Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

If popularity is all that matters, then the die hard will remain forever die hard. Leadership has a concept of right and wrong. Common sense dictates that no matter how popular a politician is, it doesnt mean what hes doing is always right. Sensible people are those whose loyalty is for the country, and not towards a certain politician.

Expecting to talk sense with dutertroll? Lol...good luck!

post-42325-0-27495100-1508068734_thumb.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Hi, I'm a bit confused, I'm not sure if I'm a dutertard or a yellow zombie:

- I actually like Du30's build build build campaign, but the sources of money and bidding out projects should be clarified.

- I hated how Pnoy admin handled Yolanda, Mamasapano, bus siege tragedy, Hacienda luisita, etc. I think there were a lot of corrupt people in their government, particularly in how DAP was given out. I also think that some people in that admin benefitted from Yolanda funds.

- I disagree with the increase in SSS pension, as well as the increase in armed forces retirement benefits and salaries, because again DBM already disproved that we have money for that.

- I hated that Pnoy did not fulfill his promise of magpapasagasa sa tren. The man didn't stand by his word. Likewise, I also hated that Du30 did not fulfill his promises of ending corruption, jetski things, etc.

- I love how Du30 fixed the tanim bala issue quickly, and hated how Pnoy struggled in handling it for months.

- I did not like how De Lima was prosecuted based on testimonies of former criminals. It was like watching an episode of Arrow season 1.

- I would like to see Du3 sign the waiver if he doesn't have any ill-gotten wealth. Likewise, I did not like that Pnoy also did not sign a waiver during his time.

- I don't like how Marawi is doing right now, and I think that the war is getting too long. I also disagree that it started because of drugs, since Du30's intelligence already knew that Maute group were already coming.

- I love Mocha Uson as a dancer, I don't like her as a blogger. Too aggressive, too divisive. Likewise PAB and even Jesus Falcis are also very divisive and sometimes they don't make sense.. (Tulfo brothers are just legit assholes, even before being super political.)

btw,

- I'm also for divorce bill

- I'm for gay marriage (outside Church, of course)

- I'm for reproductive health bill

- I'm against the tax revision of senate version (I think Congress is better)

So again, what does this make me?

Hi, I'm a bit confused, I'm not sure if I'm a dutertard or a yellow zombie:

- I actually like Du30's build build build campaign, but the sources of money and bidding out projects should be clarified.

- I hated how Pnoy admin handled Yolanda, Mamasapano, bus siege tragedy, Hacienda luisita, etc. I think there were a lot of corrupt people in their government, particularly in how DAP was given out. I also think that some people in that admin benefitted from Yolanda funds.

- I disagree with the increase in SSS pension, as well as the increase in armed forces retirement benefits and salaries, because again DBM already disproved that we have money for that.

- I hated that Pnoy did not fulfill his promise of magpapasagasa sa tren. The man didn't stand by his word. Likewise, I also hated that Du30 did not fulfill his promises of ending corruption, jetski things, etc.

- I love how Du30 fixed the tanim bala issue quickly, and hated how Pnoy struggled in handling it for months.

- I did not like how De Lima was prosecuted based on testimonies of former criminals. It was like watching an episode of Arrow season 1.

- I would like to see Du3 sign the waiver if he doesn't have any ill-gotten wealth. Likewise, I did not like that Pnoy also did not sign a waiver during his time.

- I don't like how Marawi is doing right now, and I think that the war is getting too long. I also disagree that it started because of drugs, since Du30's intelligence already knew that Maute group were already coming.

- I love Mocha Uson as a dancer, I don't like her as a blogger. Too aggressive, too divisive. Likewise PAB and even Jesus Falcis are also very divisive and sometimes they don't make sense.. (Tulfo brothers are just legit assholes, even before being super political.)

btw,

- I'm also for divorce bill

- I'm for gay marriage (outside Church, of course)

- I'm for reproductive health bill

- I'm against the tax revision of senate version (I think Congress is better)

So again, what does this make me?

You have a 3 colored personality bro - Red, White, and Blue. In short you aren't a Tard

It makes you a Thinking Citizen who uses his common sense because you are able to discern whats right and whats wrong. Whats necessary and whats not. It means that your care is for the country. Unlike others who are very fanatic of a certain politician. Kahit mali na, tama pa din at ipagtatanggol pa.

I dislike Digong as a person very much, and I do not think he is supposed to be a president of the country. He was supposed to be decisive but apparently from his recent results, he's certainly not (c'mon, let's not be idiots and defend this ah). He can't even get his cabinet in order. He's also super vindictive on his enemies and bordering on crazy talaga with his speeches. I can imagine celebrating a certain anniversary of your community with him as guest speaker and then he's suddenly ranting about the balls of his enemies. WE DON'T EFFIN CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL OR POLITICAL ISSUES. Just do your job correctly, respectfully as everyone expects of you as president! Sure there are dissenters in the opposition, but that's what happens in a democracy!

Likewise, I also dislike Pnoy for being so indecisive, incompetent, and not doing too much about the industries and infrastructure in the country - which badly needed to improve. Sure, he may have improved the economy a bit - but to what extent? He wasn't able to manage local issues well, and did little to lessen crime. A lot of tragedies happened and he was not leader material - it's like we didn't even feel his presence as a leader.

I also don't like Erap, Gloria, FVR, Cory, Marcos, etc. They did so little to improve our lives drastically, and I don't see it being drastically improved either with Du30's reign, as everything seems to not go according to their plan.

so in short, I hate this country and its politicians :)) I'm just fed up with all of this, lol.

One thing na gusto ko lang sa kanya, he doesn't hesitate to fire under-performing officials. Like yun sa PRRC officers that he recently fired. Although, it's also a bit disconcerting din, kasi everytime he fires them, mag i scramble na naman sila to find new leadership, so potentially it may cause delays.

No reason for European businesses to leave the Philippines —ECCP

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/economy/629802/no-reason-for-european-businesses-to-leave-the-philippines-eccp/story/?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=money

There is no reason for European businesses to leave the Philippines despite recent tirade of President Rodrigo Duterte, the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) said Tuesday.

"There's no reason for us to leave the country or to think that investments are not coming," ECCP president Guenter Taus told reporters on the sidelines of the EU-Philippines Business Summit in Parañaque City.

Last Thursday, Duterte told diplomats from the European Union to leave the coutnry within 24 hours. "Now, the ambassadors of those countries listening now. Tell me, because we can have the diplomatic channel cut tomorrow. You leave my country in 24 hours. All. All of you. You must have taken the Filipinos for granted."

The Palace clarified the next day that there was no directive backing the President's statement.

"As I said, everything comes in cycle. It goes up and it goes down. We've heard it before, it has not had much effect on us doing business on the ground. So let's just keep it as such," Taus said.

"I think we're getting immune to certain stuff," he said, noting that foreign businessmen focus more on economic fundamentals than on politics.

"We do not mingle in politics. That's for the politicians to do. We see to it that business gets addressed and gets addressed adequately," Taus noted. — VDS, GMA News

Edited by daphne loves derby
  • Like (+1) 1

"We do not mingle in politics. That's for the politicians to do. We see to it that business gets addressed and gets addressed adequately," Taus noted. — VDS, GMA News

^ Nasanay na rin sila sa bunganga ni Du30 :P Basta may ginagawang maayos na paraan, okay na sila. Di kagaya ng iba dito puro headline lang kasi binabasa :D

• Like (+1) 1

Which reminds me of the posts made by Mocha and Nieto recently. Nag comment sila sa Korean language class at sinasabi nilang Fake news daw kasi yun nasa screenshot yun newscap Nihongo yun naka sulat sa board. Porke't ABS-CBN auto hate na sila? LOL.

Yun pala di nila pinanood yun buong news segment na pinapakita na Korean yun sinusulat ng mga bata at nagkataon lang na yun screencap natapat sa part na pinaguusapan ibang foreign language classes kaya Japanese yun nasa screen.

No reason for European businesses to leave the Philippines —ECCP

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/money/economy/629802/no-reason-for-european-businesses-to-leave-the-philippines-eccp/story/?utm_source=GMANews&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=money

There is no reason for European businesses to leave the Philippines despite recent tirade of President Rodrigo Duterte, the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) said Tuesday.

"There's no reason for us to leave the country or to think that investments are not coming," ECCP president Guenter Taus told reporters on the sidelines of the EU-Philippines Business Summit in Parañaque City.

Last Thursday, Duterte told diplomats from the European Union to leave the coutnry within 24 hours. "Now, the ambassadors of those countries listening now. Tell me, because we can have the diplomatic channel cut tomorrow. You leave my country in 24 hours. All. All of you. You must have taken the Filipinos for granted."

The Palace clarified the next day that there was no directive backing the President's statement.

"As I said, everything comes in cycle. It goes up and it goes down. We've heard it before, it has not had much effect on us doing business on the ground. So let's just keep it as such," Taus said.

"I think we're getting immune to certain stuff," he said, noting that foreign businessmen focus more on economic fundamentals than on politics.

meaning.... alam nila na hindi naman tatagal si digong, di tulad ng mga negosyo nila na tatagal....... pera ang habol nila

read between the lines.... they do not take digong seriously....

besides, wala naman sinabi si digong na umalis ang mga investors... diplomats pinaaalis nya....

buti na lang nandyan si abella to clean up the mess.

meaning.... alam nila na hindi naman tatagal si digong, di tulad ng mga negosyo nila na tatagal....... pera ang habol nila

read between the lines.... they do not take digong seriously....

besides, wala naman sinabi si digong na umalis ang mga investors... diplomats pinaaalis nya....

buti na lang nandyan si abella to clean up the mess.

So ibig sabihin, para sa EU, it's all about business, not human rights? Nakakalito naman....

• Like (+1) 1

It just proves that foreign investors are not affected or discouraged with Du30 to do business here.

Not necessarily ....i don't know if you make business decisions but they could consider him as a risk factor in their decision making except as in all business decisions there is the risk reward analysis. Probably the reward outweights the risk based on their evaluation.

Masyado ka nagpapaniwala sa pinagsasabi ng presidential spokesperson eh...kaya inuulit mo ang sinabi.

Not necessarily ....i don't know if you make business decisions but they could consider him as a risk factor in their decision making except as in all business decisions there is the risk reward analysis. Probably the reward outweights the risk based on their evaluation.

Masyado ka nagpapaniwala sa pinagsasabi ng presidential spokesperson eh...kaya inuulit mo ang sinabi.

I haven't heard what the presidential spokesperson said, I only quoted what Taus said and how you replied on your post.

I haven't heard what the presidential spokesperson said, I only quoted what Taus said and how you replied on your post.

Well i guess for being a duterte defender for quite some time now you already have mastered the art of defending the president. Kita mo naman swak na swak ang naisip mo sa official response fron the palace after nun pinagsasabi ng presidente.

Good job boy!

Well i guess for being a duterte defender for quite some time now you already have mastered the art of defending the president. Kita mo naman swak na swak ang naisip mo sa official response fron the palace after nun pinagsasabi ng presidente.

Good job boy!

Pwede na ba ako magapply? :P At least yun bayad, dito libre lang :D