilities .. if u dont remember i am currently into the hip and the hop.... no alternative... cause there is no such thing as alternative music .. theyre all mass produced crap force fed to you by the music industry .. i hope music is free in the future... i seriously hope you are not in jail.... or dead otherwise this letter just plain blows it. So whats your career like? You what?!?! man movie producer? i seriously hope you are single .. imagine all those starlets who needs a job and a casting couch ....such endless possibilities. I hope the family is ok .. your brothers are doing good.. and mom and dad just celebrated their 40th anniversary .... i hope your first born is a boy .. not a junior please your name sucks as it is .. dont let an innocent child carry that burden .....blood! screwed up name but too late to change it .. eh. Anyways i feel like sleep coming over .... on last thing .. if you ever read this letter .. .............................

YOU SUCK !!!! YOU MOTHERF@CKING PATHETIC SORRY EXCUSE FOR A LIFE!

Thats all ....

i hope you dont get to read this in the future.......

Present You

Edited by denimhead

Go ahead ...keep on embarrassing yourself...that's all you're good for anyways...dimwit!

So your aunt's dead...2 yrs ago...what a late-late news...they didn't even care to let you know...i wonder how many more of your relatives are already dead? well who knows...maybe your Dad's gone too...who knows...oh....was he really your Dad?...howell...who knows?

your aunt...remember how she used to shove that spoon in your mouth... you almost always throw up everytime she does that? yeah...you hated her...she ...she humilliated your mom..she broke her heart.....

..... she sure looked like a witch.

Edited by iwalkalone

It's been almost 2 years since I last saw you guys. And not together. The last time I saw you both together was the time we three decided to take a trip to some island waterfall resort. And now, of course I don't know why, but you guys just popped into my mind all of the sudden.

Ade, perhaps I just missed the way you used to call me big bro, even though you guys are a year older than me. We used to hang out all the time and talk, just talk. about almost everything under the sun. School, past flings, new flings, etc. I couldn't tell you that I liked you more than i would like just as a friend because that would ruin everything for us. I also couldn't tell you how devastated I was when you decided to go out with my friend. And yet, neither could I hide the evil exhaliration I felt when you broke up with him. I miss you Ade, for the way you made me feel like I was a part of your life. Now you are somewhere where I am not, and save for the occasional friendster hello, we hardly talk anymore.

Alm, your sister was the first one I really loved. I wouldn't deny that. You yourself is the exact opposite of her. While she is introverted and prefers to just while away the hours reading John Grisham, you like nothing more than hanging out at the local bar and chugging Red Horse (At 2 in the afternoon!) Over time, I grew to love you as well. Although we never really took that final step, I am still grateful for everything. Those nights when you'd call me at 10 in the evening and asking my to drive you around town just because you're feeling lonely and wanted someone to hold you. Did you ever think that I too, was lonely during those times and needed comforting as well?

My beloved twins, we are flung across the far corners of the world now, and I don't know if we'll ever meet face to face again. Yet part of me still hopes that someday, perhaps when we are all older, and wiser, we'd meet somewhere and share a drink or two, catch up, listen to the old songs and maybe share a laugh or two about those times.

I miss you guys.

Sorry M,

I cannot count the times you've fallen down and times you stood up in that high ground you are supposedly at. How many times will you allow yourself to be beaten up, tossed around and brushed aside? Can't you see its so unfair, those silent tears that fell to the ground, echoes graciously, valiantly. I am sorry no one ever told you how cruel this world is. Enchanting mistresses, mischievous sirens out for flesh and blood. Everywhere you go, a certain hunt goes on, and sadly you end up being snared, caught off guard and humiliated. When will you stop being the nice person? Why do you end up meeting the wrong people? Is there by chance someone really made for you? Or you're one of heaven's rejects that comes not in pair.

Be brave, suffer the last humiliation... bear the last sorrow, for tomorrow there'll be another... another set of humiliation, sorrow and tomorrow...

your friend,

e