The Mail Box

this feels strange because you read me like a favorite book. even the words i use now, you know what's behind them. i had a good sleep, well, no visits from the sheeps and the shepherds. only going to bed early, meant waking up early too. and so here i go babbling about nonsense.

last night was a nice gesture. weird but definitely nice. lots of random thoughts which must not be entertained. lots of sighs and pregnant pauses. a thousand and one words in mind but nothing came out right. we're not much of a talker no?

and you actually did it last night. that one thing you thought you can't do? you did it. but then again, you've always been able to do it, i just don't tell you and you probably don't notice. the last song did it last night. no idea what it meant, who it's for. just surprised.

uhm. and it's still the same. if you're there, then i guess you're there...

this is hard.

Hi Dee,

Thanks for giving me attention just in time. You are perfect. I'm just not ready for anything now. I don't know when will I be. Gaud! You're gorgeous. Why me by the way? Only if I could ask you that.

I'm always just a message away :)

Good night or should I say day! This is better... Have a nice day at work :)

Prl

To you and me, and everyone...

When do stars fade their light?

Does the moon and the sun make it right

For you the world maybe

Like an endless storm chasing a mystery

Is there hate in your heart?

Does your body drop and tell you to stop

Loving you or loving me

When it all falls down you just sing with me

Coz there’s a blue sky waiting tomorrow

Waiting tomorrow shining and shimmering

A blue sky waiting tomorrow

Waiting tomorrow

Maybe it’s all we need

Oh don’t you wash away that smile

You just look out the window and see the light

It’s beautiful to be alive

It’s wonderful to live a life

Rain will keep on pouring

Some things you can’t control

And while the sun seems far and hard to hold

It will unfold

There will always be a blue sky

A blue sky waiting tomorrow For Love

Yeah...

For Love...hope.

From,

Hale

happy birthday, d!

how long has it been? 12 years? :)

we're all doing great. but i suppose you know that already. don't worry about the love of your life. we'll take care of her just like you would have if you were here. the baby's fine, he's starting therapy today. classes starts next week..

so there. enjoy the day :lol:

missing you,

-k

mataman ka sana Sh.Tu.

(dang, too bad I can't put your name here...napaka-dense mo pa naman at alam ko hindi ka

matatamaan...i-pm na lang kita...ibig sabihin nang dense, manhid o tanga)

I don't want to be mean but girl you irritate the sh!t out of me!

Yung mga sagot mong nagmamarunong ka eh wala namang sense ang mga

sagot mo. Lahat inaaway mo sa iba ibang thread.

Akala mo kung sino kang maganda at sobrang talino kung umasta.

Hindi ko ugaling maghusga at manlait nang kabaro kong babae. Pero kailangan mo eh!

Sasampalin kita nang katotohanan....HINDI KA MAGANDA...IBIG SABIHIN PANGIT KA!

HINDI KA WORTH 1 K OR MAGKANO MANG SINGIL MO....

HINDI KA NAKAKATUWA AT HINDI KA MARUNONG...IBIG DIN SABIHIN NITO...KAGAGAHAN ANG

MGA SINUSULAT MO AT WALANG KWENTA ANG MGA POST MO. BOBO KA!

Imbes na maawa ako sayo nakaka-irita ka dahil sa asta mong super ganda ka at matalino ka.

Kung me ilang lasenggo sa kanto na nambola sayo, sana hindi umakyat diyan sa ulo mong

puno nang hangin.

at siya nga pala...sana mangilabot ka nun tinawag mo akong "YUCK" dun sa MTC World...

BALAT PA LANG WALA KA NA SA KALINKINGAN KO....KUMUHA KA NANG BATO,

HINDI YUNG TINITIRA MO, AT MANGHILOD KA BAGO MO AKONG TAWAGANG "YUCK!"

AT KAHIT IBABABAD MO SA KLOROX YANG KEPYAS MO HINDI MAGIGING KAAKIT AKIT YAN.

NAKAKASUKA KA! YUN LANG!

AT HINDI KA CHINITA....KIRAT KA NA DULING PA!

Hottlipss

P.S. For those who think I'm being too harsh and I should just ignore her at huwag akong bumaba

sa level niya...Sorry, tao lang ako at marunong mainis....so let me rant. Masakit sa akin na

mainsulto nang isang napaka-pangit at walang karapatan na ipis na katulad niya.

I'm not running for pa-tweetums contest here and I think there are enough people here that feel the same way

I do. I just have the guts to say what I feel!

Edited by hottlipss

JAL,

Am MORE cautious now.

Your email really hit me bad.

I've made mistakes ... have learnt from them.

Just shows I dont know you anymore. Nor do you me.

Things do change. They most certainly have!

Anyway, will do as you wish.

Shesh!

A

PS Just coz you've got EVERYTHING ... doesnt mean you can treat me like this! You of ALL people. You just used me then. That's what it REALLY was. Now I know.

Edited by barenaked

Hey, i guess we're both stranded apart now... :D it's beginning to feel comfortable this way....doesn't it? :rolleyes: Strange...strange....estranged :D There were times i'd like to say...come over and see me...but i hold back...i guess i'm (also? :D )afraid to see you just yet...don't know why...i'm thinking maybe...if we did...it would really...really...feel...awkward? ^_^ But I miss you...I swear I do...and i hold you here inside...nothing's changed.... but i think i wouldn't wanna be near you too...no...not yet. :rolleyes: baka ma rape lang kita! :lol: :lol:

Danny Boy,

Only yesterday I found out. You moved on to the great beyond & we didn't even say goodbye, even when you were here.

Suddenly you've made me now more than ever realize how precious life is.

Don't forget to put in a good word for me. You know how sincere I really was compared to the other "idealists" you dealt with to the extent that I even scared you away. For some, what is said isn't rhetoric. You found out I was dead serious.

Now you know better so pray for us whom you left to continue facing the daily struggles of life & the challenges of helping make a better world.

You will be sorely missed not only by me but by much much more. You'll be right 'mate. For now, that's thought that counts!

Parting is sweet sorrow.

See ya later!

Comrade T.

Edited by TNT Hsia

dylan,

i was once called a poet, a writer of those who cannot sculp phrases with a pen, thoughts with a keyboard.

i, not only once, twice, thrice, a hundred times, wrote pieces for imaginary lovers and absentee ones. my truth on paper. blood flowed down cartridges, not veins. i wrote dreams on blank 3Ms, scribbled sighs on seattle's best's paper napkins. for no one actually. absolutely.

but for you, not a word on hardbounds, neither on blank sheets of storybooks. for what do i write about you? you're one big complication born by routine. you're a hump-free street, a cup of milk chocolate in the morning, a hot cup of rice at lunch. you're the username and password of my mailbox, the 7-11 at the ground floor of our building, the cold shower at night, the hot water at dawn. you are a clockwork, consistent in your inconsistency, lovely in bed, decent in suit.

but what i cannot write, i speak, i touch.

with the same poetry as i undress you again,

kristin

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

to whom it may concern,

We both tried...We both fought for us...but it seems the end is near.

It seems that at the end of it all, I will be alone again, I will turn out to be the loser.

No matter how hard I try to trust, believe and hold on, things are becoming more unclear for both of us. I will keep on wishing but I will not put my hopes up, not this time, though deep inside it's killing me because I love you more than anyone in this whole wide world.

your sikret prend

Just a few lines to tell you how I feel, A few lines to show I care. But what good will these few lines do If you are never there?

These words will just be written Never noticed or read All my feelings down on paper...All the thoughts that fill my head.

Whispered softly to myself So no one else can hear Only I can see what's written, Only I can feel my tears. Shutting out the world around me Only I can hear my cries, Writing my feelings down on paper My heart starts to die. I'm dying inside But no one seems to know, I'm trying to hold on... But I'm slowly letting go. :cry:

Dad,

What can I say?

JDGH is truly related to you.

She won as President for their school's Student Council! ;-)

Apparently, her speech was what got to her fellow schoolmates to vote for her. She won by 20+ votes! ;-P

Am requesting a copy of that speech ... just to see how she was able to influence the votes. ;-)

She'll do a GREAT job, am sure.

She's like you ... her mom ... me.

Wanting to help others, be of service. ;-)

Your legacy lives thru us ALL, Daddy!

A

Life goes on ,is what they say,

but they dont' feel what I feel today.

I'm broken inside,my body is weak,

my heart has stopped, there is no beat.

Day by day outside i'm smiling

but deep down inside,slowly

crying and dying.Wanting to leave,

must run away.Being in this world

I can not stay.

But since i'm here,my mind is set

free,God has sent an angel to

watch over me.I can't get hurt;

unbreakable they say.Stay like

this forever?I don't know,but i'll pray

With him by my side I can't go wrong,

just like milk,he makes me strong.

Waiting on that day,when I can truely

go home.OH and when I die,they're gonna

be sing this song.

*I cant smile wit....*

So when I leave please don't cry,

there's no need to say your good-byes.

Now dry your eyes,look up in the sky.

If you ever feel the need,to think of me.