The Mail Box

for you...

you know who you are...!

you're an ass-hole f**king dork...!

after what you did to us with peter, you still have the guts

to wish me "get well soon"?

go to hell...! we'll just wait for the karma you've cursed us

and throw it back to you...!

i don't need your prayers, hypocrite...!

you're the most stupid person we've ever knew in our whole lives...!

stop bugging us, will you...?

if you're man enough, you'll accept our decision...GET OUT OF OUR WAY...!!!

don't try to befriend us coz after all that stupidities you've done,

YOU CAN NEVER BE OUR FRIEND...!!!

i've given you all the chances in the world but you think it is endless...

well, i'm sorry...we're too fed up of you...if you have nothing to do,

JUST GO TO HELL.......!!!!!!!

jessie ong

Edited by jessiebaby

Ok let me say something ...

THE night has a thousand eyes, And the day has one;

THE light of a bright world dies, When day is done.

The mind has a thousand eyes, And the heart has one;

But the light of a whole life dies When love is done.

:blush:

They say that you truly fall in love only once in your life twice fi you're lucky. I guess I'm lucky that I met you. You're the one I think of every night and day and I hate myself for loving you this way. Because by loving you I also gave you the power to hurt me. No person in this world can hurt me more that you can.

I love you. I hate you. Good bye

Honey,

Musta ka na? I wasn't getting in touch kasi baka maistorbo kita ... i once called but what did i get in return? a cold reply ... i didn't know you started editing ... you could have at least informed me so i did not bother you that day ... i wanted to be there for you but you were pushing me out ... i wanted to reach out but you are ignoring me ... i wanted to be an inspiration for you but i think im just a hindrance to you ... tell me if you wanted me out of your life ... i'll gracefully do so if that would make you happy ... yeah i wasn't even welcome i forgot sorry for that ... you take care ... im just around if you want to reach out ...

M

Stay out of my way you social-climbing gold digger! I can see through you! We all can! My family does not need you. Keep your mouth shut and keep your fake American accent to yourself! No one in my family wants to hear whatever you have to say, you old hag! You have no right to meddle with family affairs! You are not family! You never will be family even if you die trying! Just because you're older doesn't mean you deserve to be respected! I will never ever respect you! If you mess with me and my family's affairs, I swear to God, it will be the last thing you do!

Edited by Zerreit

The winter months have come again. These times I used to haunt my spiritual home at cold, cold North Luzon. Unknown places with names like Palanan, Bontoc, and Pulag, dots in the map of a green exotic island bordering the deep Pacific. Hours of driving offroad trucks, crossing rivers with no bridges, crawling up mountains with no roads, only trails, impassable to the fat, noisy tourists in their cars.

You and I would drive in convoy, the heavy diesels of our trucks revving up and down in synchronicity, the manual transmissions shifting in unison, the mudpits and boulders tackled with the same aggressive driving techniques. Do you remember how we would hurtle along the dusty, dangerous, bandit-ridden wilderness, breaths smoking in the chill air?

The clouds at the Cordillera mountain peaks, the crashing blue surf of the wild Pacific coasts... do you remember how we thought of buying some property there, facing either oceans or heavens, alone, above, and beyond this vulgar, tiresome world?

Do you remember how we would select secure areas, shut down the engines, and sleep inside the big trucks for the night, the uninhabited lands about us a perfect inky black, the stars, oh the glorious immortal stars, blazing by the thousands, their eternal beauty forever unreachable, forever a mystery!

Do you remember, my sweet?

You have left. I have remained.

I will remember.

Always.

-Felix Villaflor IV

xxxxxxxx...

this one's for you...

==============================

i call u and u call me

its funny how we get on so easily

we're just friends, arent we?

u've got yours, i've got mine

and friends are all we ever could be

but we're getting to know each other a little too well.

starting to show our feelings and people can tell.

everytime that yours eyes meet mine

i light up like a neon sign

yes, we're getting to know each other

a little too well.

we have lunch every now and then

and i find myself humming love songs again and again

too many nites, m working till ten.

and i hope that u know that its hopeless to go when...

we're getting to know each other a little too well.

starting to show our feelings and people can tell.

everytime that your eyes meet mine

i light up like a neon sign

yes, we're getting to know each other...

getting to know each other... A LITTLE TOO WELL!

===========================

i hope to be seeing u in mla soon.

tenga,

OK, I'M FU**IN' SICK OF This DIET. YOU f**kIN' CARB COUNTING AS*H**ES REALLY

need to STOP. ALL I HEAR OUT OF EVERYONE'S MOUTH IS, "OH I CAN'T EAT THAT, IT HAS

CARBS!!!".... WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU NEED CARBS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE CARBS YOUR BRAIN

ROTS AND YOUR LIVER GETS DAMAGED. NICE. YOUR THIN, AND HAVE SOME WEIRD ASS MENTAL

DISSEASE AND A BAD LIVER. YEP, THE VANITY IS WORTH IT. :evil:

Guest LovingSouL

We were given the opportunity to talk

and you ask me to give you space

i was there to agree for the favor you've asked

but suddenly, i missed your embrace

i thought in that space there was hope

but then again i was wrong

coz the space was given for me to be able to cope

coz you'll be leaving soon and i have to be strong

strong enough to face the fact that you are no longer coming back

and try to stop myself from crying

instead, just take the consequences of being not together anymore

and stop hoping for nothing

g,

u're well blessed! there maybe tough times but the good things coming your way has been pouring like manna from heaven. i pray that u will always keep your feet on the ground. learn from ur mistakes and always give thanks to the people who help u to get to where u are. be guided with whats important in your life.

happy bday!

-xtn-

Guest mahinhin_dutin_ako

My beh,

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you for all eternity. Again, thank you, baby.

Love always,

ur hinhin :* :heart:

P.S...hope u'l never change..'coz i never will!!!I love you dearly beh!!!

Y,

I found the Korean transcription of my name which Seok-Hyun wrote 2 years ago. I thought I already lost it forever.

But like Michael's kangaroo letter opener, it was just among the litters pushed back inside the last drawer of my cabinet.

Things like those are just pushed back but never thrown away. They have a place somewhere to preserve their immortality. They may not always be within reach or within one's vision, but they are always somewhere among the things your mother would love to put in her trash bag if only you weren't looking.

talaga lang ha? hay nga naman ang kapal ng mukha....sabagay sino ba mas kahiya-hiya? magmalinis ka man may nakakaalam naman eh so sarili mo lang niloloko mo. and in case u get any ideas na i care....sige pagbigyan na kita na kunwari u have an adoring fan in me. na ako lumapit and naghabol sa yo. dont worry di ko sasabihin sa friends mo. trip mo yan eh. and frankly speaking, ur answerable to no one but yourself. and im so not surprised naman eh. nauto mo lang talaga ako. but now kaka-amuse ka lang kaya sige lang para minsan pagdaan ko dito and makikita kita maamuse naman ako. :D

i remember writing this once . . . .

each moment with you indeed

was a real blessing from Him

but on lonely nights i cant breath

each time i think of you

to hold you in my arms will

be the best gift from Him

yet is far from happenning

im happy and greatful though

to make me feel this way

whereever you go now

i wish you happinness in life

Guest LovingSouL

I'm lying alone on my bed

Having trouble sleeping

The night seems too dead

To even start dreaming

I'm here and you're there

Miles of roads apart

But my heart to you I share

Where you sleep my heart is there

Tomorrow I'll spend my day thinking

And hoping you're here at my side

Maybe that's why it's been rainingL

They know what I feel inside

It's been so very hard

To spend a day without your touch

'Coz really deep in my heart

I'll be missing you a lot

OT : roxy, ganda ng door ng bahay nyo.. papasok kami puede? :D

I realize that you're sick. Maybe all the medicine you've been taking is making you say those hurtful words. . . maybe they're not. Maybe you just think I'm stronger than everyone else and I can handle it. . . but I'm not THAT strong and sometimes I can't handle it.

Sometimes, I wish I never had to see you again. At the same instant, I take it back, knowing that I would miss you.

I love you and hate you all in one breath.