The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

J,

I've also had to accept the fact that all that I felt was one sided. I loved you and I have no regrets about that. You are a wonderful man. And you were always very honest with me. Never once did you lead me on, or allow me to believe something that wasn't true. You always made me face reality and deal with life. A lot of hurting words were uttered and I've accepted it. I won't say any word for now though it does hurt to hear those words from you. I know we are done.there is nothing more to do or to say. I lost your love some how and somewhere. I retraced my steps searching for that unspoken bond we shared everyday. I want to thank you for giving me the chance to be happy and the chance to know the good and bad side of me...

E

• 3 weeks later...

you,

making me feel like I could trust you...

yet you broke that...

now, we're not even talking, but not because of what you broke, but because you think you found your place, and nothing else matters..

guess the "friendship" meant less to you that how friendship should be

let's all get on with life, shall we? :D

no worries, i'll be here if you wanna talk over a cup of coffee

just don't expect me to exert effort to get you to drink that coffee with me

me

Guest Riveria

MS,

Time could never make my feelings for you weak or fade away. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you and hold you sooo tight that all else fades.

Riv

Edited by Riveria
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest Serenity12

k*ll him with love and kindness.

turn the other cheek when he "slaps" you with hurting words.

and for good measure, add a drop or two of your blood in his food to bind him to you.

a little witchcraft won't hurt especially when he deserves everything he gets.

Guest Serenity12

Detach and let go.

That's the only way you can preserve your sanity,sweetheart. He's never going to stop cheating on you; you can choose to continually get hurt and feel pain or get up,dust yourself, give him the finger and say " f#&k you, i choose to be happy with or without you".

Don't let one jerk stop you from living your life the way you want to.

"Just because you don't see me, it doesn't mean I'm not there..."

I'm sorry if I still cannot let you go. Father Bob once told me that I need to stop grieving and finally let go so you could have your peace too. I'm sorry that it's been 14 years and still I don't have the heart to visit you. I miss your warm embrace of non-judgemental acceptance and understanding; respecting my very slow pace and my need for space. I miss the laughters, but most of all, I miss the silence we comfortably shared.

I died with you. And if only I had the choice, I would have chosen to sleep forever too.

You are missed. So much.

Edited by Danielle
Guest Riveria

R,

Everything that ever caused a tear to drop down my cheek, I run away and hide from it. But now, everything is unwinding and finding its way back towards me. And I don't know what to do. I just know that pain I felt so long ago; it's hurting ten times more. People are always telling me to smile, like smiling is going to just take away all the hurt and pain. Well I've tried that... I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles... and what I've learned is that when it hurts this much inside your heart always has a way of showing it no matter how many masks you wear. I just wish I could roll back the clocks to when things were the same. But now, things aren't the same. Each of us has gone our different ways. I hope you’re happier now. Much happier when you’re still with me….Call me stupid now because I still miss you and I can’t help but cry…

E

• Like (+1) 1

to the lurkers of my friend,

mabait ang kaibigan ko, she might meet you if just messaged her nicely. who knows, you might have boinked here if you have just been a gentleman. however you did otherwise and have been very frank and direct, hoping to get it on right away. you missed the chance to be her friend, the funny thing is, there are a lot of you lurkers who messaged her this way. now shes pissed off at all of you, i dont blame her, now shes turned bad... the bad bad..... not the mtc kind of bad.....