The Mail Box

Guest Serenity12

You can check out my facebook posts to your heart's content, bitch, but you'll never find anything there that will make you feel secure with him. Get it into your head that he's not yours; he never was. You think I cannot see through your attempts to "befriend" me? All you want to do is to create trouble between us.

I used to look the other way for a very long time but this time, you have gone too far. I'm removing you from his life, bitch.Your days are numbered.

Boss,

It is not at all you to give up. This storm, like the others, shall soon pass. Hold on. Hang on. The process of cleansing is always tough but it is necessary for healing and resurrection. Your real team is still here. Loyal. Unperturbed. Strong. Fighting. Lose hope if you must, but NEVER LOSE FAITH. Wasn't it you who told me that Life's decisions are often disheartening, but Life is never wrong with its decisions. And at the end of the day, the ones who persevered inspite and despite of, will become wiser because they have embraced the real meaning of LIFE - a continuous struggle, yet full of rewards - soul-enriching rewards.

Ry, Tin and I are here for you. We are always a square. Will never be a triangle...coz you always have a corner no one else can take.

D

Palang,

We are friends and no intrigue will ever come between the strong bond we share. If indeed you committed that grave mistake, then so be it. Isn't life about having second chances?

No matter what they say; even if they present thousands of documents to prove your guilt, I remain a friend - a friend who will help you get back on your feet.

You are not called a street-smart for nothing. Stand tall.

Palang

dear len,

balita ko aalis ka na daw? bakit ano bang nangyari? may nasabi ba akong hindi mo nagustuhan? Oo, hindi kita maintindihan pero dahil sa mahal kita tatanggapin ko nalang.. sana maging masaya ka kung nasaan ka man at maging maayos n ang lahat sa pagbalik mo... nandito lang ako, hihintayin kita. Magsasaya ako kapag nakita ko ng online ka na ulit

mahal

Dear Bernard Uy,

I've been thinking and wondering where you are for the last 22 years. If only we met on that planned day then my life would have been different. I would have had two bf's's in my lifetime and you would have been my first love however cheesy it might get.wub.gif

I do not want to think that you have stood me up on that day after the plans we made the day before. I do not know but i hope you were not one of those who perished on that tragic accident. Your name was not on the list or if it were you, gave me a different name for 2 years? Ano yan parang MTC may handle? Damn if only uso na ang cellphone at that time. I am still waiting for the day that you will appear but if you are dead please do not bother dahil takot ako sa patay! But if you really are just want to confirm that my answer was a YES I can be your girl. I believe that people come into our lives for a reason and I would always be wondering how my life would be if you lingered on. If you are alive, I wish you could put a closure to this so my life will be a complete circle and I can let you go.

LOVEwub.gifwub.gif

your kitten D.

Now ex,

So it's over. Is it for good, or is there a shot of us getting back together in the near future. Never the less, I'll miss you and I still love you, and thank you for the good times and the bad times. It's unfortunate that your drama has become unbearable.

Ex now

Dear hubby,

For the life of me,I do not know why after being together for so many years you still don't know what gift to give me. Well that's always your alibi when you don't have something to give me during special occasions.mad.gif You even don't know that I am easy to please and anything from you will always be cherished. And now I saved you the trouble of finding that perfect gift. I bought all the things that I wanted for long and charged everything to your credit card. I really love them all. I just hope you don't have a heart attack when you see the bill. But don't worry I already thought of that. I also refilled and charged your medicine. Thanks so much and love you much.wub.gif

Your loving wife,

Dwub.gif

Dear Teach,

Two years have flown by so quickly, and it has been two years of true love. I may not be the easiest person to live with, but your never-ending patience and persistence has changed me in so many ways.

I am praying for our trip to push through. You really deserve it, dear. This will be another life-changing experience that we will go through together and with our best friends.

Our baby awaits its birth. Soon...

My

gee...

im sorry if cause too much pain...

im sorry if i made a final decision because of the said thing that bothered me...

im sorry for wasting your time...

and im sorry for hurting you...

i hope that we could still be friends...

and i hope that you would meet a person better than me and person that will deserve all your love...

me...

happiness is somewhere i have been before-

a blurry photograph that i have since ignored.

i'll carefully adjust the aperture once more,

until i set the record straight. 

i'll brush aside the dim, make room for the bright.

i'll be an editor, no, a curator of light.

i'll let my better angels always set me right,until i even out the score.

• Like (+1) 1

we're taking turns

at shattering apart...

at least we're taking turns.

how did we get so good

at dismantling these hearts?

how did we ever get so good?

we dress our best to receive their sympathy

.at our worst, we dress our best? 

"time heals all"according to these greeting cards

oh, how we'd rather time resets...

if we could turn the hourglass, we would... 

if we could move a grain of sand, we would...

if we could find our way back, we would...

our minds keep spinning webs

of question marks and of regrets;

will our minds keep spinning webs?

i once heard honest words:

"though nothing may ever be the same,the heart keeps widening for change."