Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

post-416750-0-30523800-1506679901_thumb.jpg

Sorry, Mr. President, but this Office shall not be intimidated.

The President’s announcement that he intends to create a commission to investigate the Ombudsman appears to have to do with this Office’s on-going investigation into issues that involve him. This Office, nonetheless, shall proceed with the probe, as mandated by the Constitution.

This Office, all the same, welcomes, as it has always welcomed, efforts to help it cleanse its ranks. Its Internal Affairs Board has, in fact, entrapped and removed Ombudsman officials and employees for various offenses.

As to the documents in its possession, the Office stands by its word.

If the President has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear.

This is an opinion piece, but its worth considering since Ive been hearing the same news from some people prior to reading this.

http://bworldonline.com/investors-shifting-sentiments/

============

The war on drugs is doing us more damage than good. The travesty is that the killings will not even save the next generation from drug dependency nor solve the drug menace. Even Malacañang admits it. Instead, it will confine the next generation to a life of poverty since the killings are starving the country of the investments it badly needs to propel the economy forward.

Take away decency from the equation and you have an inequitable government where the rich, powerful and well-connected rule and the poor and unimportant perish.

============

So, I agree with the above view by the author. The Philippine society is still an elitist prick, still favoring the rich, despite its rhetoric that oligarchs are the bane of our country.

Were more or less the same where we were before, minus a few thousand lives.

Pressured to do so you think?

Mahirap mag assume.....

attachicon.gifombudsman.jpg

Sorry, Mr. President, but this Office shall not be intimidated.

The President’s announcement that he intends to create a commission to investigate the Ombudsman appears to have to do with this Office’s on-going investigation into issues that involve him. This Office, nonetheless, shall proceed with the probe, as mandated by the Constitution.

This Office, all the same, welcomes, as it has always welcomed, efforts to help it cleanse its ranks. Its Internal Affairs Board has, in fact, entrapped and removed Ombudsman officials and employees for various offenses.

As to the documents in its possession, the Office stands by its word.

If the President has nothing to hide, he has nothing to fear.

yup... the same logic used by the DDS..... kung wala ka naman masamang ginagawa, hindi ka naman dapat matakot sa mga pulis.....

i find it funny seeing them clam up when this argument pops.

Well admitting he lied or should i say fabricate account numbers to get back/destroy trililing is proof how low the president can go.

BTW, ma off-topic nga: paano nga ba mag-sara ng bank account online? May i ko close kasi akong bank account ko.

Narinig kong sabi ni Duterte, pwede daw, eh.

BTW, ma off-topic nga: paano nga ba mag-sara ng bank account online? May i ko close kasi akong bank account ko.

Narinig kong sabi ni Duterte, pwede daw, eh.

Pwede naman ... basta ba kagatin at paniwalaan ng idiotertards. Hindi pa ba giveaway bakit yun ang tawag sa kanila.

Pasensiya na ha pero imho ilan lang ba sa mga supporters niya as well as filipinos in general ang exposed sa online banking if at all may alam sa pasikot-sikot sa basic ns patakaran ng mga bangko. kaya sa isip ni du30 ang daling paikutin ng mga pinoy. Kaya paulit-ulit na lang tayo pinagloloko.

You can't blame those fanatics and die hard fans of the President.

OK Ombudsman can investigate the President but i think they need to wait for another year for an impeachment case to be filed again...kailangan ba nilang magmadali?

Ang malaking problema lng tlga ni Presidente ang tulis ng dila... hindi maganda sa pandinig ng mga bata!

dati rati puro mga DDS ang namamayagpag dito..... now mga critics nya na

nauubusan na ba ng mga ka-DDS si digong?

humihina na ba pwersa nya?

3 klase lang yan. hardcore DDS na amen lang nang amen sa kanya, up to the point na walang sense ang depensa nila...

2nd, yung mga supporter na bukas pa rin ang isip at nag kri criticize dahil gusto syang tulungan na maayos ang pamumuno niya. di pa rin nawawala ang faith nila kay Duterte, pero alam nila di perfect yung tao, mahirap ang misyon nya at kung maaari, handang tumulong sa kanya. I consider myself to be like this.

and then there are pure haters Trillanes-level. everything under the sun just to hate the dirty old man. You belong in this group and you're doing a damn good job. keep it up. mahirap naman yung pare parehas tayo ng opinion, wala an tayong pag uusapan dito sa topic na to.

hindi nman kailangan makipag bangayan dito sa thread para mapakita mo supporta sa Presidente

wla nman non-partisan dito... may kampo ni nognog... partido ng puti (bagong dilaw) hehehe at yung hindi namn bomoto pero puro nyak-nyak ng nyak-nyak!

pero talagang nararapat na gawin ng Pangulo ang wag ng pansinin ang mga taong gumagawa ng mga kung ano-ano alingisngis laban sa knya bagkus ay magtrabaho na lng.

maaaring nabawasan ang 16 Million die hard supporters... he's still the President!

3 klase lang yan. hardcore DDS na amen lang nang amen sa kanya, up to the point na walang sense ang depensa nila...

2nd, yung mga supporter na bukas pa rin ang isip at nag kri criticize dahil gusto syang tulungan na maayos ang pamumuno niya. di pa rin nawawala ang faith nila kay Duterte, pero alam nila di perfect yung tao, mahirap ang misyon nya at kung maaari, handang tumulong sa kanya. I consider myself to be like this.

and then there are pure haters Trillanes-level. everything under the sun just to hate the dirty old man. You belong in this group and you're doing a damn good job. keep it up. mahirap naman yung pare parehas tayo ng opinion, wala an tayong pag uusapan dito sa topic na to.

we belong to the same group

Nako jopoc, yung iba wala nang magawa at bumagsak na sa level lang ng patutsada sa mga tao na hindi nila ma-counter rebuttal.

Ngayon sila na ang bumabanat ng ganito

AD HOMINEM

Bawat paliwanag kasi nila may sabit. Some nagpapa-awa na lang para lang makakuha ng konting puntos pero nasopla.

Yung iba naman bilib na bilib pa rin sa sarili na siya ang da-bes, ayun hanggang dun lang. Ni isang comment or point na may sense wala naman naibigay. Natakot siguro na mag-mukha na namang asinine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayus din naman si tatae digs no? Nanghamon na magresign sila sabay-sabay. As if naman na magre-resign sila. Ginagamit na naman nila ang public para matakpan ang mga kakulangan ng kani-kanilang leadership.

ilang beses na sya nagbigay ng dahilan na magre-resign sya.... nangyari ba?

yung 1 will stop crime in 6 months if not mag re-resign sya hindi naman nangyari.

palabra de honor is not his thing.

accept it

You can't blame those fanatics and die hard fans of the President.

OK Ombudsman can investigate the President but i think they need to wait for another year for an impeachment case to be filed again...kailangan ba nilang magmadali?

Ang malaking problema lng tlga ni Presidente ang tulis ng dila... hindi maganda sa pandinig ng mga bata!

actually, wala naman kwenta ang ombudsman investigation sa kanya kasi in the end, the ombudsman cannot sue him.....the president has immunity and we know that.

the ombudsman cannot even impeach him, only congress can.

so what is the point of the ombudsman here? wala lang....... mang-asar.

as do I comrade. we are both supporters and critic