The Mail Box

Yes, I'm pretty tired. If it's time to go, I really wouldn't mind going. Just that I have promises still to keep and debts that are unpaid. You may want to give me more time, if only for unfinished business. Sure would appreciate that as a gift. If nothing else, I would like to have paid all my dues before I go. Thank you.

Guest Serenity12

If I had any doubts about how you feel about me, it all disappeared when you told me last night " you make me happy."

The truth is there in that simple statement. And I realized that that's the reason why we are still together after more than six years, despite having different partners time and again.

You've had your share of women while I've had my share of men. Yet when the time came, we dropped everyone else except each other.

We make each other laugh, we make each other happy.

I've always loved you,my dearest friend. And I know you love me,too.

It's a good thing you're not in mtc anymore because this is as honest as I can get.

Guest Riveria

LL,

It was unexpected. I'm too excited during Mondays but today it's different. It was a surprise and it's hurting me.

Let's cool down for now. I'll get in touch with you soon. If when? I don't know.

I will miss you.

Riv

Sometimes all one can do is hang in there. Even if it's easier said than done. Nothing, but nothing lasts forever. If it's true of joy, it's also true of pain. One can only keep struggling to define meaning out of it, especially the worst of it. Especially if it doesn't seem to make sense. But hang in there. No matter what.

Edited by viral
Guest Riveria

Apple,

If you don't like what we've started just tell me.

I don't deserve the cold treatment from you.

E

Edited by Riveria
Guest Riveria

Apple

Why do I email you and leave myself open for you to disregard it and ignore it. To send me a message that I am not even important enough to warrant a response. It does hurt coz I thought you will be there during the tough times of my life. A friend is what I thought I found in you. I was wrong.

Riv