The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

M,

We have been friends for such a long time now. Everyday spent with you is like a wonderland of new surprises. I have sat back, watched, and listened to you fall in love so many times. If you only knew that there is a true love waiting for you. One that will never die or grow tired. You make me feel brand new; a hug from you is like being lifted into heaven. But these are words I'll never say, and so I will just continue to sit back and love you in silence.

E

Ma and Light,

Thank you for making Sunday a wonderful day. The chain has been broken.

Mahal

=============================================================

Spidey,

I can't stop thanking you for the birthday treat. I know you're saving up for so many things and the money you spent on me was precious.

You are even more precious.

The Bitch

di ko alam pero parang tadhana na ang nag taboy sakin palayo sa lugar na iyon

malamang alam na nang dyos na kung pupunta pa ako... malamang masaktan ako

Minsan talaga tama ang kutob....

===============================

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most.

Edited by Saeki®

I,

You're driving me crazy. Admitting that you have a boyfriend but you're in a long distance relationship. Then you let me kiss you and tell me you love me. You're messing with my mind... I just mended it due to previous issues, but you're driving me crazy...

But yes, despite the craziness, I could not deny that I feel the same, but i won't admit it to you in person, nor through text. Unless you know that Kyoji Kagami and I am the same person, you'll never know what I truly feel. I am sorry to apply to you a lesson I've learned in the past: Ang unang mainlove, talo.

Do me a favor. Break up with him... Just kidding. Alam ko naman kung saan dapat lumugar.

Chill lang... and enjoy whatever it is that we share.

I,

You're driving me crazy. Admitting that you have a boyfriend but you're in a long distance relationship. Then you let me kiss you and tell me you love me. You're messing with my mind... I just mended it due to previous issues, but you're driving me crazy...

But yes, despite the craziness, I could not deny that I feel the same, but i won't admit it to you in person, nor through text. Unless you know that Kyoji Kagami and I am the same person, you'll never know what I truly feel. I am sorry to apply to you a lesson I've learned in the past: Ang unang mainlove, talo.

Do me a favor. Break up with him... Just kidding. Alam ko naman kung saan dapat lumugar.

Chill lang... and enjoy whatever it is that we share.

I now just have 2 words for ya.

kumare ko na may bagong lablayp,

mare para mo nang awa... sana magising ka na!

yang lalake na yan ang magpapahirap sayo. I already told you kung ano pinag te-text nyan sakin! kaibigan kita at ayaw kitang nakikitang nasasaktan. I miss the lively and high spirited you....

iwan mo na ang lalakeng di naman magpapasaya sayo

me

=================================

kuya

sensya na kung iniwan kita kanina. Feeling ko kasi ok ka na by then and i was not feeling well. Buti nalang may nakasabay ako pag uwi.

Salamat ulit sa pagsabay sakin papunta sa venue. ingats ^_^

bunsoy

=================================

tessa

Girlie, thank you sa napakasayang gathering kanina. It's been a while since I laughed that hard na halos mawala na ang boses ko :P salamat sa masasarap na pagkain at inumin. Thank you for the friendship and being neutral.

pag pupunta ka ulit nang divi sabihan mo ako. sama ako :P

Saeki

=========================================

Tito

I know I should have visited you at least for the last time pero natatakot ako na masaktan ulit. ayaw ko na ulit makakita nang mga bagay na lalong magpapasama nang health ko....

pero tito maraming salamat sa pagtangap mo sa akin noon. for letting me eat breakfast with you and tita (your wife). thank you for letting me feel that I'm part of the family already. Di man kami nagkatuluyan, the respect that I have for you still remains. youre one of the guys na mahusay na naitaguyod ang kanyang pamilya.

tito mamimiss ka namin.....

ex-

====================================

bicol boy

Di ko alam kung ano na ang nangyayari sayo dyan. may balak ka pa bang kausapin ako?

may problema ba?

may hinihintay pa ba ako?

libis girl

====================================

Margaret Mitchell

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

I know ts wrong pero di ko maintindihan kung bakit di ko mapigil ang sarili ko na mahalin ka. PLease give me a reason to stop falling for you....

Guest Riveria

M,

Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don't have.

E