The Mail Box

Guest LovingSouL

for a-Z

Thanks for taking time to listen to me

...Thanks for being such a gentleman

I really appreciate the friendship you've extended to me eversince

Lucky is he/she who has you for a friend.

Until next time...

I know we'll pick up again where we left off

:*

Edited by LovingSouL

Thony the Tiger

tomorrow is the day! the bar exams! the event you have been prepping for forever.

im glad to have read your email, gladder to know that youre hyped up and feeling positive about the tests... im sure you will do well but as promised, i will continue to pray for your success...

im looking forward to our regular email exchanges... and certainly lookin forward more and more to our hangout, bookbuying, coffee-guzzling, storytrading extravaganza when i come home.

for now... i give you my wishes for success, a clear mind, a sure pen and the sharpest of wits... and of course a good luck :*

take care of you tiger... and i will see you soon.

-wyldnina ;)

To the Roman God:

For years our friendship has been on and off.

I hope by now, you already know me -- it takes a lot to impress me and so little to disappoint me.

You're quite lucky i call you.

Because as you know, i hate phone calls and text messages, useless chats and meaningless touch.

See you around.

And hey, this morning i tuned in to you. your music has improved. and i hope your ratings too.

;)

i know you love me... and i really love you... but i have to be unselfish enough to give you what you want...

and what you want is to be free.

so that's what you'll be.

in the meantime, i will live life pretending i'm ok... deep inside, hoping, wishing, praying, hoping... that each day i wake up will be the day you will too.

...wake up to the fact that what you've always needed and wanted was right where you left her.

and that the shoes she left behind will be too large to fill by anyone else.

Dear F,

My heart goes out to you and the realities and truths you face. Mourn to your hearts content in the moments that seem to slip by and cloud not the future with the sorrow and anger that rage within. You have friends nearby when you are ready to breach this quagmire. Some are but an arms breadth away, others faceless yet equally concerned to lend a hand. Have faith for he walks with you always.

Sincerely,

E

Edited by Z
Guest LovingSouL

Sometimes I still can't help but to be in pain and in agony

Eveything about him still lingers

My mind says move on

But heart is weak to let go

Help me please... help me

I want to end this pain and torture

I know I can make it

But will you be there beside me as I fight my battle?

Dear K,

What is it with going back and forth, retracting a truth, an expression? What is it you fear so much? There is no right and wrong when responsibly expressing oneself. Hiding behind so many minds will only take you so far. The only thing to really fear is fear itself. Take care of yourself - life is what you make it.

Regards,

E

Dear I,

This is something short and sweet and hopefully not too cheesy. Thank you for the unexpected yet pleasant surprise. Today, like the days past, is a good day yet more so with the confirmation of my journey back home. I may be preempting myself here but thank you for allowing me to celebrate and share this joy (then again I'm also quite hungry for having missed lunch). Looking back, God is truly good.

Regards,

E

palibhasa lagi kitang naalala u take it for granted na andito pala ako. u take it for naught na minsan siguro kelangan ko rin maalala mo kahit konti. andito na nga ako di pa mapansin, pano pa kung wala?

sad but true. pero tama naman sila, tigilan na yang expectations na yan. bakit kasi ang kulit ko diba? i only have myself to blame.

sometimes miracles happen, but will it happen to me?

i am so confused between the things that I want but a bigger part of me wants to be supportive and understanding to you...to give you the best. and when i don't understand you or when I complain, i feel I am waging a war with myself and the very thing that I care for. I feel pain for every harsh blow I give you and it is what tells me I should not be doing this to you. It tells me how bad it is. Therefore, I should stop subjecting you to my whims, insecurities, and for the brat that I am. A minute into being one and I feel so bad already. I told you, the brat in me weakens with the thought of you. Andthen the real me comes outand it knows only one thing....that it wants you to be happy.