The Mail Box

REJOINDER:

Ok, I'll drop the BS. You got me even before. I could have assumed another identity then write you here to create the image I wanted you to see for my past posts doesn't speak much. But I didn't because I wanted this to sound authentic.

Yeah, you caught my attention alright. Is that ok?

- Molina

Another bomb exploded. Four people died. Yes, I am back on my feet. The thought of lying supinely on my back for yet another day drove me crazy. Its not like I was out of touch, though. My phone was ringing off the hook, skype constantly buzzing, AOL blinking, video conference s@%t and all...

Not completely off, but I need the tranquilizer, plus I also need to tell you that it was not a good way to start the day.

You have always been my worst critic and I appreciate that but dear, goodness, I have worked on those docus for quarter of a year. You should have known where to stop. Protection of their rights was foremost in my mind. But the law prevails. They have to be documented, accounted for, or else how are we to prepare to assist them during the most unfortunate moments that people like them often meet in a cold and strange land that treat them a lot less like real people?

There. Said it. Now, on a more personal note...

Do not look at me like that again! No, you cannot see through me anymore. You cannot read me. I will not allow you to see beyond what I permit. I have since worn an iron mask that nobody can unscrew, definitely not you. Not anymore.

We can go on talking business for hours, discuss treaties and finalize outcome documents. We can share our passion for bringing the MOAs to actuality, sign the same pages, share the same pen, but thats it.

I refuse to sit down and talk about it. I told you once, not again.

I do not resent you.

I have no bitter grudge against you.

I just moved on.

Your presence unnerve me. But of course, you will not see that. But the past few months you have been within close proximity has made me remember the undesirable. I have even jeopardized what could have been something good. I never will know anymore, and yes, I think it had something to do with you. I couldn't even explain myself or defend my unacceptable actions because it will sound stupid to begin to say that I have been behaving in such a way because I am paralyzed by memory. It is not right. And I do not want to admit such weakness.

That one, I regret.

I continue to regret.

I do not even know what step to take next.

Perhaps until you leave again to go on about your higher duties to serve.

And that is not good. I refuse to accept that weakness, yet to be human is to err, but again.

Let me go to where I want to. It didn't take me a long time to decide before that there is where I want to establish my foundation, not in some foreign land. I do not blame you for wanting that, after all, that is what you are called to do, to transcend geographical boundaries and use your expertise in the same manner as your father did.

I do intend to go and equip myself, take on greater responsibilities, prove my worth and ultimately, fulfill the calling. But this is where I shall leave my legacy to my family.

For the last time I will call you sweetheart.

Sweetheart, you cannot convince me. Especially after realizing these past few weeks that I have to do something about the blunder I have done to myself, and in the process created another blunder which broke me even more than you did. It was unintentional. I was not aware. I was not paying attention. I was not myself. If I can tell you about it, I would have but I'd rather not because it is too personal and we have since parted ways....

I will go my own way. You go continue on yours. I have to do a lot of fixing.

And, yes, I have yet to mourn. I have to find time for that. Maybe that is the real source of the shattered, silent me that you see, which you have never seen before. I am but human.

Thank you, anyway.

- C

I see how you strike when you know there is a possibility that you might get hurt.

Preemptive strike di ba?

Don't you think you went a little too far?

Just a thought.... Coz as I see it, it was one to another, which were totally not related, to yet another, again unrelated... And probing deeper, I see some traces of cyanide...

I did write it down to follow the trail, to find out exactly the point of origin. And I saw it. And the next point was clear too. And the other... By then there was no backing down. You just had to stand by it. But even then, for a moment, there was hesitation underneath. Like leaving a wondow open, just in case.

I will look into it deeper.

hindi ako ito...wala ako dito

wala ako ngayon...

di ko alam kung bukas babalik ako

ayokong pahabain kung bakit

sana nararamdaman mo

oo nami-miss kita

pero di ko alam kung ano pa ang masasabi ko

ayoko nang magpilit

nagmumukha na kong ewan...

di ako sanay ng ganito...

sabi ko nga sayo...nasasaktan ako...

oo malamang ego nga ito...anong magagawa ko?

parehas lang naman tayo...

pero iba ka...pinapahirapan mo ko

pasensya ka na...sa una lang masaya...pero ngayon...napapaluha na ko sa hirap...

parang di ko na kaya...

nangangatog na tuhod ko kakahabol sayo...

baka magpakamatay lang ako...

kaya rest muna ako....hahabulin ko muna hininga ko...

mahal na kasi talaga kita letse ka!

pag bukas kaya ko pa...

di mo pa ulit ako makikita..

tandaan mo...hndi ako ito....wala ako dito..wala ako.....di mo ko nakikita.

gets mo? kaya...imposible rin na nababasa ko pm mo...

kase nga wala ako dito diba? :cry:

wala ako dito :cry:

Edited by iwalkalone

Dear Pekto:

Alam mo, I never thought dadating ako sa point na sasabihin kong pinagsisisihan ko na pinapasok kita sa buhay ko. Pero unique ka talaga. Sa lahat ng tao na nakilala ko, ikaw lang yata ang pagsisisihan ko.

Bakit kamo. Biro mo, sight unseen tinanggap kita. For who you are... baggage and all, issues and all. Madaming tanong sa isip ko pero isinantabi ko yun kasi nga, tinanggap kita dahil sa kung ano ka at kung hindi ano ka maaring maging. What did I get in return? Pagdududa, pagtalikod, kalakalahating bersyon ng katotohanan, mga salitang iba ang ibig sabihin kahapon, ngayon at bukas, mga pangungusap na nag iiba ang saysay depende sa kung kanino sinasabi.

Ilang beses na ba ko nagalit. Ang dami na. Ilang beses ko na din sinabing tama na. Tigilan na ang kabobohan. Pero ugali ko na kasing di ako tumatalikod sa tao eh. Lalo pa at tinanggap ko bilang kaibgan ang taong yun. So ... sige lang, habang kaya tanggapin.

Pero naman naman. After mo ibalibag pabalik sa kin ang friendship ko ... eh di mo pa din ba pwedeng wag na lang ako pakialaman? Eh ... ayaw mo naman ako maging kaibigan pero mega comment ka pa din sa mga nangyayari sa kin? Mega judgment call ka pa din that whatever im going through now is because of some fatal flaw in my character? All those conclusions reached about someone you hardly know. Because believe me what you know about me - you barely scratched the surface. Bakit kamo? Kasi you never listened. You just heard. More than that, you also closed your ears and mind when you didnt like what you were hearing.

Hay. Ano ba yan. Just quit it. Quit making me the your amuse-bouche of the day. Quit getting your quick laughs over what you think im going through. Quit watching my life as if it were the Truman show... I mean ikaw na din ang nagsabi, your life is so full na diba? Eh kung ganon naman pala na your life is so full na, revel in it na lang. Be happy and be proud of the fact that, as always, you come out smelling like roses. Charmed life ka diba?

Wag mo na pagka aliwan ang mga perceived misfortunes of others, most especially when you dont know anything about what they are going through. Or worse, you never bothered to find out what they were going through. Wag mo na din pagtripan at pagtawanan ang mga trials ng iba. Thats so small of you.

Alam mo, akala ko noon, you were such a good person eh. But lately, na re realize ko mali nga yata ako... slightly selfish ka, but arent we all? But on top of that selfishness, you have a mean streak a mile wide. As in. Superdupermega mean ka. Now I know... and I understand. Ang dami ko nainitindihan about you and why youre that way the past days and months. Lalo ko tuloy iniisip ngayon, sa lahat ng sinabi mo sa akin, alin kaya ang totoo? Alin ang kathang isip? Alin ang dala ng malikot na imahinasyon? Will I ever know? Doubtful. Saka siguro, I dont want to know na din.

So ... tama na. Just live your full life. Kung miserable ang ibang tao, let them be miserable. Wag ka na mag enjoy sa misery nila. Kasi ... baka bumalik eh. Alam mo na, boomerang effect chuva.

I guess thats that.

Have a good life.

-Karing

Dear Papa, Dear Ma,

A smile is plastered on my face as I sit, relaxed, feeling the luxury of leather touching my bare legs, facing my wide oak desk, in a room specifically constructed with me in mind, because they thought I was deserving of my own space in this structure, even if I am just here for a couple of months... I am taking a brief break and I shall soon leave for the event for tonight. The boss is throwing a party and I shall be having fun with a glass of vodka, not a drop more, dance the night away with bare feet stomping on fine sand, with my floral, tropical laces blowing with the wind as I tilt my head and laugh my heart out, like I love to do. I feel giddy with satisfaction. I am intoxicated with the success that took a year to fulfill, a year less than what is the norm. Record breaking. But I have always been record-breaking in most of the worlds I walk in, in the many aspects of life I touch, with the many people I deal with.

A few minutes ago, the big boss gave me a warm tight hug, the best that her usual stoic and dainty demeanor can offer, and that, with a day still to go. That was unmistakably a hug of gratitude. I feel proud, Pa, Ma, for having reached this point, though not yet very far, not yet very high. A point where the people who matter trust in me, believe in me and accept that I could be one of them, if I am not yet, despite the age differences.

I am humbled by the exchange. I kept repeating it over and over in my mind. The sincerity of the act. Without words. Just a mere mention of my name. The smile, genuine. The eyes, twinkling. Nothing else mattered at that second, and then everything else mattered the next.

To have her thank me for administering such a big task to completion.. well, almost. But it is just a day more. And seven months.

I must say you two brought me up well, me and my siblings, for all of us have reached our own levels of triumph, inching our way to our rightful places at the top, where you have always believed we belonged.

I do know, Pa, that I am only as good as my last output, thus I strive, yet again, to continue with the same dedication, with the same sincerity, to the cause that I am striving to fight for. I got this from you. I know I make you proud. I know this is but a small feat compared to what you have accomplished, but I also know that you believe I can do so much more.

I know, Ma, that you are often disappointed with me, from the time I went against your only request that I finish my degree in the university where most of the family did until the time I decided to live on my own and seek my own destiny away from your constant protection. I hope you understand that I need to be prepared to take the bruises and I cannot do it under your wings. I have to stretch my own and fly. I have to make my own decisions.

But look at me now, Mama. I did take an MA in that university, which I know delighted you though you are incapable of expressing your innermost feelings. I know you are proud that I have a 1.3 average although you still tell me, ever so coldly, that you do not care until I have finished it, and finish it, I will. Just one exam, mother, if that will make you happy, and I would have the first string of letters attached to my name, which is very important to you (although not that much to me.) Then I shall go on and take another one. I shall follow your footsteps, Pa, in that regard.

As I take some time to appreciate the moment, I am reminded of how I started and where I am, not fogetting that all these are but the inital steps for where I am to go, and not for myself, but for the vision that drives me to give much of myself.

Ever since I was in Grade one, you have made me take to heart that to whom much is given, much is required. In High School you motivated me and reminded me that my cup runeth over. In college you said I was chosen, that I must push towards the goal. This is my way of living up to the principles you brought me up with. Along with Desiderta, of course, Pa, which I do not actually completely believe in, but respect anyway. And the Psalms, Ma, which I never forget to keep in my heart as a light that guides my path.

I feel my eyes starting to get damp, surely with exhilaration more than anything. Very few can make me feel this way. Mostly, it is the sincerity of the action or word or experience. No matter how insignificant to some, or how fleeting the moment. The Real Deal. The satisfaction, the joy, is overflowing. All my hardwork, and now I can rest. But only for now in order for me to start again with the next long race.

I want to keep making you proud. I want to be able to hug you with as much warmth and tightness and make you feel the gratitude through your very bones.

When the sun sets, and I retire to bed, what am I really but an instrument to make things happen? And if I am but one, I shall do my best to do it well, for I want you, two, to see that all you worked for, bringing us, me, up the way you did, paid off in the end.

I shall leave a legacy to our family. The family, you Papa, are so proud of, narrating our history from the land of the Castille, the sword fights, the horse back conquests and the contemporary names that my poor memory cannot recall. I have to write them down again so I can pass it on to my children. And the family you are so proud of Ma, that we had to bring Lolo back to his land in order for his ashes to be with the ancestors that I knew but have never paid any attention to, for some reason, when I was a kid being groomed to carry the family legacy.

You both have never asked me, nor implied, but I know it has often crossed your mind and is your concern at this point in our lives. Don't worry. I will not disappoint you. I will choose a man worthy of our blood. Worthy of me.

I will choose a man who can accept the fact that rooms are made for me, with carpets of my own choice, with furnitures of my own liking. Someone who can converse with me and not ran out of concrete ideas and plans of actions. Because then we both will know, he can converse with you, should we invite you over for dinner. Someone who will treat me with respect and recognize my abilities and encourage me to nurture them. For then we will know he will be able to respect you, Ma, and recognize the role you played in bringing us up to what and who we are now, and can still become.

He shall be a man who can be along side me, not mindful of whether or not I take the lead from time to time. Someone who can substitute for me when needed, without feeling inadequate, and who I can substitute for, without him feling insecure.

I will choose a man who knew hardship as we did. Who will not frown upon the things we had to go through during the darkest moments of our lives. Somebody who is not a stranger to the world we move in, to the language we speak, to the air we have to breathe. Somebody who has the same goal as I do, utlimately, and accepts and respects the fact that we can do it differently, in partnership.

Pa, Ma, I can never tell you this up front... but rest assured, the pride I feel now will not remain an empty boast. I shall work towards the fulfillment of destiny, do what I must and make sure that my children and their children continue with the calling.

Thank you for making me see that I have a space in this world. Thank you for believing in me, and thus, made others see those things you made sure were within me. Tight embrace, Pa, Ma...

- C

Edited by chiquezee

Pinsan ET and EP

You are leaving the country, pulling up roots and re-settling your young families afar.

I respect your decision, for really this country is a battleground between major and minor elites all clashing for more control, whilst the poor huddled masses struggle about their serfdom, and the narrowing middle classes are caught in the crossfire of it all. At best, we can expect but gradual change, at worst mere changes of masters ineffectual to halting our decline. And with this move, you leave politics forever. So be it, for our family on your side has paid its dues in blood not once. But three times.

You are of course free to go, these wretches here can ask no more of you.

Actually, in a way you remind me that I do not really owe this country any fealty, for the past sacrifices have paid us all, in full, and several times over. Somewhere in the Books it is written that the evil men do would last until the 4th generation after them. I risk to extrapolate, then so must the good last just as long? Up to our children, we are freed of debts to country.

You have made me again realise that this non-need of fealty is the hidden reason that I can decide the timing of my service, should I choose to serve - I do not have to serve my country now, nor anytime too early; I can train somewhat first. I can choose in which manner I should serve; public or private capacity, armed or unarmed, legal or illegit, techical or political, elective or appointive, quick murder or slow sabotage, now or later, direct or indirect. With deserving arrogance, I can even, in the end, choose not to serve, if the timing and the circumstances are not favourable, or for any other reason I care to name. I'm also paid for, in full.

Although, in choosing that which I did not have to choose, perhaps, my decision to serve can better be defined as a calling, and not a duty? I do not know.

I need someone to sort me out, sometimes.

But do keep in touch. Blood is thicker than water. Or the ink in your immigration visa. And twelve time zones away, but you are with me in a flash. I will have need of you and your loyalty, though I do not yet know just how.

Manong

dear you,

lemme guess. you woke up a little bit earlier than usual but you can't seem to drag yourself out of bed. you have resolved to stay where you are anyway so you lie there awhile and let your mind drift. your mobile phone has been beeping for a while now as messages pour in... family, most of them. you sift thru the list of sms and open a few from names you have saved on your phonebook. you smile as you read them and pick one or two deserving of an appreciative reply. you also read and wonder at those from unregistered numbers... a few of them quite a pleasant surprise after all these years.

then you pick-up your towel and bath robe and walk towards the shower. as you wash yourself, you think of things you feel like doing and only the bed outside comes to mind. so, after yuo're done, you don on the robe, climb back to bed and lie down on your side, propping your head in front of your laptop as you browse through a few familiar websites... probably check your mails and glance occasionally again at the beeping phone close by... a few more incoming sms.

by midday, you probably had brought in food, some magazines to read and watched some old movie you miss. you've answered the phone a few times and gone through the rituals of mundane conversation. a few distracted glances at your phone once in a while again although the beeps seemed to have died down a little... which is a good thing because it's beginning to annoy you anyway and you even have a few missed calls and unopened sms to prove it.

you're not sad, you just feel... lazy. later, after clearing the garbage you've strewn all over the bed covers and lay there all tucked in, you whisper a happy thought to yourself and close your eyes with a smile contented at spending that ordinary day doing almost nothing.

just a guess actually or more like... de javu? hahaha! i hope it was a very reflective experience, my dear, and i'm sure your friends here, our kind who love to pick things up from the garbage, actually did. wish we all live to have more of these typical mornings. :)

love always,

me.

p.s. almost there... konti pa? :*

Where a simple but heartfelt sorry may not suffice, may the equally sincere actions that I couple it with weigh more...

I have exhausted all means possible, in my limited capacity, with the limited resources available. I have done more than I can say, if those were not enough, I do not know anymore what I am to do.

I didn't run away from this one and fought really hard...

If I fail this time, then I surrender.

Sincerely,

me

minsan para kang artista...kaninong script ba binabasa mo?...bat parang paiba-iba ang role mo?

ikaw ba talaga yan...minsan di ko na alam kung alin ka talaga...o ano ba talaga ang totoong nasa puso at isip mo?

bat pag hapon na...nagiging madrama ka na?...parang telenovela o telepantasya...na madalas magsimula tuwing hapon?...pero pag umaga...masaya ka...para ka lang isang Doraemon ...nalilito na talaga ako sayo...minsan ang hirap maniwalang totoo ka talaga....

Para raw akong nakakawala sa hawla nung lunes ng gabi, sa sobrang sarap ng tawa ko sa bawat mababaw na patawa nila. May paghampas pa ng kamay sa mesa, sabay laklak ng alak na di ko namalayan ay pumapalit na sa aking dugo, unti-unti. At sa wakas, dahil sa kalasingan, napapayag niyo akong kumanta at natuklasan ninyo ang natatago kong galing, marunong din pala ako sa ibang uri ng mikropono (hehe, mga ulol!) at tulad ng dati, humataw sa pagindak at pagsayaw hanggang mapagod ang banda sa akin.

Sino ba naman sa kalagayan ko ang hindi magwawala sa tuwa? Lumalabas na sa ilong ang papuring tinatanggap ko. Kaliwa't kanan ang mga pagkamay, pagyakap, pagtapik sa braso, beso-beso, at pati ang mga regalo. Problema ko nga sa pag uwi yun eh, umabot sa tatlong balikbayan box ang mga pabaon ng mga nakatrabaho ko mula sa iba't ibang mga ahensya. Di pa kasama ang dalawang maleta ko at isang dapat sana ay carry-on luggage pero sa bigat ay pina check-in ko na rin. Buti na lang naka PAL ako, kaya waived lahat ng excess baggage fees... Mano namang gamitin ang kamandag at pangalan sa oras ng matinding kagipitan? Suki naman ako... Hehe..

Ok na sana ang lahat kung dumirecho na lang ako sa hotel at nagbabad sa tub gaya ng nakaugalian ko tuwing nalalasing. Hindi na sana ako sumama kina Ichi sa high-class na resto bar na yun. Kaya lang maaga pa ay niyayaya na nila ako sa pagpuslit paalis sa party natin, at yun nga, gusto raw ako makilala ng kung sinu-sinong mga anak ng kung sinu-sino pa... Sa totoo lang, pagod na rin ako kakatanggap ng pick-up lines... Ilang anak ba ng mga may pangalang pamilya yung naka-ututang dila ko hanggang mamanhid ang labi ko sa naka-plaster na ngiti, at mamaga ang dila ko kaka sagot sa pagpapacute nila? Pero ayos lang dahil sanay na rin naman ako sa ganun, lalo na sa trabaho ko na dapat laging nakangiti sa lahat.

Pero gaya nga ng sinabi ko, dapat di na ako sumama. Pag kita ko pa lang sa plate number ng sasakyan, naramdaman ko na agad ang puso kong bumara sa lalamunan. Pag bukas ng driver ko ng pinto para makalabas ako ay gusto ko nang manatili na lang sa upuan... Siguro pag parada ng sasakyan ko ay nakita mo na rin ang kakaibang plaka na tangan nito, at natural, ang uri ng sasakyan na agaw pansin... at alam mo na agad na ako ang pasahero...

Hindi ko lubusang maintindihan kung bakit naging ganoon ang reaksyon ko nang makita kong kasama mo siya, kahit na pa kasama mo rin si Miggs at yung ka-date niya. Siguro dahil alas dos na ng umaga. Siguro dahil ang pagkakaalam ko, umalis ka sa party natin ng alas onse ng gabi para sumama kina Ralph. Nagulat lang siguro talaga ako... gaya na rin ng pagkakagulat mo nang makita mo akong bumaba sa harapan ninyo... Bakit nga din pala ganun ang naging reaksyon mo? Sumabog pa talaga ang kaha ng imported mong sigarilyo...

Nakakatawa kung iisipin. Meron pa palang katiting. Pero sigurado ako, maglalaho na rin ng tuluyan ang lahat. Malamang, ang pagkagulat ko ay dulot ng maling pag-aakala na nagpapakatotoo ka sa tuwing pinipilit mo akong kausapin tungkol sa muling pagsubok sa tinalikuran kong pagsasama.

Alam siguro niya kung sino ako sa buhay mo dahil kung noon ay lagi siyang nagaabot ng kamay para batiin ako sa aking pagdating ay hindi man lang siya ngumiti sa aking pagkamusta. Napansin siguro niya ang iyong pagkaputla at biglang pagtayo para humalik sa aking pisngi... Mahirap nga alisin ang nakagawian...

Sana umuwi na lang ako kaagad para hindi ko na natuklasan na hindi pala buo sa loob mo ang paulit-ulit na pagtanong sa akin kung wala na ba akong nararamdaman para sa'yo... At para hindi ko rin natuklasan na bagamat lagi kong itinatanggi ay may puwang ka pa rin pala sa aking puso. Pero ganun pa man, matagal ko nang napagpasiyahan na mas liligaya ako kung ako ay kakaliwa, at ikaw ay patuloy sa paglakbay pakanan.

Nais ko na sumaya ka. Sana, kung totoo na tinanggap ka na nga niya sa kanyang puso ay maging maligaya kayo. Matanggap sana niya ang matinding alab sa inyong damdamin para sa mga bagay na hindi karaniwan sa iba. Makasabay sana siya sa bilis ng takbo ng iyong pagiisip, at masundan ang pagikot ng iyong mundo. Manatili ka sana sa puso niya kahit ilang libong milya ang layo ninyo sa isa't isa, at matutunan niyang magtiwala kahit ilang linggo ka nang hindi nagpaparamdam dahil bumabalot sa iyo ang dedikasyon sa trabaho na kumakain sa kabuuan ng iyong oras.

Sana magsilbi siyang inspirasyon sa mga nais mong gawin, at sana makuha niyang palayain ang iyong isipan sa mga nakaraan natin... Sana maging kapanapanabik ang iyong palitan ng kuro-kuro gaya ng ilang oras nating pagdiskusyon ukol sa mga isyu sa mundo, na madalas ay humahantong sa matatamis na halik at pagtulog ng magkayakap. Sana makapag bigay siya ng mga pananaw ukol sa mga bagay na mahalagasa iyo, na noon (at hanggang ngayon) ay mahalaga para sa akin.

Sa linggo ay lilipad ka nang muli at makikipag sapalaran sa lamig at yelo. Ilang beses na ba nangyari ito? Pero sa panahong ito, hindi ko na inaasahan na kukulitin mo akong sumama sa iyo. Magkikita na lang tayo pag kinailangan kong pumunta sa pinaroroonan mo, na taun-taon naman nangyayari... Ganyan talaga ang buhay natin dahil may mga inaasam tayo na hindi lamang para sa ating pansariling kapakanan kundi para sa bayan. Ang pagsisilbi mo ay sa ibang lupain, habang ang pakiramdam ko ay dito ako magiging mas kapakipakinabang.

Ako naman ay naririto lamang, gugugulin ang oras sa pagtamo ng pangarap na kahit papaano ay makaukit ng marka sa buhay ng sambayanan natin. Dahil pareho naman ang mga inaasam natin, malamang magkita rin tayo sa bandang huli. Sana sa paglakbay mo ay maging tunay ang kaligayahan mo, sa pagtupad ng mga hangarin, at sa piling ng mamahalin. Gayun din, naniniwala ako na maraming biyaya ang nagaantay para sa akin at magiging masaya ako ng lubusan.

Hanggang dito na lang.

- C

there are a lot of things to say and no one to tell them to. i want to tell them to you, of course. the first person i always thought to tell things to. whether they were funny, mundane, important, annoying... so much has happened. and yet it also feels like life has stopped. i'm caught somewhere in the middle of acceptance and disbelief... and i'm moving much slower than everyone else.

so i won't write them here. and i won't write everything i will not be able to say and everything i want to but can't.

the line between what i should and shouldn't do is the also the thin line that separates right and wrong... sane and falling apart. so i'll stay my course because it's what is good for me.

but really. if you have to know, all i want to do is cross that line.

Dear Danaerys Tangaryen,

I am awaiting your arrival with breathless anticipation. It has been a long, long time since I first read about you and your marriage to Khal Drogo, your subsequent rise, and fall, and then rise again to power over the cities across the ocean.

Now, word has filtered back to us that you are on your way back to us with a fleet of warships and a legion of men. You are now set to conquer the rest of Westeros and some of your loyal followers such as I are ready to set the gears of war in motion as soon as you make landfall.

The Dragon shall rise again, and everthing that stands in our way will be incinerated to nothing.

:D