Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Thank God this thread is now balanced, and more anti-duterte (or should I say, pro-truth?) people coming out. Thankfully not everyone is still brainwashed by their so-called "positive" news full of lies, opinions and tsismis. Getting harder and harder to defend the president nowadays.

At this point in time, the only people who still defends him are the true fanatics or have fallen victim to the reality warp bubble.

Expectation vs. Reality:

Ano na sa pinangako ni Duterte ang natupad?

wala kang alam kahit isa? kawawa ka naman, dami sa news eh.. eto bigyan kita ng some info ha,
- FOI (1st time in history)
- One stop shop for OFW's (wala ka siguro kamag anak na OFW na nakikinabang dito)
- 911 hotline and those hotlines na pwede ka magsumbong sa gobyerno (mag backread ka, may post na dito tungkol sa effectiveness niyan)
- Russia and China are buying more agricultural products and fruits now in Phils (backread ka may post tungkol dito, november post AFAIR)
- Mega Rehab Facility (meron ba dati niyan?)
- Free tuition sa SUC's (may budget na at iimplement na next year)
- increase in regularization of casual workers (backread ka ulit may post din ako tungkol dyan)
- Seized illegal drugs worth of billions that are bigger in total vs the past 2 presidents combined
- 10 mining companies suspended in Gina Lopez's 1st 6months in office (na never nangyari sa lahat ng naging presidente)
i can go on and on, and this is for his 1st year only.. wala pa dyan mga accomplishments sa DSWD, DA at DAR
and yet kayang kaya din itong tapatan ng mga iskandalo tulad ng
- Marcos burial (which i strongly oppose)
- EJK
- Increase in Rouge Cops
- Bank records scandal
- His foul mouth
- etc. etc.
Yes madaming lapses, and yet madami din naman nagagawa compared to last admin na most of the time eh kalaro si Josh sa Xbox (noynoying)
so yung sabihin na walang nagagawa, that is stupidity and pure hatred and most of all, purely extreme trolling lang :lol: :lol: :lol:
This admin is very far from perfect, the Pres. is a thug with a very very bad mouth and sometimes illogical thinking/decisions.
#misinformedfool
  • Like (+1) 1

At this point in time, the only people who still defends him are the true fanatics or have fallen victim to the reality warp bubble.

Nice opinion, but we all know that what one might say is only 1/3 true ( pro-anti-neutral). I live in a aquino fanatic area and yet some of my pro MDS friends most of them openly support pdutz now. While i don't like this bastos president, relatives and brods of mine working in malacanang have high regards for him as a worker. Don't get me wrong i will never like him and he was never my president but its hard to deny the accomplishments of this administration this early. Most of this that we hear, see, and read are mostly opinionated and has political implications so we that are neutral would tend to the facts as our basis.

Nice opinion, but we all know that what one might say is only 1/3 true ( pro-anti-neutral). I live in a aquino fanatic area and yet some of my pro MDS friends most of them openly support pdutz now. While i don't like this bastos president, relatives and brods of mine working in malacanang have high regards for him as a worker. Don't get me wrong i will never like him and he was never my president but its hard to deny the accomplishments of this administration this early. Most of this that we hear, see, and read are mostly opinionated and has political implications so we that are neutral would tend to the facts as our basis.

exactly!

most of the people here just see the bad side, makahirit lang. Maka bida lang. Daming conclusion agad, eh hindi nga man lang kilala si JB Sebastian at Colanggo!

sa huli, kasama din naman sila sa makikinabang pag nag succeed ang admin na to.

Hindi masama ang maging critic, I too is a strong supporter and a critic, pero yung mali lang ang makikita, sablay yun.

give credit where credit is due, and sitahin kapag sablay.

• Like (+1) 2

exactly!

most of the people here just see the bad side, makahirit lang. Maka bida lang. Daming conclusion agad, eh hindi nga man lang kilala si JB Sebastian at Colanggo!

sa huli, kasama din naman sila sa makikinabang pag nag succeed ang admin na to.

Hindi masama ang maging critic, I too is a strong supporter and a critic, pero yung mali lang ang makikita, sablay yun.

give credit where credit is due, and sitahin kapag sablay.

I was a pure hater but now turning to be on the neutral. And my family and relatives are 90% pro yellows and yet suprisingly they support most of this admins programs.

and then there are pure haters Trillanes-level. everything under the sun just to hate the dirty old man. You belong in this group and you're doing a damn good job. keep it up. mahirap naman yung pare parehas tayo ng opinion, wala an tayong pag uusapan dito sa topic na to.

Meron kayang aamin dito na ganito sila? :D

yeah i think i remember engaging you once.. :P

care to share my friend what made you decide to soften your stance against this admin?

to enlighten some "pabida newbies" here ;)

Sabihin nalang natin bro na

-Hindi ako bulag or nagbubulagbulagan

Although i still have my reservations about him, all i can say is - he is a worker, and in the legal aspect he knows what he is doing.

• Like (+1) 1

Sabihin nalang natin bro na

-Hindi ako bulag or nagbubulagbulagan

Although i still have my reservations about him, all i can say is - he is a worker, and in the legal aspect he knows what he is doing.

fair enough... bato bato sa langit... :rolleyes:

Meron kayang aamin dito na ganito sila? :D

syempre hindi aamin mga yun, seen zone na nga lang sila dito bigla at dun sa ibang thread nagpapabibo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

You can't blame those fanatics and die hard fans of the President.

OK Ombudsman can investigate the President but i think they need to wait for another year for an impeachment case to be filed again...kailangan ba nilang magmadali?

Ang malaking problema lng tlga ni Presidente ang tulis ng dila... hindi maganda sa pandinig ng mga bata!

Di lang ata bibig problema ni duterte pati bank account problema din. Pero dapat ginagawann na nila ng paliwanag yung mga laman nun kulang kasi na sabihing minana lang.

As usual, mahirap makipag debate sa Dutertard. Yun mga accomplishments kuno na yan ang nababasa nyo sa Mocha Uson blogs. Ex. "China and Russia are buying more fuits now in the Phil" .. of course, kinamkam ba nila isla na pagaari natin, why not buy fruits?

"Libreng tuition" - yes of course. Pero pati si Duterte hindi alam san kukunin ang budget.

"Mega Rehab facility: asan? Yun totoo baka mega cemetery para sa mga pinapaptay no Duterte?

"Seize billions of illegal drugs" asan ang suspect na nahuli? Eh anak nya isa sa mga nagparating nun?

"FOI" pakienumerate nga kung ilan ang restrictions kung naiintindihan mo.

Fanatics will always beat you with their kind of logic. They are a lost cause.

eh bobo ka pala eh, sabi mo walang nagawa, nung nilagay ko inacknowledge mo din naman sabay kontra ka kasi alam mong tama ako,, anong tawag dun? pahiya?

sabi nga ni kanto terrorist, isa kang "pure hater". backread ka para malaman mo ibig sabihin. lol

1. di mo alam kung nasan yung mega rehab facility? pucha ang tanga mo naman, lahat dito sa MTC alam ikaw lang ata hindi. may nag graduate na nga eh. eto oh:

53 ‘graduate’ from Nueva Ecija ‘mega rehab’ center

http://www.interaksyon.com/53-graduate-from-nueva-ecija-mega-rehab-center/

drug-rehab-doh-20161012-008.jpg

wala daw mega rehab center ang pota.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. "Seize billions of illegal drugs" asan ang suspect na nahuli? Eh anak nya isa sa mga nagparating nun?

- ang sabi ko eh illegal drugs, wala pa ko sinasabing suspect, pero andyan ang mga parojinog, si mabilog na nagtatago na, the espinosas, nakilala mo si colanggo at jb sebastian ngayong taon, etc. etc.. kilala mo ba sila dati?? YES or NO?? wala kang kilala kahit isang suspect na nahuli? kawawa ka talga, may internet ka naman gamitin mo.. yun nga lang baka piso net lang kaya limited time mo mag research. :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. May FOI ba dati? may restriction man yan, ang tanong ko sayo, "MAY FOI BA DATI"??? YES or NO lang ang sagot kadali wag ng magpalusot.

4. "Libreng tuition" - yes of course. Pero pati si Duterte hindi alam san kukunin ang budget

- May budget na to unggoy, punta ka dun sa thread ng free tuition, makakadagdag sa kaalaman mo.

kawawa ka naman, ang hilig mo rin magbida pero mangmang ka naman pala. bigyan kita ng quote ha gamitin mo sa buhay;

"di komo libre maging tanga, aaraw arawin mo na"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#ignorantfool

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

kawawa ka naman, ang hilig mo rin magbida pero mangmang ka naman pala. bigyan kita ng quote ha gamitin mo sa buhay;

"di komo libre maging tanga, aaraw arawin mo na"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#ignorantfool

Meron pang ibang ganyan dito. Assuming na hindi sila alternicks otherwise isa lang siya. Yung iba naman bulag bulagan lang.

• Like (+1) 1

I just love how people waste their precious time here (and facebook, for that matter) and argue about things that are out of their control instead of airing their complaints to the right agency/department who could actually do something about your complaints. For the people on both sides of the political spectrum, you can't change each other's minds. When you guys argue, it almost always end up in ad hominems and threatening to sue each other. Even if you present facts straight to each other's faces, you would still refute them. Most of the time, people just want to feel superior to others, maybe because of ego or maybe because they are having a sh*tty day. Seriously, if you guys want to rant about something, then go see a psychotherapist, it's much more productive that way. SMH

I just love how people waste their precious time here (and facebook, for that matter) and argue about things that are out of their control instead of airing their complaints to the right agency/department who could actually do something about your complaints. For the people on both sides of the political spectrum, you can't change each other's minds. When you guys argue, it almost always end up in ad hominems and threatening to sue each other. Even if you present facts straight to each other's faces, you would still refute them. Most of the time, people just want to feel superior to others, maybe because of ego or maybe because they are having a sh*tty day. Seriously, if you guys want to rant about something, then go see a psychotherapist, it's much more productive that way. SMH

So which would you rather see? A blank page or a page that has content?

By even posting here, you do realize youre just participated in this wasteful exercise, right?

This discussion board is just fulfilling its reason for being here. If the topic just contains any one side of the argument, then its not a discussion board anymore, am I right? It would be an idolation blog or a rant blog, whichever be the case.

In any case, this is our way of relieving pent up stress without having to go through the process of going to inefficient government agencies and be met with endless bureaucracies, and who may or may not even listen to us.

Just leave us be if you have dont want to see people waste their time. Its our time to waste, not yours.

Edited by tk421

By even posting here, you do realize youre just participated in this wasteful exercise, right?

This discussion board is just fulfilling its reason for being here. If the topic just contains any one side of the argument, then its not a discussion board anymore, am I right? It would be an idolation blog or a rant blog, whichever be the case.

In any case, this is our way of relieving pent up stress withiut having to go through the bureaucratic process of going to inefficient government agencies, who may or may not even listen to us.

Just leave us be if you have dont want to see people waste their time. Its our time to waste, not yours.

Actually, I agree and applaud this thread as it presents both sides of the political spectrum so, at least, there is democracy in this site.

It's my day-off, that's why I posted.

I just see this thread as an avenue for people who like "hearing themselves talk" and to feel good about themselves.

I just want you guys to evaluate and ask yourselves, "At the end of the day, what did I achieve"?

Oh and, by all means, do keep up with your discussion. It amuses me sometimes.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/04/17/cimatu-confirmed-as-environment-chief

Na-confirmed na si CIMATU as DENR secretary. Sinulit niya ang matagal niyang pananahimik sa trabaho para hindi siya pag-initan mga senator at congressmen na may stake sa mining. Sana lang mahigitan niya ang nagawa ni Gina Lopez.

He did the right move. And sana nga he will do his job right, ang mahalaga lang give him a chance. Hindi yung umpisa pa lang nega na agad.

we think therefore we argue.

this is what the threads here are all about......

at the end of the day we still consider ourselves as "friends"

i have been here in MTC long enough to make friends from the poli threads and enemies from the SPAs and MPs threads.

nobody thinks being superior that the others here... we just agree to disagree.

if you do not like what we are doing, go find yourself another spot in MTC.

we wont mind.....

In any case, this is our way of relieving pent up stress without having to go through the process of going to inefficient government agencies and be met with endless bureaucracies, and who may or may not even listen to us.

correct

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe in the Kian Delos Santos case and some other cases relative to the killing of minors but you can't generalize the whole police force as criminals.

sure...whatever.....

Kim Atienza tinutukan ng baril sa mukha ng police colonel By Leifbilly Begas Bandera
3:24 pm | Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
487 24.3K 23.8K

http://bandera.inquirer.net/files/2013/12/kim-atienza.jpgTinutukan ng baril ng isang police colonel ang television personality na si Kim Atienza, anak ni Buhay Rep. Lito Atienza.
Sa kuwento ni Rep. Atienza nagbibiskleta ang kanyang anak kasama ang tatlong iba pa sa isang highway sa Sta. Rosa Laguna dalawang linggo na ang nakakaraan ng biglang huminto sa kanilang harapan ang kotse. Bumaba ang isang lalaki at tinutukan sila ng baril sa mukha.
“My son Kim, and his group. They were just cycling and exercising along the highways of Laguna, biglang may umovertake na kotse, galit na galit. Binabaan sila tinutukan ng baril sa mukha lahat,” ani Rep. Atienza.
Ayon sa kongresista, mabilis na nagbibisikleta ang grupo ng kanyang anak at naunahan nila ang kotse at posible na ito umano ang pinanggagalingan ng galit nito.
Nalaman nila na isa itong police colonel pero hindi muna inilabas sa media ang pangalan nito.
“Sabi daw sa kanila, ang yayabang nyo ah kaya nagulat sila Kim and they found out na police colonel sa Laguna. Natakot ang mga kasamahan ni Kim,” dagdag ng solon.
Ang ikinakatakot ni Atienza ay kung pinagbabaril ang grupo ni Kim at tinaniman ng ipinagbabawal na gamot.
“Sakaling binaril sila Kim, lalagyan lang sila dun ng droga, a sachet of shabu and say they are all drug suspect,” saad ng solon.
Ikinalulungkot ni Rep. Atienza sa wala umanong humpay na patayan na kinasasangkutan ng mga pulis. “They are not afraid to k*ll anymore.”
Samantala, nagpahayag ng pagkabahala si House minority leader Danilo Suarez sa ulat ng Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency na tatlong international drug syndicate ang nago-operate sa bansa.
“According to PDEA, these drug trafficking organizations are able to bring illegal drugs to our country through ship side smuggling in high seas, seaports and airports. The reports reveal that shabu is being cooked in the high

Read more: http://bandera.inquirer.net/165084/kim-atienza-tinutukan-ng-baril-sa-mukha-ng-police-colonel#ixzz4uXcvBY8v

Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook