The Mail Box

Woman's intuition is very keen, indeed.... And I've proven mine. And I trust mine. And I know that sinking feeling deep in my gut.

It isn't just overly sensitive. Also very perceiving, and accurate, and smart...

.... but I may be wrong. Thing is, the sinking feeling deep in my gut betrayed me.... And its a damn sinking feeling... and I shouldn't even be feeling it....

(there, it's off my chest...)

Edited by chiquezee

you were misunderstood. but you let yourself to be so. but i cannot blame you. the world is way too free for limitations. but you should have been more sensitive. should have given more considerations. should have practised a bit more humanity. the pages that you read are the pages that she skips. aren't you ever going to get it?

what do you have in common? can you tell? of course. time.

time when you're free. time when you're free and the time she is willing to give up to fit yours.

time when everyone else has none of it but she. time when you are unsure of the rest but she.

i hope to catch you both in bed, doing what you do for cheap entertainment. and i will dare you entertain me with canon intelligence.

one con. one conned.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

sa tatlong kalalakihang nagkamaling magpadala ng private message sa akin, ikinalulungkot ko ang inyong sinapit. maaari kong tumbasan ang inyong kapangahasan ng pinong pasintabi, subalit hindi iyon ang nararapat sapagka't hindi ako ganun mag-isip.

nag-atubili kayong suklian ng pagmamagandang-loob ang akala ninyong paghingi ko ng tulong. naman! hindi iyon paghingi ng saklolo laban sa kapwa ninyo ginoo. ang akin ay pagsasabi ng tamang niloloob ukol sa isang bagay na 'di minsan, pilit ko mang iwaksi, ay nangyayari.

alam kong karamihan ng dito'y namamalagi ay may pagka-kitid ang kokote lalo na ang mga kalalakihang ang habol lamang ay libreng babae. libre sa responsibilidad na ang tawag ay ang pagiging "consenting adults." libre sa mapahamak na pagtingin dahil ito naman daw ay "free world."

masayang gumawi sa bandang itaas ng forum na ito. kapag naligaw ka sa mga sensitibo at seksawal na usapan, daig mo pang na-bitoy. dahil, yari ka! :boo:

at ikaw, makibasa ka na lang. at huwag mo ng i-type ang binabalak mo.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

Cats in the Cradle

by Harry Chapin

A child arrived just the other day,

He came to the world in the usual way.

But there were planes to catch, and bills to pay.

He learned to walk while I was away.

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew,

He'd say, "I'm gonna be like you, dad.

You know I'm gonna be like you."

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon,

Little boy blue and the man in the moon.

"When you coming home, dad?" "I don't know when,

But we'll get together then.

You know we'll have a good time then."

My son turned ten just the other day.

He said, "Thanks for the ball, dad, come on let's play.

Can you teach me to throw?" I said, "Not today,

I got a lot to do." He said, "That's ok."

And he walked away, but his smile never dimmed,

Said, "I'm gonna be like him, yeah.

You know I'm gonna be like him."

"When you coming home, dad?" "I don't know when,

But we'll get together then.

Well, he came from college just the other day,

So much like a man I just had to say,

"Son, I'm proud of you. Can you sit for a while?"

He shook his head, and he said with a smile,

"What I'd really like, dad, is to borrow the car keys.

See you later. Can I have them please?"

"When you coming home, son?" "I don't know when,

But we'll get together then, dad.

I've long since retired and my son's moved away.

I called him up just the other day.

I said, "I'd like to see you if you don't mind."

He said, "I'd love to, dad, if I could find the time.

You see, my new job's a hassle, and the kid's got the flu,

But it's sure nice talking to you, dad.

It's been sure nice talking to you."

And as I hung up the phone, it occurred to me,

He'd grown up just like me.

My boy was just like me.

"When you coming home, son?" "I don't know when,

But we'll get together then, dad.

The lyrics on Cold Heritage can probably have

different meanings for different people, but

personally I think they are written from the

perspective of someone in love. This person is

deeply, deeply in love with another person

however they have made many mistakes in the

past and are terrified of possibly hurting the

other person and taking the chance.

chances are there is someone in

your life who you care very deeply for, who

knows you more than anyone else, and who sees

in you something you wish you could see in

yourself. You love this person, but you are

afraid. You never knew you were capable of

having feelings like this for this person but

now that you realize you do its only a matter

of whether its worth the risk to you.

Your

Lyrics:

Don't tell me why I'm so near to commit a crime When I stay alone here in front of you (I'm here) Illusion falls when you're not honest about the way

I feel I know I need only your voice Saving all my words only for you Forgive me Saving all my words only for you I don't know why there's a limit to defy With the vision of the future at my feet (I'm here) The night embrace me while This picture simply blows me away I feel I'll need only your voice And I'm lonely here inside of me deep inside of me believe in the light in me And I'm lonely here inside of me deep inside of me reveal the light in me saving all my words only for you Forgive me And I'm lonely here inside of me Deep inside of me Believe in the light in me I've never never felt myself this way before I don't want to leave you with my tears If you'll disappear Believe in the light in me Saving all my words only for you Forgive me Falling on my knees only for you Forgive me .

GirlFriend -

What did you mean we are growing apart? I'm just busy, that's all... I'm still here for you. Always. And no, you don't have to go through secretaries to get to my schedule... You know how to reach me. You got my three mobile numbers, all my direct lines, home phone number, email addresses, and you know where I live...

- C

Edited by chiquezee

Pa,

PAgkatapos nito, san na nga ba ako pupunta?

San na nga ba ako pupulutin?

Tama ba ang naging desisyon ko?

ewan ko.

Magulo na sobra ang utak ko.

Kung pwede lang magpalibing katabi ng lola ko, ginawa ko na.

Bakit ko pa kasi hinayaan to mangyari.

Pero di ko pwedeng sisihin ang sarili ko lamang.

Meron ka ring pagkukulang sakin.... di sana ako umabot sa ganon kung wala di ba?

Ang hirap. Ang dami ko gusto hingiin sayo.

di mo naman kaya ibigay.

Di mo naman kayang ipangakong ibibigay.

Pati pag alis ko, na dapat kasama ka - pera ko pa rin gagamitin mo.

Ang sakit kaya non.

ano ako, minahal mo lang dahil magiging okay ang buhay nyong mag-ama sakin?

Ang hirap maramdamang ginagamit ka lang ng isang taong mahal mo at akala mo ay mamahalin ka ng lubusan.

Siguro nga mahal mo ako. At sukdulan ang pagmamahal mo sakin...

Pero bakit di mo nagawan ng paraan yung lahat ng pag hihirap natin.

Bakit di mo binago kapalaran natin gayong alam mo ano mga naging issues ko sa iba?

Bakit mo ko hinayaang mahulog sa iba kung buo ang atensyon na binigay mo sakin?

Bakit PA?

alam mo ba nararamdaman ko? hindi, malamang. Manhid ka kasi sa nararamdaman ko eh. Pero sabi mo nga, di ka BATO. Hindi ka naging bato nung nalaman mong gumugulo na buhay tayo.

Kung ano man ito. sana matapos na dahil malapit ko na talaga hukayin ang lugar ko sa tabi ng puntod ng lola ko.

MA

I remember all that she said to me, how it made me a tongue twisted mass. And she told me off for leaving. For years she was not to come back. Don't go. Can't you feel me breathing. I'm right here beside you. My heart is shaking. What am I supposed to do. I was scared because of loneliness, and fragile though despair. I had this frear that in my solitude, she'd find someone who'd always be there. And so I put up a smile, so I could spindle some happy lies. Lies I have to tell over and over for the rest of my life. My Existence now lies in solitude, and anger is a constant trend. Though I had full tables of friendship, it was a lonely life in the end. So as i try to pass words of wisdom in the hopes that you might prevail.

Hang on to what you feel is dear in life.

Hang on with tooth and nail.

Mike,

You don't seem to realize that you are one overpaid, f#&king son-of-a-bitch! You don't deserve where you are, you lousy prick! You are only there because you were a patronage hire. You don't have any credibility at all with the staff because you refuse to get your hands dirty with real, honest-to-goodness work. You always weasel your way out of tough spots. If you even try to do some work, the quality isn't up to snuff. There's no gas in your f#&king oven! I feel sorry for your kids for having such an idiot of a dad.

I am also amazed at your hypocrisy. You claim to be a regular, churchgoing, Knights of Columbus guy and yet you're the tops when it comes to self-preservation. You and your kind can go to hell! There's way too many of you in Church and it's such disgraceful behavior from church members like you that has turned millions of people off! :angry:

Edited by willow_boy