The Mail Box

Oie,

I know I don't have any right to ask, but can you not scare me like that, again? It's stupid, right- me being scared that something might have happened to you? You're a big boy; and you can take care of yourself, but I can't help it. I worry. I shouldn't be be worrying about you. Hell, I should be worrying about me! At the rate I'm going, I'd be in too deep before I try to reign myself in- and I know that when I do try, it won't work.

Ewan ko ba.

Aya

Teach,

Thank you...

...for the movie.

...for talking with me and keeping me sane during the whole 2 hours worth of traffic jam just to get to the venue.

...for bearing the long lines to get inside.

...for waiting, getting hungry with me for almost 6 hours just to see my fave band play.

...for bringing a jacket, and mustering your cough and colds, just to accompany me.

...for another wonderful weekend.

You know what I'm supposed to be saying by now...:blush:

Your Student

Guest Serenity12

To the idiot driver in front of me,

" Left turn yield on green" means when the light is green ( and even if the left turn light is not green at the moment), you can still turn left provided you yield first to approaching vehicles from the opposite direction and turn when it is clear. You don't have to wait several cycles until the left turn light turns green again.

Argh.

Friend,

All our lives we search for someone to love, someone to make us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, someone perfect is searching for us too.

Your Dear Friend

sorry for meddling, i think with my actions i lost more. i wish i could turn back time and make it all go away. just can't help feeling i might be the cause of you going cold. i hope it's just my imagination.i don't want to lose you you are one of my dearest.

sometimes we have to let go so that some can learn how to fly and maybe someday come back to us.

friend,

I don't make a big deal out of small things kung wala namang may kasalanan, at kung meron namang valid reason.

We still have next year. Sus cheer up.

sister,

Nahihirapan ka kasi a part of you still wishes he would change. And another part of you believes that no other guy would love you the way he did. Ang totoo nanghihinayang ka lang, but you're sick of the situation. You feel ugly, and fat and stupid. And the way he takes you for granted and feeds you with lies only adds up to the damage. And then when someone comes and appreciate you, you'll realize ang dami dami pa palang iba diyan. And he will love you differently. He will love you better. I'm not asking you to give up. I'm just asking you to pursue what you deserve.

BFFs,

Come on guys, make up your minds. I'm not so good in planning a night out. Especially, If I have to bring my boyfriend with me. wacko.gif

Guest Serenity12

Yeah, you're a man and you're supposed to be stronger and fitter. But I can't help it if your ego took a beating earlier when I outlasted you in the 5 minute snatches. Yabang mo kasi, di mo naman pala kaya 16 kilos. :rolleyes:

dear unkyel,

bakit po ba “miss universe” ang tawag doon sa sikat na beauty contest eh puro naman mga taga earth ang mga contestant nito? di po ba false advertising ito.

nagmamahal,

gentle reader

dear gentle reader,

oo nga. eh paano naman, mga amerikano kasi ang organizer ng miss universe. nanonood ka ba ng NBA? di ba tawag nila sa mga nanalo rito eh “world champions” kahit puro mga teams lang naman na galing sa mga iba-ibang mga state sa amerika ang mga naglalaro rito. mahilig lang talaga sila sa mga bold at overreaching claims.

sorry, pero hanggang hindi sumasali ang kapitbahay kong si miss uranus (mukha kasi siyang pwet), eh hindi ito pwedeng tawaging miss universe.

ingat,

unkyel.