The Mail Box

Mr. E

I almost said goodbye to you last Christmas. I was more than ready to let go. I used to tell you - Someday you'll find her. The girl you will move mountains for, the girl who will make you change all your questionable beliefs about love and relationship. Our story could have ended there, but with some sort of luck you've found me.

I will spend another Christmas without you, but who's complaining? You never seem very far anyway. It was always surprising to see how everything have changed, and how we managed well, despite the distance. I used to think I'll get tired of you someday, or you'll get tired of me. The conflicts seem impossible to be resolved right? But there's something about you, about us, that makes me hold on even when things get way out of hand. I am sorry for my shortcomings. I am sorry for blaming you for the little things. Allow me to be lousy sometimes, for just like you -- I am a work in progress. We'll get there soon. I will never be a part of your regrets, nor will you be a part of mine.

your little good/bad girl

Now, if only you could get your a$$ out of bed, so we can watch the movie. biggrin.gif

Guest Riveria

J

I am so completely in love with you. I wake to think of you and I sleep to see you in my dreams. Your love has made me love my life. Everyday seems like a blessing since I've met you. I feel so lucky and honored to be in love with such a talented, handsome and intelligent guy. I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for sharing your love with me. It is a truly wonderful gift.

E

Dear Parental and Sibling Units,

See you all in a few hours! Finally, a vacation that I can really call a vacation!

Ate

===========================================

Honey Daddy,

I miss you already. 'See you in your hometown on Monday. My colleagues are teasing me with the line: It's "meet the Fockers" time! :lol:

Little Girl-Mommy:blush:

p

wew! that was tough! I cant believe I could initiate the conversation just as easy as that.

Telling those things are my ways of respecting you.

Because once in my lifetime I was hooked by you.

L

Hon,

I thought those scenes can only be seen on movies.

You made me feel like I am the most beautiful creature ever existed.

Thank God you found me, I love you so much.

Nothing can break us, and I am sure about that.

I love you more.

Me

Guest Serenity12

I may not have the voice literally now due to laryngitis but you can be sure I won't take it sitting down. She may not have the money to pay for a lawyer but I do and I will be damned before I let you get away with what you did to her.

Merry Christmas to you bitches.

Dude!

Good to hear from you, despite your continuing real-life drama that's making me wanna puke already. If it weren't against the law, i'd put you out of your misery myself. Preferably with a hand-loaded 125 grain jhp to the head. But it'd probably just bounce off your thick skull. Why can't you just let it go, man? It's over. You get back to poking around in places you should have left behind, of course there's only hurt there, genius. Did she have a magic pussy or something? Go start a war or whatever. Goddamn, dude.

Edited by JHP

A,

I was ready to give it my all for you and your daughter but you never really tried to find me a place in your life. If you really loved me, youll find time. No message would go unreplied and no calls would have been missed. Im still ready to give it my all but somehow i felt you drifting and now youre gone. I will miss you but I think its best that I move on. That's something I shouldve done long before. Goodbye

M