• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

If they arrest or disperse them magkakasakitan pa rin. Mukhang puro palaban yung mga rallyista ang they didn't come in peace kaya nga ready yung mga gamit nila.

Yun mga Lumads oo, they come in peace malamang, ewan ko nalang yun ibang nakihalo sa kanila....sila pa ang aggresibo...besides nde na epektibo yun dispersal thru water cannon...makikita sa video nakakaya na ng mga rallyista yun water cannon eh...either that or mahina yun pressure na ginamit hehehe

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/10/20/duterte-cuts-us-ties-aligns-with-china.html

Duterte: I have separated from them (United States). So I will be dependent on you (China) for all time."

Whatever happened to the independent foreign policy and the removal of our so-called culture of mendicancy?

Am I misunderstanding or taking anything out of context here? Figure of speech? Hyperbole?

http://cnnphilippines.com/news/2016/10/20/duterte-cuts-us-ties-aligns-with-china.html

Duterte: I have separated from them (United States). So I will be dependent on you (China) for all time."

Whatever happened to the independent foreign policy and the removal of our so-called culture of mendicancy?

Am I misunderstanding or taking anything out of context here? Figure of speech? Hyperbole?

Its the most blatant display of ass kissing if I ever saw one.

• Like (+1) 1

If they arrest or disperse them magkakasakitan pa rin. Mukhang puro palaban yung mga rallyista ang they didn't come in peace kaya nga ready yung mga gamit nila.

kaya pala nanagasa at namukpok ng jeepney driver para hindi gaano magkakasakitan.... ok... ayos yan.

Edited by jopoc

Can you suggest something that will end in a peacfull manner that no one will be hurt on a unruly rallyist?

What? Are you seriously justifying the action of the police officer who ran over the demonstrators? Did you even watch the video? PNP have other options like teargas and water cannon.

Edited by red60

What? Are you seriously justifying the action of the police officer who ran over the demonstrators? Did you even watch the video? PNP have other options like teargas and water cannon.

I didn't said I agree what the police did. I even post that in another thread. But the water cannon and tear gas didn't help too. Where in my post you think I agree on what the police was justifiable. I'm just saying whatever the police will do there will be violence unless Sir Jopoc can suggest otherwise.

Edited by haroots2

I have seen the video and the pictures. Ginamit ng pulis mga sinasabi mo. Inagaw pa nga ng mga rallyista. At me mga litrato din na isang pulis pinagtulungtulungan ng 5 raliyista. Me mga dala yan silang pamalo, paintbombs, at torch pa! Plano pa ata manunog.

I have seen the video and the pictures. Ginamit ng pulis mga sinasabi mo. Inagaw pa nga ng mga rallyista. At me mga litrato din na isang pulis pinagtulungtulungan ng 5 raliyista. Me mga dala yan silang pamalo, paintbombs, at torch pa! Plano pa ata manunog.

Alamo nmn kakampi mo ko sir edmund. Pero napanood ko ung video ng pagsagasa nung pulis sa mga rallyist, in danger ba enough yung buhay nung mga pulis para nila gamitan nila ng ganung dahas? Di ko kse mahanap yung buong video e.

Can you suggest something that will end in a peacfull manner that no one will be hurt on a unruly rallyist?

Anong silbi ng ganitong training kung hindi naman gagamitin???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8UxkWNfRWw

ano ito, pakyut lang?

I didn't said I agree what the police did. I even post that in another thread. But the water cannon and tear gas didn't help too. Where in my post you think I agree on what the police was justifiable. I'm just saying whatever the police will do there will be violence unless Sir Jopoc can suggest otherwise.

Well obviously the water cannon and teargas was not properly utilized. It these tools weren't effective then why is it being used by France, US, UK, etc.?? Masyadong konti rin yung na dispatch na riot police naka lapit yung nag rarally.

Alamo nmn kakampi mo ko sir edmund. Pero napanood ko ung video ng pagsagasa nung pulis sa mga rallyist, in danger ba enough yung buhay nung mga pulis para nila gamitan nila ng ganung dahas? Di ko kse mahanap yung buong video e.

The police vehicle was attacked but managed to reach safety. However the driver decided to return to the fray by reversing his vehicle eventually running over the militants. Siguro kung nag beast mode yung police while being attacked baka ma justify pa yung ginawa niya.

I don't know if our policemen are simply inept or are the militants emboldened due to Duterte's open support to the NPA and other red factions.

more of police emboldened because duterte promised them impugnity.

the militants will always be the instigators.... that is a given..... that is why the cops are trained to suppress civil disobedience the proper way

The police vehicle was attacked but managed to reach safety. However the driver decided to return to the fray by reversing his vehicle eventually running over the militants. Siguro kung nag beast mode yung police while being attacked baka ma justify pa yung ginawa niya.

Hmmmm I agree sir. Kung out of harms way na, wala na siyang karapatan magamok. I hope he's made an example of. Para mapakitang fair ang gobyerno sa mga nagkakasala sibilyan man o naka uniporme. Para sakin yung strict justice system sa simula lang naman kailangan, pag takot na yung taong gumawa ng kabulastugan, hindi na gagawa yun e. Pero siyempre need din ng disenteng pagkakakitaan, everything should come together.