even though we are strangers

i appreciate you and now we are friends

though miles apart, we are close

and shared moments of confidence

what a quality exchange that is

you coming from the land of the Hurons

thank you friend

you always make my day.

Just something in defense of us MTC people.....

I find it funny that some "holier than thou" individuals find the temerity to speak ill of the character of us MTC people, making sweeping generalizations of the way we are supposed to be all after just one thing - women (for the men.)

It's funnier that these individuals are actually registered in MTC!

Hold on, it just keeps getting funnier.....

And why, for chrissakes, why are they here in MTC? Uh-huh, that's right.... the women! They are also after the women! They want MTC women to think ill of all MTC men so that they could have them for themselves. That's hypocrisy for you, non-MTC style.

To the pretenders out there, you all can shove your hypocrisy up your a$$es. You are not fooling any of us.

Tsk, tsk, tsk..... the temerity.....

Edited by Chito

for you.

you did not come into my life in the best of circumstances.

yet you did.

you are god's gift to me,

and for that i cherish you.

i promise to be the best i can be for you.

no matter what.

inspite of.

we are in this together...

i will not let you down.

all this is for you.

i love you already.

-kai

Edited by WyldChik

Dear M,

The last chat revealed what has always been the truth - we are among the closest of friends and no more. I know an offer, a thought, was proffered yet one does not put life on hold for such answers. Time is better spent elsewhere than on what if's wouldn't you agree? I suppose we cross that bridge when we get there.

Always,

E

after a decade, why now? it's too late ...yes, i am sure of that.

People change, I am not the person you used to know

Yes, I’ve learned a lot, I’ve evolved I guess.

Partly, thanks to you.

Let’s put the past behind us…

I’m glad we are still friends, after all the silent years.

Amazing…

I just hope you find your peace,

As I have found mine.

Friend,

Life is funny sometimes. When last we spoke, I recall having told you that things were over. It appears that apathy has gained ground in my heart. Yet today it seems that it is not yet over, so we hang on hoping that everything may work out and that things will get better.

But now, someone else has entered the picture, and he seems to have the characteristics I long for in a man. He is patient, charming, open-minded, gentle,

and sweet. He and I are hoping to become friends, if we are not that yet. I love spending time with him, because he is someone I can talk to. And you know that's what I really need right now - not a lover, but a friend. I think he understands that of me as well.

It's just so weird to be me right now, what with the conflicts in my mind. It is true, as you said, I think too much. Someone else has told me that too. But, is this not the way it is supposed to be? Is that not the reason why the head is above our heart - that we may think twice, thrice or a hundred times before we act on what our heart tells us.

So many of the things you told me about me and my life still hold true. Yet this is the best way I know to live my life, to balance my needs as well as those of the others around me.

Maybe as one of our friends told me, another man, one from this world, may win my heart; who knows? Til then, I will just live my life like this, and I will just cross the bridge when he and I get there.

I miss talking to you so much. Hope to hear from you soon.

Icee

it took me a while to get to where i am... had to pick up the pieces and what was left of me after the storm of you and i. there were times i wanted to give up and say f*ck it. times when i wanted to just give in to my inner tempests and let them run the course of my life.

it took a looong time.

but now i have control again, thankfully. my life is back on track... back to where it should have been prior to meeting you. and i'm really, truly having the time of my life and finally doing right by me and the people who love me.

and then you send me a text message... one singular not at all eloquent message and i am thrown off the loop again.

i wonder, wasn't it you who said you didn't want to talk to me? or see me?

and, loving that i was, i gave you what you wanted, didn't i? total, complete freedom... i rid you physically of your responsibilities and guilt.

and here you are again, shaking things up.

i'm bothered because i don't know what you want from me this time. i'm bothered because i don't know what i'll do when i finally know. i'm bothered because when it comes to you, i don't trust myself.

i'm bothered because God never gives me what i want when i want it...

i wanted you back a long time ago. and had you been doing what you're doing now, we'd all be happy.

but now i'm not so sure.

by the way...

i hate your social climbing mother.

and i hate your jologs sister in law and her kids with no manners.

her husband especially and his know-it-all loser attitude.

i hate your dad's pathetic opinions.

and i hate the fact that you come off as something important when you really haven't achieved anything worthwhile.

except maybe having had me.

oh, and you suck in bed.

to the one,

thank you for brightening my day. i guess the glow brought about by your surprise visit is something i cant hide. you never cease to make me smile. just holding my hand to tell me that things will be alright makes me calm. i think this is what they call 'wind beneath my wings'.

thank you for being so supportive. u've always allowed me to shine on my own and u're never jealous of my little limelight exposure. thats one thing that makes us tick, its knowing where u stand in my life and me in yours. as i've always assured u, i am a strong believer of 'home is where the heart is' and thats where i will always go back to - you!

-xtn-

i was truly excited to see you again after 8 months. a lot of things changed in you. your hair makes you look a lot younger. your car finally has a plate number. and this one really blew me away -- man! you are smoking! you've always hated it when i smoked. the thing is i never got to smoke in your presence. what with your threats of walking out. ha! ha! ha! but now you've been caught, grabbed in the throat by those majestic cigarettes. revenge! revenge!

man, i've known you for 3 years and yesterday was the one day i didn't realize would come.

we had a fight. so that's how it is fighting with you, huh? no banging of doors. no expletives. not even a mumble of damnits. just pure, thick silence. then the movie caught our attention. i was laughing. you were laughing. but we were laughing separately.

i was sad when i got home. so i called *n*. she said i got to bring down my pride. but that's all i got, dude. if i give that one up, nothing will be left of me. and you wouldn't like that, would you?

we're still friends, bud. i hope?

Y

It's great to see how time creeps up on what we have going.

The ups, the downs - in the literal and sensual sense.

I thought I've had the greater difficulties,

but it's you I realize who's going through a lot.

I'm sorry we were not able to celebrate what we created.

But perhaps this was not the right time.

Long-term is the word,

And what we have I promise will eventually surpass time.

I love you, sweetie,

I miss you being near me.

N

it took me a while to get to where i am... had to pick up the pieces and what was left of me after the storm of you and i. there were times i wanted to give up and say f*ck it. times when i wanted to just give in to my inner tempests and let them run the course of my life.

it took a looong time.

but now i have control again, thankfully. my life is back on track... back to where it should have been prior to meeting you. and i'm really, truly having the time of my life and finally doing right by me and the people who love me.

and then you send me a text message... one singular not at all eloquent message and i am thrown off the loop again.

i wonder, wasn't it you who said you didn't want to talk to me? or see me?

and, loving that i was, i gave you what you wanted, didn't i? total, complete freedom... i rid you physically of your responsibilities and guilt.

and here you are again, shaking things up.

i'm bothered because i don't know what you want from me this time. i'm bothered because i don't know what i'll do when i finally know. i'm bothered because when it comes to you, i don't trust myself.

i'm bothered because God never gives me what i want when i want it...

i wanted you back a long time ago. and had you been doing what you're doing now, we'd all be happy.

but now i'm not so sure.

Grabe.. exactly same sentiment here. :blink:

A,

Di ko maintindihan bat kailangan pa natin mag-usap. Di ko maintindihan bat may pamiss-miss ka pang nalalaman dyan. Ano, inuuto mo na naman ba ako? Gusto mo ko kaibiganin? Gusto mo mawala galit ko sa yo? Simple lang naman ang sagot ko dyan at hindi na natin kailangan pag-usapan pa... HINDI MANGYAYARI YUN... dahil hinding hindi na ko magpapa-uto sa yo.. ayaw kita maging kaibigan.. at hinding hindi mawawala ang galit ko sa yo.

Btw, just a piece of my mind.... ngayon pa lang ako nakakilala ng napaka-walang kwentang tao sa buong buhay ko... OO, IKAW YUN... ginagamit mo pa ang pagmamahal para lang makaloko ka.. to think na pinagtanggol pa kita sa mga kaibigan ko.. hindi pala sila nagkamali na isa ka talagang assh*le JERK. Masaya ka ngayon ano.. kse nakaloko ka ng matalino... tutuo kseng minahal kita... naniwala kse ako na mahal mo ko talaga. Na-realize ko tuloy.. hindi naman pala tutuong matalino ako.. after all these years, ngayon lang sumalpak sa mukha ko na napaka-BOBO ko pala kse nagpa-bola ako sa yo.

I hope you're satisfied now. Ma-karma ka sana.

Grrrr,

Pusang Itim :angry:

Mrs. M,

I was seating beside your daughter yesterday during the trip and we were singing and playing inside the bus with her classmates. All of a sudden she told me, "Teacher, wala ka pa naman girlfriend diba? Ligawan mo na lang si Mommy para ikaw na ang maging Daddy ko." I was shocked with what I heard and I acted as if I didn't heard anything and continued to sing with her other classmates. With what she said, I don't know how will I face the class on monday.

teacher

Pooh,

Things are starting to look up for me. Thanks for being there, and for being with me during my low times. Maybe I'm starting to be happy because I am starting to accept things, or maybe because I have a friend such as you.

Be patient with me, ok?

Always,

Icee

To my ever dearest Tenga,

My only piece of advise to have a sound relationship is to leave each other alone. Don't be overly concerned. Don't try to domineer them, Let them be independent. Let them do what they want. You think you can understand that? but yeah, there are some reasons to be suspicious. Like if your girl friend walks in the room with a condom on her head then you know you may want to ask a few questions but other than that try to trust the individual. If it doesn't work out, you know what? f**k them! Let them drop dead from some weird desease. And die. You're better than that and you don't have to validate yourself through another person's life. Every individual is an island and can be an island. You do not need a signifacant other to live life. So stop seeking something that isn't there and move on.

S****r!

Wala nang Ulan

Dumilim ang langit, bumaba ang lipad ng mga ibon at nagising ang mga bulaklak. Matagal ko nang nakakasalubong ang ulan pero ngayon ko lang nakita ang tunay nitong anyo. Iba-iba ang mukha ng ulan, bawat luha ng ulap, bawat tawa ng hangin, may istoryang tinatago. Ngayon lang ako napatitig sa ulan simula nang nagpaalam ka.

Hindi lahat ay gusto ang ulan, at isa na ako dun.

Naalala ko pa nung sinabi mo sa akin na makikita mo ang lalaking mamahalin mo sa ulan. Ironic ‘di ba? Ang lalaking makikita mo sa ulan ay ayaw ng ulan. Kahit ako ay napaniwala sa iyo. Pinilit ko ang aking sarili na patunayan ang mga sinabi mo pero huli na nang nalaman ko na hindi ako ang lalaking iyon.

Ilang araw pa lang ang nakalipas pero nami-miss na agad kita. Ikaw lang talaga ang babaing minahal ko nang tunay. Marami ngang isda dyan pero kakaiba ka, ikaw ang isdang gusto ko. Sa mga mata mong ipagpapalit ko sa mga bituin, sa buhok mong tila ang gabi’y maliwanag, at sa ngiting kahit ang mga diyosa’y maiingit.

Alam kong hindi ko naparamdam sa iyo ang tunay na pagmamahal. Totoo ngang may kulog at kidlat ang ating relasyon, ang lahat nang iyon ay dahil sa akin. Ginawa mo ang lahat para hindi tayo kumalas sa isa’t-isa. Nagpapasalamat ako kahit nasaktan kita. Sa mga text messages na hindi ko nireplyan at sa mga tawag na aking binaliwala, nagtiyaga ka pa rin.

Hindi pa rin ako nawawalan ng pagasa. Alam kong ang mga salitang binitawan mo nung gabing iyon ay bunga ng galit. Hindi dapat kita binitawan, nagpumilit pa dapat ako, nagpaapekto pa dapat ako sa sakit, dinagdagan ko pa sana ang pagmamakaawa. Dahil ngayon ay hindi pa ako kumbinsado wala ka na sa aking mga kamay. Hindi dapat ako ngayon nag-iisa.

Natatawa ako ngayon sa aking sarili, saka lang ako naghahabol kung kailan wala ka na. Kung kailan unti-unti nang tumitila ang ulan. Saka ko lamang nalaman ang tunay nitong halaga, kung kailan na ito maglalaho. Tunay ngang nasa huli ang pagsisisi.

Ngayong ko lang pinansin ang ulan, ngayon ko lang din ito nagustuhan. Hindi dahil sa walang pasok at sa lamig ng simoy ng hangin, kundi sa mga matatamis na alaala na hatid nito...

ei,

sorry for the unannounced arrival.

i saw and felt the anguish you are going thru, and i cant do much to ease your pain coz...

but everytime i sit down and think of you, a prayer is said, to ease the pain, the suffering, to get back your health, calm your restless mind and find peace, not the kind you negatively wished demit! peace that takes away the stress of life.

oh yeah, you'll say, that easier said than done, and it's true, it has to be worked on, by yourself, amongst true friends and loved ones, together this can be achieved.

dearest, i feel your pain, your angst and frustrations, hopefully, slowly we'll try and unravel , untie the knots that troubles you...

with your permission, of course! ;)