The Mail Box

X,

Hinde ka na lovable tulad ng dati. At pinagpalit mo pa ako sa mukhang madungis.. :P

X

Pareng Anthony,

Nakaka-adik pala talaga ito! Kailangan nang i-test drive sa higher level. :P

Kumpare

Jojo,

Tigilan na ang pagpunta sa girlie bars. Walang kwenta yan! Mag bisikleta na lang tayo. :lol:

Ge

Bro,

Good to hear from you, and sorry to hear about your love life. Do you really want my take on it?

i can appreciate that you may have unexpectedly, truly fallen in love, but you know, to some people, life is a travelogue, they move from one scene to another, they're all that's important in each scene, nothing and no one else. You were part of one of her scenes for a while, made her feel good, but i think to her, you were like a beautiful sunrise or sunset, nice, but not something to be stuck with. She wanted to move on, and now you're just a maybe somewhat pleasant memory as far as she's concerned, except that you wouldn't let go and kept wanting to get it back.

In the first place, you had no business being in that scene, and you paid the price becoming a piece of roadkill. Tsk, tsk, so unlike you.

It just isn't worth it, Bro. i have half a mind to knock you upside your hard head with a tire iron, will do you good.

Keep riding away. And ride safe, rubber on the road, chrome side up.

Let's do that long ride up north.

Respect.

Edited by JHP

Hoy R

Mabuti naman at ako ang naisipan mong itext habang nag-iinom ka dyan mag-isa. Didn't expect that you really do consider me a friend. You deserve good things, better things than what you have now. But you'll only get it if you believe you deserve it.

DS

Sis,

Live to work or work to live? Life is beautiful. Don't miss out on it by planning and investing too much on what's going to happen 10 years from now. I'm not saying you're going to die soon, but really, there's no way for us to tell if we'll be around 10 years from now.

Your sis.

To space,

Thank you for making me a good friend to those who consider me their friend. My question is, who do I go to when I need one?

Me

Neybor,

thanks pinasaya mo ang gabi ko... 4days kang mawawala... for sure mamimiss kita. sabi ko naman sayo. wag kang masyadong malambing pag magkasama tayo... hahanap hanapin kita. baka pag umalis ako... hindi ako makatagal sa pupuntahan ko kasi hahanap hanapin ko ang hugs and kisses mong pamatay. pag uwi mo pa nga lang kagabi namiss na agad kita eh. hhhaaaiiii... kasalanan ng mga barkada mo toh eh. kuntento na sana ako sa pagiging mag NEYBOR naten. nilapit kapa nila... yan tuloy.

basta... nakakahiya mang aminin, ndi na kita crush. LOVE na! PRAMIS!!!

ingat sa sagada.

dear,

Two years have come and gone.... Does it ever get any better? Or will I feel this way the rest of my life? I just can't get it together but now and then I'm losing my mind. I tried to look the other way to make it through another day... Does it ever get any better?

I already know the answer.

And it's NEVER goig to get any better. sad.gif

xoxo

mr very nice guy

Are you God's precious gift?

This will probably be the best christmas

gift i would ever have

thank you!!!

Me

Babaeng ktbi ng robinsons,

ola chikka!

Im happy for you my ever dearest friend.

You are still young very beautiful, wherever

life takes you i hope and i believe its the best.

But you have to decide where road to go.

You are very lucky enough to realize that

whatever path you take, you will end up being

on a right destination.

O db bongga! In short MALANDI KA! I love u mwah!

Babaeng tambay sa robinsons