The Mail Box

am not suppose to be affected by you anymore, but suddenly little things tick me off. you make things spin in my head. you going sweet for some time now then a mere word in text changes all that and reminds me of the old you. maybe it's better this way rather than disillusioning myself and think you have the potential to change for the better. i don't want to be judgmental and i really try not to be but then my number one hate are liars be it a friend or a lover. i don't know if i should give up on you totally and move on or just keep you for the moment because you do have your moments.

i should straighten my brain and just enjoy what i get from you. better that way and it keeps me happy because i can't change you but i can change on how i look at things.

Guest Serenity12

ex-virgin,

congratulations on losing your virginity! and yes, you can get pregnant even if you practiced the "withdrawal" method. you should have known better, honey.

next time, let him wear a condom and i don't care if he doesn't like wearing one. protect yourself from pregnancy and stds.

don't be stupid.

your friend

wowawee:

still getting over the intoxication of spending time with you, or even just sneaking a glance from afar. it wasn't the beer that had me tipsy but your smile, your charm, those sweet sexy eyes laughing through those ridiculous thick-rimmed glasses of yours. my last words to you were 'you're a very beautiful woman'. so true.

maybe next year, i will handle the burn from your heat a bit better. now hit those books and study like you deserve to. your tutor is an email away.

-gob

roommate,

pwede bang maglinis ka naman kahit minsan?!!

everytime magsuklay ka, super daming nalalaglag na na buhok, mag effort ka namang pulutin!!

bumili ka din ng sarili mong laptop at charger para di ka na maghiram!

unahin mo yang basic needs mo bago luho, at tama na yang kakagimik kasi ikakasal ka na sa dec..

pektosan kita jan!

Yo Playa,

What's up, Mr. Orangesky?

When you forget that you're not supposed to remember, sit quietly and pray for the rain to come pouring down. If it does rain, then you know I was praying with you; then you'll know that sometimes I forget not to remember, too.It's ok. It will happen. Let's just accept that we've been too big a part of each other's lives to forget. It doesn't mean that everytime we remember, we need to act on it- we don't. Thoughts are nothing when not acted upon- you're not hurting anyone. When you start acting on it, then we'll have a problem. We will never be ready to be just friends; we both know that. The pull is still quite strong. Let's stay away, alright? But we don't ever, ever need to forget.

Peace!

your fallen angel

Dear,

I've been waiting for months to get the chance to meet them. Now I'm all excited but nervous and wracking my brains on how I should behave around all them. I don't want to look like a dumb-ass chick asking all these questions about rock climbing, neither do I want to look like a know-it-all snob when I've never even tried indoor climbing. :wacko:

A

Mom,

The days are becoming shorter.

It's just a few more days until I have to say farewell and life would never be the same. The reality is slowly sinking in and I can feel myself crashing, slowly, inch by inch, little by little. I don't want to break down on that day, but I feel the meltdown coming.

I'm happy for you, that's the truth. But on the flipside of things, my selfish self wants you to stay here. Sorry for everything. I'm gonna miss you so much. You know I'm not good at saying farewell.

Love always,

Your Prodigal Daughter

J,

Alam mo ang sakit mo sobrang magsalita. Oo na alam kong maganda ka marami pang magkakagusto sayo,pero tandaan mo ang kagandahan nawawala kapag tumanda ka na. Masyado mo akong dina-down. Walang magseseryoso sakin at peperahan lang ako? Bakit mayaman ba ako para perahan ha? Marami pang magmamahal sa akin. Di lang ikaw ang babae sa mundo. Sa mga sinabi mo talagang di tayo pwede maging kahit magkaibigan lang. Makahanap ka sana ng matinong lalake na makakasama mo. Bahala ka sa buhay mo,bahala ako sa buhay ko. Walang pakialamanan.

D