The Mail Box

J,

You're a sissy; you enjoy picking on those who are powerless to fight you. Yet you try to not get on my bad side. Are you scared of me

because you know I always hold my ground? You just made a big mistake today, a--hole, and I won't let that stupid thing you did slide.

Prepare for the day I see you because it will be ugly...for you.

Your worst nightmare,

Me

Dude,

Why are you so emotionally needy? In the end, you are totally alone, the way you were born, the way you will die. All of us are. Face that and suck it up, you gnikcuf wimp. Maybe none of it is meant to mean anything, you know?

Edited by JHP

Dearest C,

I don't know how you even do it. You may have them all fooled but at the end of the day, you are still the worse leech of them all. You make me sick. By the way, where were you last night? You didn't even bother to let me know that you left our door open? What a very responsible roomie. Guess what? I am throwing your skank ass out. I am sorry for you. Last night was the last straw. Don't even bother explaining.

By the way, did you shave your legs? So friggin shiny!

Your EX roommate,

L

P.S.

your boobs is not as distracting as you think. It's called silicon gels.

Dearest Teach,

Tomorrow, you know what to do...I trust you.

As for Monday, we've one more ledge to climb, love. You can do it. ('Crossing my fingers, toes, and eyes again for ya').

One more after that, and then we can start planning better. Remember that God will lead us to where we are meant to be.

Your Student

Edited by jewelofthenile

E,

I am sorry. Terribly sorry. I wanted in, you boxed me out. Being left on the outside was painful and you hadn't the slightest idea what was going on with me. Everyday a piece of me was dying and had it gone on like that it would have reached a point when there'd be nothing of me left--nothing for me to build on, and nothing for you to go back to, either. I decided to preserve myself. Will I stop caring about you? Of course not. In the course of a day memories come to me -- beautiful and happy. I will never forget, and I will never be completely gone. No, I can't do that.

Just here,

Me

Dear Boss,

I know it will be difficult for you to learn Tagalog but could you please, pretty please, get a good grasp of the English language? I cannot always revised my work every time you misunderstood your professor's instructions. I'm not even supposed to do this for you. Do you know how hard it is to transcribe and make implications for 15 videos with philosophical topics? Do you know? Let me tell you, I eat Plato for breakfast. Aristotle gives me indigestion for lunch. Locke won't let me enjoy my snacks and Kant won't leave my mind during dinners. That's not to mention the terrible headaches every now and then for almost a month.

Straighten up, woman! Or I'll book you a one-way ticket to Indonesia!

Dear J,

Yes, i shortened your short name. I'm sorry for the drunk messages i sent over last night. I know you wouldn't get to read this but I just wanted to throw it out there. I never meant for you to worry that pretty little head of yours over me. Thanks for caring though. It was just a really rough day and these things shouldn't get to me but it does. I am young and i am not that calloused yet for me to just feel nothing over what happened. I know i should expect this but it was just down right mean for those parents to push their kid into something she's not. I digress.

So thanks again and i hope i get to see you soon. Know that i care for you too.

Always,

L

p.s.

How was work before i pissed you off?

p.p.s

Can you try to at least not ignore me at some point?

S,

I know you know. And i know that you know what i know. I miss you.

I just needed something to occupy the time i have when i'm not getting beaten down.

I f#&ked up.

Sometimes, i just wish i could talk to you like before.

I need that.:(

L

p.s.

do you miss the muffin too?:wacko:

Edited by lexiepurr

y,

The midday sun was uncommonly bright, pounding my head as I walked looking for traces. But I know this is the same sun that shines softly on your hair.

The stones I kicked in despair were maybe stones your little feet once trod upon in that plaza. In that noisy plaza, all I can hear were my desperate thoughts, looking for you, trying to find little traces. In that little window of opportunity was a hopeless cause.. The plaza where perhaps you began taking those trips, those countless treks to Manila, for.......Tryst is such an evil word. I hope there was a much gentler term.

Countless times you were here, never have I been there, except this morning, a morning which quickly diminished to night under a blazing sun, with emptiness like the darkest night.

n