The Mail Box

Hey you. :)

I wish you were here too.

Just for a shoulder to lean on, especially since things are not going very well.

Although like I said, it's not really a problem. It is not, after all, the entireity of my life.

I can always pursue it some other time.

I have learned to accept disappointment.

I have had a couple thrown my way.

Life is not about fulfilling your plans on time, rather, it's about things happening on time as planned.

Haha, I didn't make sense at all.

It was a very stimulating conversation yesterday.

I am really glad we have kept the quality of our talks.

I am looking forward to another exchange of ideas... but we both have quite a long day today.

Til then, I will keep looking forward to the next one. ^_^

May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the lo ve that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Nababalot ako sa pagkasuya at pagkamuhi sa sarili. Alam kong hindi mo ako maiintindihan. Ngayon pa lang ay pinapasan ko na ang lahat ng pagsisising darating sa huli. Alam kong hindi mo nakikita iyon. Pero kung tutuusin.. sino ka ba? Hayaan mo muna ako nang sa ganon ay mahawi ang pagkabahala at pagkakutya sa isa't isa. Puede naman iyon, hindi ba? Puede kang maglakad nang mag isa sapagkat naglalakad ka nang madatnan kita. Ang totoo niyan, wala na talaga akong maramdaman.... Magusap na lang tayo kapag malinaw na ang patutunguhan ko. Sigurado akong nanaisin mong bumalik sa nilalakaran mo, kahit wala ako sa tabi mo.

We could be perfect one last night

And die like star crossed lovers when we fight

And we can settle this affair

Take my hand and then

We'll solve the mystery of laceration gravity

This riddle of revenge

Please understand that it has to be this way and

Stand up f#&king tall, dont let them see your back

And take my f#&king hand and never be afraid again"

Our Lady Of Sorrows

Edited by iwalkalone

M,

I'm drifting here, waiting for your reply. I've felt incomplete before but now I just feel empty. Am I being stupid here still waiting for you? I know it's not good for me to keep on doing this but this is the only thing that feels right for me to do. I am trying to go ahead with my life but it just doesn't make sense anymore. Do you really think that it would be best for us not to talk anymore? If that's what you really want, then I guess I have no choice. Hope you'll be really happy...

Baby,

There are many lessons in life that only time can teach you, like how much you love someone. It's nearly impossible to know that, until you spend your days without them. And then there are those lessons that you can learn only through the beating of your heart, and through feeling such strong emotions that you can barely breathe. Then finally, the essence of time and the power of your heart crossing paths, and the only knowledge you're left with is the realization that time is the one thing that keeps you from letting go. No, it's never the embracing, or the kisses. Not the laughter or the tears, only time

Edited by LoveSpell

K,

We will miss you here. Seldom has someone bared their souls here in the manner you did. Some of us tried to help but only you can save yourself. You had a lot going for you but you couldn't see it. Too immersed in self pity and depression, you failed to see that the state you were in was a transitional state between the failures of the past and the hopes for a better future.

LOVERBOY,ewan ko sau,.. ayoko na sau.. hnd na kita gs2.,.akala mo nkakatuwa ka..?na aalala mu lng ako pag wla kang mgawa,.. alam mo nmn kung gaano kita ka labs.. sinabi kona sau un nung una pa.. hnd ka nmn naniniwala.. nilagay pa kita sa sig ko.. kaya lng nkakasawa na.. kaya pinalitan kona. hnd mu nmn ako nipapasin eh.. hmp!byebye,,,.. kakalimutan na kita! :cry: :cry: :cry:

the first message i ever sent you went like "AND THE DEVIL DO COME.... now i'm laughing." the devil then wasn't really that dreadful and something that really pissed you off but unavoidable nontheless to you. and so i laughed.

over time, i got to meet other devils you had, minor ones that you were even clueless about that we've managed to scrutize and unravel the myth to the point that they became not as dreadful anymore... cute, even, and became a source of amusement and fun for you especially. and so you laughed. :lol:

came the most dreaded of the lot. scrutinized and unraveled just the same but remained just as menacing, dreaded and a source of annoyance than it ever was. AND THE DEVIL DO COME... but having gone thru the motions of running those mararthons, raids and what have you just to get to know him and ourselves in the process, we now know this one is not just yours anymore, its mine as well. and so we laughed. :lol:

keep laughing, evil one. more devils to come. :)

it's been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster ride. strange, save for 2 walk outs, you seem to have been there for me. i pretty much told you everything you need to hear earlier. more than i'm supposed to tell you. no drama for us. i just want you to remember me and all the wonderful memories. nevermind priorities. they don't matter at the moment. i don't know what's in store for me, but i'm hoping you'll still be the there when i get back. as kathy, paul or carol. doesn't really matter.

cuidate siempre.

until the next slow dance or one-two step ...

and when i think of you, i'll tilt my head to the side, smile and tell myself, yeah it was wonderful

C&P,

It's awful that S and I speak about you ... behind your back.

Ran into L yesterday. She's right ... we should give you both some time to adjust and work on your new posts.

Hope you both would settle in coz we need LEADERSHIP!

Dont be TOO confined with your comfort zones. Our club, area, division and district (75 - Philippines) is at stake. We need to step up coz at HQ ... our 1st EVER Philippine International President needs our support.

Please be MORE flexible to changes, options and suggestions by other visiting members. We're all here in this org. to grow and help each other out.

Our meetings should draw people back to join the club after attending a DYNAMIC, FUN, interesting and enjoyable one.

We need NEW blood!

May those who have contacted me ... actually visit and possibly sign up soon after.

At your service,

A

AVP-Education

Edited by barenaked

taken from Grey's Anatomy...for Michael J. Michaels

"You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you I thought I had found the person

that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and

all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues...who cared? Because I was done.

You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies

for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore."

I could never forget those lines delivered by Meredith Grey. I wonder why :hypocritesmiley:

----------------------

Chorvo,

I never thought that you would rescue me, of all people. Damn! I almost ruined you, so close. I just have to say the word and you're done. Just your luck, I was able to contain myself. Hope you're having a blast. Happy birdie :boo: I appreciate the company. From now on, I promise not to be a great pain in your ass. You and I know, when it comes to reasoning... You don't stand a chance. Well, to return the good deed I will try to back-off once in a blue moon. Sorry about last Thursday, just work nothing personal. Loser :P Kidding! I'll see you on Tuesday. Tons of stories to tell. Hmmm. Hope you did put my words of wisdom into practice. Tried and tested :)

----------------------

Fast drinker,

Thank you so much for the birthday blow-out! We should do it every other day :P

Labyah both!

Drunkards for life :cool:

-Chorvaness

from Coast

to Coast:

You'll have to excuse me. It must be that awful phase I go through regularly, when the gravity of the moon stretches me out of proportion. But even then, I think I am also in that phase where I am solidifying a stand, on whether or not I will accept the s@%t.

Damn you. I hate that I can't even hate you. I'm losing it, I know I am. And I hate it. H-a-t-e it! I want to regain control but it takes just a second of indecisiveness and I stumble. After all the shitty things last night, I swore to myself you will not hear from me again. But who am I kidding. Damn. Just this morning, the moment I was out of the door, after thinking that I will refrain from acknowledging you, the next thing on my mind was to tell you I was already starting my sunday, and wished you have a fine week-ender. What in the name have you done to me? Why do you have that much power over me? How were you able to do that to someone who prides in being in full control of every situation she finds herself in? Damn you. I hate it.

Today though I resolve that it is over. You got what you want and you will not get anything more.

Its not easy. It's such a struggle. But I am making my stand.

It will never be an eye for an eye but I can play your game. Just one more. I will oblige for one more time. Not for your sake but for mine; to take from you what you think I couldn't, and to regain what you carelessly thought was already gone. I swear, you will beg. You must have under-estimated me.

In a short while you will know IT IS O-VER.

What else is there to say? -_-

Edited by chiquezee

c,

this time you got it right. i should've listened to you. should've believed when you said it was next to impossible.

don't worry about me, i'll be fine. i predict i'll go mad in the next few days though. but i'll bounce back. as always :P

i spent some time today, thinking about what you said before i left. and you'd be glad to know i have made my decision and just summoning the courage to act on it. and more courage to stand by it.

i still laugh everytime i remember "you're always trying to break up with me, and we're not even together" and "i was still waiting for everything to start, and now it's over". could be of use one of these days, you know :P

and yes, c. the process of forgetting takes a long time. but we'll eventually get there. and by that time, we're so numb we won't even notice it.

i miss you. go online often? please?

and you know what i want for christmas right? :lol: be sure to remind santa i don't want anything else but that...

i just miss you and everyone else who matter to me.

not-really-feeling-okay-right-now,

-k

I wish I still feel the way i used to feel for you...now I've lost it...cause you made me...now I'm back to...empty...cause you didn't want me. I'm ok...I'm fine..still happy you're always around....just "Not Inlove" anymore.... =( (fingers crossed)

Oh, But I need you...I still need you...I guess I'll always want you and need you in my life.....Inlove?.... guess it's something you never wanted from me... and you would not want to hear or know about it anyway...so ...NOT anymore.

Expect me to check on you all the time...just to make sure...you're still there...( and please be there!) cause I want you to stay....never mind those goodbyes...i never really meant them.

Edited by iwalkalone

Kayo

BullShit! :angry: ayoko nang makinig sa inyo please...tama na!!! :( ...kaya nyo na mga sarili nyo....ano ba!? :sick:

what are you thinking ba...kayo? ha??? stop torturing me na...madami na kong problema eh...IKAW....kaya mo na sarili mo...matanda ka pa sakin eh tapos lalaki ka pa!...stop it na oh...please? :sick: :cry:

Ako

if i could cry, i would. except that i'm all dried out. i imagine instead big, fat tears of regret and shame. endless streams of could-haves and shouldn't-haves. i imagine the inability look hard at myself in the mirror. the capacity to know everything and yet have the stupidity to act carelessly. the possibility of an apology.. of acceptance.. of forgiveness. the pointlessness of wishing for undoings. the pointlessness of mistakes made with no lessons learned.

i haven't the courage for heroism, that much i know. i am far too scared to do what it takes. so i'll remain silent, suffering in my sins. praying for redemption. praying for someone to come along and have the courage to do what i could never.