The Mail Box

Guest Serenity12

you wanted to leave him a long time ago. but you never could summon the courage.

now, he made it easier for you by dying.

consider that a sign.

Iphone4,

It's not that i'm claiming that i can kick your ass. Im pretty sure you can do things i can't which makes you cooler on other people. You carried Apple up again to the market and although most people claim it was Mr. Ipod that did it, i think it was you. I'm just trying to study competition. Mr. windows can try to drag you and me down but we both know he's never gonna make it.

One day, you will bow down to me. Until then, i'm going to be okay here on the bylines.

Android.

p.s.

I know. i didn't get it too.:rolleyes:

Old and bald ugly man(that is,if you're a man at all,looks like a protozoa to me)

What the hell are you looking at,i would surely love to put a crack on your bald head so i can drop some coins on it so that you can save enough money and have a facial transplant. Tall,dark and fuuuuuuggggggggllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How unfortunate tsk tsk :lol:

Dear Teach,

I never really thought it would turn out this way. I am so blessed.

Despite the hard work that needs to get done, the money that we need to save up for, I can clearly say that even if we haven't really taken the real, first step yet, it will all be worth it, in the end. I can't wait for us to be finally together, without any fear.

You are indeed my answered prayer.

Your wife....

Guest Serenity12

Dearest Bali,

I love you with a passion. You had always enticed me with your enchanting ways, your kind and gentle people, your fiery sunrises and sunsets. I never had problems with your immigration officers either. They had always treated me fairly each and every time I entered Denpasar.

It makes me sad that despite the harsh lesson learned by the executed Filipina mules in China, yet another Filipina took the risk and got caught recently. When will we ever learn that there is no such thing as easy money? We may wail and moan and beat our chests and say extreme poverty drove us to desperation and yield to temptation despite the dangers. But I still say greed and laziness leads one to take the shortest way to riches. I do not pity the pregnant Filipina who allowed herself to be used, just to earn easy money. She took the risk; she must then pay the price.

I don't blame you then for viewing us with suspicion. Yet I am saddened that two innocent Filipinas were subjected to such harsh treatment just because one stupid Filipina decided to take the risk and smuggle drugs inside. Yes there are bad eggs, but it doesn't make the whole lot rotten.

I'll be seeing you soon. I do hope you will still welcome me with open arms.

he who doesn't have his own identity,

kahit sabihin natin na boss ka, mas maganda kung may sarili kang idea at paninindigan. obvious na hirap ka mag adjust. ang masama pa dito, mayabang pa dating mo.

sana lang magin productive ka na talaga sa bago mong role.

ahente

===========================

my prof,

madam, pwede bang 3 pages nalang ung case study? ang hirap kasi eh :(

your student

==========================

opismate 1

please dont mis understood the kindness that I'm showing you... no, im not asking a relationship from you kasi di ko bibitawan ang lalakeng nag mamay ari sakin ngayon. please do look for another girl na mapapaikot mo. tapos na ako sa larong ganyan. saka pasimula ka palang, alam ko na tumatakbo sa makitid at madumi mong utak.

let's just have a healthy professional relationship, pwede?

opismate ni opismate 1

=========================

God,

Thank you. :)

your servant

Dear Myself,

Ano bang ginagawa mo sa buhay mo?! Bakit hindi ka makuntento sa kung anong meron ka? Naghahanap ka ng paglilibangan dahil bored ka at di ka masaya despite sa blessings sa paligid mo, hindi ka na nakuntento, inuubos mo ang panahon mo at resources mo sa mga bagay na walang ka-kwenta kwenta! Hindi talaga kita maintindihan! siguro bored ka lang, pero bakit?! ang dami mong pwedeng gawin pero bored ka pa rin at hindi masaya sa ginagawa mo at kung anong meron ka, ang gulo ng utak mo. Ayusin mo sarili mo please.

Sincerely,

Yourself

Edited by SaToTooLang