The Mail Box

Hija,

Oh please! Cut the drama. We both know what this is about. I don't mean to pull rank, but know where you stand. Don't force me to rub it in your somewhat pretty face. Remember darling, I'm a scorpio- patience is not one of my virtues.

Do as you were told. If we don't see the desired results, then I give you the permission to bitch out. Until then, feel the finality of my words. End of conversation.

Aya

Richie

I'm actually clueless why you broke up with me. But then again its okay and I know that you're not happy anymore with the relationship.

I thank you for the time, for the effort to make me feel loved.

I thank you for the patience. Thank you for dealing with my tantrums.

I thank you for trying to be the man that Ive dreamed of. Thank you for loving me

I will miss the texts, calls, the i love yous..... but I guess I need to move on :)

I wish you all the happiness and success that you deserve :)

Yoi

=================================

kuya

Thank you for replying to my text yesterday. Pasensya ka na sakin kasi concerned lang ako sayo.

I hope maging ok ka na soon para makita ka na ulit namin :)

next time pa hug kuya ha? don't worry di kita mamanyakin :P

bunsoy

=================================

opismate

Youre still make my heart skip a beat whenever you smile. Nung nabangit ko sayo na aalis na ako at magreresign na ako sa company natawa ako sa banat mo :

"sa wakas pwede na kita landiin"

I'm not sure if I love you. as much as possible ayaw ko muna kasi. Pero pwede ba ako humanga muna sayo? ikaw na sana muna ang inspiration ko......

I still remember the simpleng banat mo dati :

ako : Alis ka na dyan. mag dodocument pa ako

you : sandali lang. ano magagawa mo kung gusto pa kita makasama?

di ko alam kung kikiligin ako sa sinabi mo na iyon. Pero... hays.... di talaga pwede ito....

opismate nya

=========================================

guy from fb

The comment actually offended me. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP.

I invited you for a single date or coffee because i want to have a date. HINDI DAHIL NAGHAHANAP AKO NANG SYOTA.

I admitt type kita pero dude after nang sinabi mo na iyon. kalimutan mo na na nagkainteres ako sa iyo.

AT UULITIN KO : DI AKO NAGHAHANAP NANG SYOTA. INTIENDES?

fb friend mo

=====================================

the other company,

I'm not really sure if im supposed to accept your proposal. maganda actually offer nyo kasi makakauwi na ako sa amin if ever sa inyo na ako magtatrabaho. Pero di ko alam ha... parang di ko kaya mag resign.... napamahal na sakin kasi ang company ko ngayon....

pero lets see.....

me....

Yo,

That's right, boy. All it takes to bring down the walls I put up, is an unexpected, totally out of the blue, status comment from you. Tsk tsk tsk- what a pity, huh? I mean, can anyone be more pathetic than that? We haven't spoken in months, and I've finally allowed myself the luxury of looking around; now it seems like I'm back to square one.

I have to stop this. I'm killing myself. I should be posting this there, and not here- but know that I mean this: I'm letting you go baby. I'm really, really tired of waiting for you to come home. I can't live my life, holding my breath, waiting for you to return.

I will always love you; that won't ever change- but I'm allowing myself to fall in love again. I'm allowing myself to live.

Take care, sweetheart.

Aya

Edited by maldita_overload

Dave,

I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I didn't ask for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets.

Ethel

baby,

no matter what you are or what you do, (even if you go to the deepest depths of the ocean)

we already love you unconditionally and will always accept you whatever you want to be.

don't be scared to tell us how you really feel and we will do so with open arms and listening ears.

we won't judge you, you are too much a part of us already.

your mommies