The Mail Box

hey.

sorry kung ganun yung dating ng text ko. there was no intention to be hurtful. i swear. di na lang ako nag-react to your replies kasi ayoko nang palalain pa.

and about comparing you to her in the same light? that wasn't intended either. circumstantial lang.

sorry na po.

naiintindihan ko naman kung bakit ganyan yung reaction mo. kaya eto. pasensya na. i never meant to hurt you.

ingat ka na lang.

:flowers: :)

B,

My opinion hasn't changed. You are a user, a self-centered bastard ( go figure why I even included this), an assh*le and a loser. You think you command respect at work but I don't even have the semblance of respect for you anymore.

It was never about the sex. You thought wrong the last time I wanted to see you; you probably thought it was for that. It wasn't. I wanted to collect. I would have been happy if you paid a measly P1K but you never did. Who can respect a man who doesn't know the meaning of palabra de honor?

You said you will prove me wrong and that you didn't use me. Prove it by doing it. I'm tired of promises, assh*le.

It's not that you weren't able to make it to our meeting place, what ticks me off is that you don't even tell me what's happening or don't even reply to my messages. It happens all the time. I don't really understand why you would do that to me. Feels like i am talking to a wall. :grr:

Dearest C,

"Our Love Is Here To Stay"

(George & Ira Gershwin)

It's very clear

Our love is here to stay ;

Not for a year

But ever and a day.

The radio and the telephone

And the movies that we know

May just be passing fancies,

And in time may go !

But, oh my dear,

Our love is here to stay.

Together we're

Going a long, long way

In time the Rockies may tumble,

Gibralter may crumble,

They're only made of clay,

But our love is here to stay.

Edited by willow_boy

A reply to G

I.

...you seem to have vanished off the face of the earth...what's up, babe? Are you really into sailing? I've been wanting to go sailing for YEARS. I thought about doing a weekend course when I lived in Brighton last summer...but then thought a week in the Mediterranean would be much nicer! I'd love to go out in a boat with you sometime...or maybe you'd like to come away to the Med for a week??? I've made no holiday plans this year yet...

WRITE TO ME...! Ppplllleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!

G.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear G.

funny! My grandma died and seriously im bits on hell at the moment, my whole life is dwindling down when she expired and i doubt if we can by the holidays. Indeed it would be nice then if we could! unfortunately love. I have someone new in my life..he's an absolute adorable person ive ever met, i hope you wont get mad. Afterall we are friends and i told you i wasnt ready then..

forgive me

I.

Sitting in my room, feeling empty, feeling alone

The cool evening breeze making me shiver

I take a long drag from my cigarette and wonder why

Why I’m looking for something I haven’t seen, or felt

Why I want to feel something that I don’t believe in

Why I didn’t cherish it when it was right in front of me

Why I don’t look forward to waking up tomorrow

What makes love so hard to find

Is it right to look for it

Should I just wait

For how long

Until it’s too late

When she finds someone else

Should I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach when I see her

Would a day spent without her feel like eternity

Should I change for the better with her in my life

Would I wake up with a smile knowing she’s beside me

Should I smile at the end of a stressful day in anticipation of seeing her

Would I say I love you without hesitation

I cannot give something I don’t have

I have nothing left

Only distrust and doubt

I want to learn how to love

I hope what has been lost could be found

I wish I could stop asking too many questions

For what ever it’s worth, I’m sorry.

Sis N,

I'm guessing, you know what's going on around some threads i frequent. :) I know you well enough to always have a comment or two for you to tell me about what's going on. Bakit nga ba sila ganun? You know how i will be reacting to what that guy posted on our thread? It really offended me...with the smileys and all.

Im so mad at what he did. You know how i defend my friends. Especially to people who are so maangas! :( Sana lang You are still talking to me. :(

Okay, obviously, i'm missing you. Well, the chikas cum chismisan and the blabbering all in one chat. :lol:

Ewan. Bigla kita naalala kagabi when i was so pissed. :(

Siguro kung nakakausap pa kita, mababasa mo na naman ang mga mura na alam kong gustong gusto mng naririnig from me! :lol:

Ala lang.. kakamiss ka lang. Sana di ka na lang nagtampo.. or sana di na lang kita nasaktan. :(

For what this is worth, Sorry po ulit. :*

Still,

Sis M

Edited by wyette

last night, i said its over. I didnt mean to hurt you, honestly i really do, i felt that i just might not be there to meet everything on your needs list. I dont know then until last night you told me you want me and you want me to stay, i want you to know that we are just drifters in this world, trying to find solace with someone who we think we can be with for sometime, i want to live every moment with you not worrying tomorrow, not worrying about anything, i like to know how it feels like to live your day at work, when you're alone, when you're thinking about me, when we're talking on the phone. i want you to know that this endless gibberish is just words..i know someday you would understand that i really feel strongly about you, i dont want you to go. Please help me understand

Edited by Grimace

psst... saw the whole thing, this time with matching subtitle! powerful, very moving indeed! and i knew i was right in saying it was very insightful the first time i was able to relate your answer to that video even though i only got to see bits and pieces of it the first time. ah, but then we were conversing that time.

story of our life, ba? :lol: :lol: :lol: oh, well, the ending spells it all and i reckon we are at that point in the exchange where he said something like "...that's the truth." or was it her who said that?

anyway, this one is for reference. :lol: see you back at the garden. :P

always, me.

I,

I have always believed that when 2 people agree to go into a relationship, they form a bond that goes beyond words. That they can hear each other's thoughts. Apparently, I was wrong. :huh: I promise to be more open with my feelings and my thoughts which i was releasing in small doses.

I agree with you that we are just drifters in this world. I have always used the analogy that a relationship is like two people in a bus or a jeep. They can sit together for a while, decide to part ways along the way or choose to be together the entire journey. That journey can last one month, two months, one year or any time. I just don't like to think about that destination not at this time. Not this soon. But i do promise that I will try my best to make our journey together a fun and rewarding ride.

Whether that ride is a ferris wheel, a rollercoaster, a wild rapids ride is something that we will have to work out.

PS. Can we promise each other that if we ever do breakup, it will be for the right reasons? Not just because of a disagreement, argument or misunderstanding?

Hope that makes sense.

A

dear gardener,

what can i say? told you it's a talent.

my mom said you learn a lot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them. so learned anything new? :lol:

'este amor es como el sol que sale tras de la tormenta. como dos cometas en la misma estrella' :)

by the way, you need to water the flowers tonight.

your smitten florist

It takes alot of emotions to come up with such a...long piece...

i felt sad knowing you went through all that..

I'm sorry. If it's any consolation... i cried a river for you...

i would've died if I could.... everything is still hazy...i know. I'm as

confused as you are....guess i'm just more of the dreamy type than

you will ever be :) ... well....as you see i'm a piscean...and you are....well...you

sting! .... :P ----- you sting ...i scream! haha! :lol: get my drift? :P

but you know i will always love you :heart:

...forgive me....I forgive you....

smile for me my only Star :)

Apo Josefa,

you mold me into what i am today. the bedtime stories, chivalry and Ingkong are your legacies. i miss the banters between you and mama. you were the most natural comedianne that i know. the most kikay senior that ive ever met and a showbiz tsismosa to boot. i love you lola and you bet i'll be naming my daughter after you.

ako to,

Si badong mo

D & D,

I know things has been tough for the both of you..I know you are wishing that things should get back the way they are..I know i have lots of things to explain..I tried to bridge things between us, but the more i try, the more i lose hold on you..I had promised to take care of you and watch you breath each day..im still hoping i can live that promise..

I still remember the first time iv'd seen each of you..i was full of good things, full of hope and joy...I was always by your side, protecting you from any harm..molding my cheerful personality amongst you..I thought i would always be by your side...Remember when we use to laugh on almost everything..we were each others joy..i was your first word and you always seem to put a glow in my eyes....remember our afternoon walks, you were always full of questions of which some i can answer and the others i just say "because..."...those were my happiest times....thinking back and knowing im missing each day to do the same things again pains me...

I wish i could be with you again..the things i have done which led to another, i have been regretting everyday..i should be happy with what i have right now, but i'm not..i havn't forgiven myself for losing you. it's too late, but i was hoping i could keep in touch with you again..hoping to be part of your lives again. to be the father i once been.....

j

me

dear constant gardener,

it's still there. a welcomed distraction from time to time. it's somewhere between considering you as just that and more than that. i don't want to say things are complicated now. because really, they're not. we've managed to do away with the complications by putting everything behind us and looking ahead. and this is the best we've ever had and we've ever been since then. let me just say that what we have is something which cannot be defined but beautiful nevertheless. :)

insightful ba? :lol:

your narcoleptic florist

hey dear,

i am sure this would be one place you wont be looking at but anyway..

thanks for believing in me when nobody else did.. who would have thought we would end up like this.. i really really appreciate the concern, the time you made.. thanks for simply being there..

i love you!!

it's not like you're the only one who has the right to decide....

i maybe have been your .... wutever....

i may have really, really fallen hard and deep for you....as you already know....

and yeah...i've been completely at your mercy ever since.....

....and ...yeah .... i still am!...f#&k! :(

why do i love so much?