The Mail Box

I don't want to give you a choice. I don't want to give you something else to think about. Take it as it is, I know it's easier for you that way. But very difficult for me. When you're ready to make it something more, I just might feel it. My apprehension is I will tire of giving you the excuses and the benefit of the doubt. Then you will just be someone, not someone else to me. Please don't let it reach that point. Pakiusap lang.

I HATE YOU!!!! I f#&king HATE YOU!

There will be no consolation prize

this time the bone is broken clean

no baptism, no reprise and no sweet taste

of victory. All the stars have fallen

from the sky

and everything else in between

satelites have closed their eyes, the moon

has gone to sleep

unloved....unloved....unloved....unloved

here I am inside a hotel choking on a

million words I said

cigarettes have burned a hole and dreams are

drunk and penniless

here I am inside my father's arms

all jagged-bone and whiskey-dry

whisper to me sweetly now and tell me I will

never die

here I am an empty hallway

broken window, rainy night

I am nineteen sixty-two and I am ready

for a fight people crying hallelujah

while the bullet leaves the gun

people falling, falling, falling and I don't know

where they are falling from

are they

hoping that the kindness will lead us

past the blindness and

not another living soul will ever have to feel

unloved....unloved

tangnah okey tong lyrics na to ah....syet...badtrippp....unloved nga ako talaga....hehehe....okey lang....di lang naman pala ako weh pati rin si jann arden....wooooh....parang....kulang saken MTC ah :D

Edited by iwalkalone

i'm a bit confused. why have you reappeared now? why are you extra chummy? extra pa-close? i don't get it. i want to ask but i don't want to seem assuming. but you do have a girflriend, right? and from all your kwento, things are going strong. i don't know. it just doesn't make sense.

and you. i want to talk to you again. hope i hear from you soon. we didn't really get to talk last time. there's a lot you didn't get to say... and a lot i didn't get to hear.

and finally, you. wala lang. merry christmas na lang siguro.

dear miming2,

kala mo hah! kanina ayaw mo lumapet saken....porket naamoy mo lang taba ng talangka xtra sweet ka na?! halller! di ka parin magiging kagaya nya noh! unang una black sya at ikaw naman ay white....di ko trip masyadow...parang contrast tayo noh! anyway since andito ka na....well. ala naman akong magagawa...teka! asan kaya nanay mo? bat parang wala atang naghahanap sayo?...syet wawa ka naman....pero miming2 ok lang yan...don't lose heart...ganyan talaga buhay...tell you what...alam mo ako din....dati.....................................................................

................................................................ :lol: :lol:

iwa

I don't know...I'm not so sure about it....although I'm aching to be with you again...i'm still very much afraid...of you.

I had silly ideas during the past few days...i swear i've been tempted to tell you...alot of times...but it's just too ridiculous...i was thinking...maybe we could just stay as txt-lovers na lang muna? i mean...there'll be no hassle with that...you'll just have to pretend to be my lover...and me...well, me...i won't have to pretend since you already know that i'm crazy for you...right?

geeesh... i think you must have traumatized me :cry:

You can't be serious...you couldn't possibly have any reason to befriend me....more so... like me. So think it over. You've lasted for months without seeing me....a lifetime would not make much difference...right? Before you came...i was broken...then you made me feel whole...but then you walked out on me...I was shattered...but you never noticed that...did you? ofcourse...i couldn't tell you...couldn't complain...couldn't blame you....didn't want to make you feel bad....or guilty...cause you showed me nothing but kindness.... I'm scared...i just don't wanna go through all that again... :(

Edited by iwalkalone

JM,

you came into the world seven months ago. what happened all those seven months before we met? you are the son i've always wished i carried in my womb, and i the parent my brother refused to be.

i look into your face and youth and my childhood in the farm came rushing back. you are every inch of the three boys we had in the family. you are the father-child i never met when he was your age of seven months.

we all love you here. you don't know how much you have touched our regular lives by simply being there in our arms, on your mother's lap.

we all love you like this is the first time we have ever felt what love is.

you represent God in all His beauty and grandeur. and i thank the Father as you are the best gift He has given us!

and i apologize for the consequences that resulted to your being born. but i promise to make up for them. you will never feel left out again. i promise.