The Mail Box

am trying to let go of you but it seems that the more am trying to dissuade you the more you want it. i want to say let's just stop it but i can't understand why i can't really say it. maybe because i really like the way you treat me but i also know you can't be mine and i have really no plans to have you. just want to savor the pleasurable yet short moments we have together.

why can't i just say no and let's stop it?

To the Faded Image on the Sunglasses that I have Kept from Sight,

I wish you well on your wedding day. I still smile every time my mind finds some idle space to recall how it was. I am truly, deeply happy for you. Stick to our agreement. Don't cheat on her again.

From the Mind Reader

===================================

To the Only Man I have Ever Truly Trusted (and am not blood-related to),

It would have been 6 years, come the 23rd. I will always love you. However, cliche yet painful as it is, we are living proof that sometimes, love is not enough to sustain a marriage. I know that I will always have a true friend in you despite all that we have been through and was not able to endure.

Ne

Dear SF,

the random thoughts of you clearly reminds me of how sweet you are my lady. i know it is not so

easy to be where i am now but you make me feel so special. i know, to reminisce of our past is as

beautiful as touching the warm of your lips and carousing the gentleness of your body. Oh how it feels

so special.

i hope one day, the intertwining our our bodies will be a reality because you are indeed so special

and i hope i am to you as well! you just don't know how much you mean to me and my world so gloomy

as it is right at this very moment becomes colorful because i have you at my side. i know it is not

easy to feel this way because yo might be thinking that i am so preposterous about you. But how can

i control such emotions that dawns upon me right now. i know it will explode soon because of you.

i hope you will continue to understand me and the limitations of a man like me. but even in my dreams

your name stands out from time to time. i just wish i can share some happy moments when i am with you.

thanks so much because i know that you are here for me as well! take care since you fully know i do!

Guest Riveria

Dear Owner,

I was not really expecting to miss you this much. I'm not falling in love I'm just happy that you're here to guide me and to make me smile. I'm looking forward to be with you soon. Miss you so much..

Your Property

We scattered your ashes on the highway, and the other places that you loved. Thought that's what you would have wanted. Not sure you believe in prayer, but we said one for you, just in case. And we had some jack in your honor.

See you over there on the other side sometime. We'll go on those runs again. i'm so sorry i never returned that last call from you. You went so suddenly.

Ride free forever, Brother. We never will forget.

totheguywhothinksheisgodsgifttowomen,

I see that you are really looking for trouble eh? You just made yourself look stupid :lol:. tsk tsk tsk....So you think blockng me off facebook would help you hide that nasty thing that you did? Duh - just so you know she's just an email away. I guess it's time to let her know the real story and what you do in your spare time. :lol: So better prepare a good story - you're good at it anyway. You're a good storyteller . This ain't a warning. Consider it done. <_<

scornedwomanwhosehatehathnofury

I live in a world of titanium turbine blades and allow steel shafting, of 16 molar acid and billions of kilograms of high octane fuel stored in mega tanks visible from outer space. All equipment beautifully designed by hand, and perfected by computers

The computer is there simply made possible for us to do the same things better. In the same manner a computer EFI car engine is merely a more efficient form of a car engine that has been around for a century.

But a computer cannot invent a new type of engine, like the hybrids, or for that matter, a new engineering design for a polymer cat-cracker. That new idea, that inventiveness, remains the preserve of men; of genuine engineers.

We have not discovered everything under the sun - until then, the world will need us still.

LC

To you,

My message will be very simple: not all things that I do has got something to do with YOU. In fact, it has never been about you in the past few months, weeks, or days. If you are displeased about some things that I do, do not flatter yourself, because I never had you in mind when I did those things so they weren't meant to displease you. I simply did it - end of story.

I am not bothering you. If you want to bother me, it's up to you. If you hate me the way you really do - then wouldn't you have anything better to do than bother yourself about me? I am staying out of your way but it's going to be a hard thing to do if you keep on deliberately getting in mine. This isn't so? Then stop whatever you're doing and live your life the way you normally would. That's what you should be doing, right?

You don't care about me? Fine. I don't expect you to. If this is true - you would stay away from me and from my life - the same way that I stay away from you and your life. You should be using your time taking care of what you value the most, your kids. Why waste your time on me? Ganoon ba ako ka-deserving ng atensyon mo?

Hindi ako naghahanap ng away. Hindi rin kita hinahamon at lalong hindi kita inaaway. In fact, hindi na nga din kita pinapansin. Simple lang ang mensahe ko - hindi ako nakikialam sa mga ginagawa mo. Sana lang, huwag ka na ring makialam sa mga ginagawa ko. I think that's fair and clear enough.

Me

• Like (+1) 1

Pare,

How have you been? It's been a little while since we last spoke- and although I am congratulating myself for finally stopping sending you messages and such, I know that were it not for my friends, who deleted your number and deactivated my facebook (after, of course finding out that I've been secretly texting and sending you messages- to which you don't reply) I would continue on like nothing happened. I still have a couple of other venues to get in touch with you, but do not fret, as I don't intend to. I am happy with how things are- me loving you from afar. I know the likelihood of our paths ever crossing again, is very slim. There is a high chance that I will never lay eyes on you, ever again. I’ve reserved the right to keep my memories of you- no one can take that away from me. You did not gain a stalker, so don’t worry about that. I fully intend to keep my distance; for the sake of my sanity, so it’s not entirely for your benefit.

It was one hell of a roller coaster ride; one that I would take again, without a doubt. We should have kept things simple. I’m not blaming you for opening up a can of worms. All the things you said, I’ll forever keep in my heart. I never fully understood what it was that I felt about you- or rather what I feel about you, but I always knew that it’s something good. I do sometimes wish that we stayed at where I wanted to be. I told you what I wanted from you- maybe if we kept it at that, then we’d still be ok, or maybe not. Nobody can really say. All I know is that somehow, I’m a better person for knowing you.

I want to tell you how much I appreciate you making me smile- unconsciously on you part, but it got the job done. My best friend said that she hasn’t seen me smile like that for a long, long time; and I know that for a long, long time, I won’t be smiling like that. Thank you, Babe.

You’ll always have a special place in my heart. In my own way- the only way I know how- I will always love you.

Aya

To no one in particular,

My life actually got better when I stopped attending the group EBs.

When your entire social life revolves around a singular group, it has a way making you block out everything else in that you fail to see possibly better things outside of it. AND if that group takes itself waaaaaay too seriously, it has a way of bleeding you dry to the point that you have almost no time for anything else anymore. You could have done something more productive, you could have met more interesting people, you could have gone somewhere you've always been meaning to go to...... but you end up not doing these things because you are committed to the group.

I woke up one day realizing that all I ever looked forward to was the next EB, next activity, getting new members. I stagnated during the 2 years I stayed with the group. I had to get out of it, and I did. And with all the far richer experiences I've undergone after making that decision, I have absolutely no reason to regret it.

Now, I see the same people grow old doing the same things over and over and over and over and over and over again. They pretend there's a point in what they're doing but, really, there isn't. They're miserable and they delude themselves into thinking that they're not, that they're supposedly happy in their own little world of coffee, alcohol and camaraderie. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

= = = = = = = = = =

To person 1: You will never find love in MTC. You've built quite a loose reputation in the past years. No one here will ever take you seriously anymore. The sooner you realize that, the better. Leave now and start afresh as far away from MTC as possible. That's the only way you will have a fighting chance to find true love.

To person 2: You were probably the only thing good that ever happened to me while I was still with the group. I'm glad we're both on the outside now. See you around!

To person 3: I've never met a more miserable person than you in my life . I hope you realize by now that a lot of us left because of you. Your friends right now will probably never tell it to your face, but you are a control freak. It's sad, you had a real opportunity to make the group a really excellent one. You had loyal, talented, resource-rich and well-connected members, .....but you squandered all that opportunity by using the group to feed your ego by control others, to make them do your bidding. You reduced a group into a huge sand box where you can play God. It didn't help that you are arrogant. But deep inside, I know what's eating you up. It's this: You are small. You are pathetic. You will never matter in the real world. That's all you will ever be. I'm sorry, but you are hopeless. You certainly deserve where you are now.

• Like (+1) 5