The Mail Box

Dear ASG,

Sorry ha? Pero kasalanan mo eh. Hindi lang kasi talaga ako papayag na aakuin mo ang responsibilidad sa mga pagkakamali sa floor na pagmumukhain mo akong tanga. Hindi ko pagugulungin ang ulo ko para sayo. Ulo mo muna ang gugulong bago yung sa akin, Chief. :) Simple lang yan eh, ginawa ko kasi ang trabaho ko - ikaw hindi.

Agent 98932

Girl,

I understand how stupid you must be feeling, right now; but remember what your friend said: it happens to the best of us. Every once and a while you'll get strung along, and taken for one helluva f#&kin' ride. Also, remember that sometimes, they don't mean to be assholes. That's not a very good excuse, and it's never acceptable; but you should start facing the fact that people won't always act and react the way you expect them to.

You may feel used- and your pride must be hurting like a sonofabitch, but consider your take aways. At the very least, you should have learned to be more careful in opening yourself up to people. Never trust anyone, Sweetie, except yourself. In the end, it's only you. Never set yourself up for a heartache. Learn how to read the signs. Oftentimes, it's better to listen to your brain. Remember when things were just starting? Your brain was screaming no-motherf#&kin-way-hell-no! You went and dove in, anyways. Remember that your heart is foolish- it doesn't think; that's why it's the heart Babe. It only feels- and feelings aren't always real.

Chalk this one up to experience.

And Hun, shame on you if you let this happen to you again.

;)

Edited by maldita_overload

you,

Mag emote ka all you want, but always remember that this process is for me to run. You f#&king this up is not an option. Know your role and your responsibilities because I absof*ckinglutely know mine. I will be the one to call the shots - not you.

:P

--------------

Starbucks,

sige lang... malapit na matapos ang pagiging yaya ko sa mga onaks. pag bumalik na sa bansa nila yan, malamang stockholder nyo na ko nun.

wala bang advanced planner? malaki na investment ko a!

:D

hey. i just thought id let you know that between you and me youre the one who isnt thinking straight.

please do not flatter yourself into thinking that you are more than a laughing stock to me.

you are pathetic, delusional and your grammar sucks.

so get a life, will you, and in the process, try and find a brain as well.

duhr.

so thats how we play the game,

to frustrate me to a girl, is to frustrate someone else.

want me to be obsess to some chick.

want me to be someone im not.

good thing that i know now.

everything is now clear

so we'll just have to see now

one question before we go in circles again.

so whos the aspiring third player?

is she a filipina?

i think not.

would not be your style.

Edited by Niru