The Mail Box

Baby E,

You're the most innocent, sweetest, gullible(?) person i've ever met. Thank you for making me happy, you make me forget sadness when you're around. You're really a blessing.

PS Hindi ako nakiliti noh, hindi ko lang napansin na gagawin mo yun. :P I love you too baby.

M

Trucker,

Nakaganti din ako sa iyo... finally I was able to surprise you!

I love seeing your eyes sparkle last night and totally clueless :rolleyes:

How I wish I could do it everyday and make you happy every minute, not just during your birthday.

Enjoy your day and I am looking forward to celebrate it with you in the future :)

Your Sweet

Edited by MS

DEAREST,

i find it a bit funny that we are conversing here since magka text naman tayo madalas, nyahehehe

anyways, i am glad that you didn't pre judged me based on my posts, i know that you are better than that, but there are other persons here who may poison your mind and say bad things about me....i know that you will hear my side first before jumping into conclusions...

but whatever you may want to ask, i will answer it as honestly as i can, it goes to show that you are special to me and i hope it's vice versa....

:)

Teach,

Thank you for sacrificing an extra hour or two from your precious sleep time and juggling your schedule just for us to be able to watch Harry Potter. I may not be a fan, but it sure sucks to be left out at work, when the kids, as well as the colleagues, would talk about it.

Thank you for making me laugh with that crazy accent. We better practice our accents before we make the big move

I love you, dear.

Your babies will definitely be intelligent.:lol: Another long weekend...coming up!

Your Faithful Student

Edited by jewelofthenile