Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

the issue is the lying president.

very good... but the law increasing lifespan of passports to 10 years is an act of congress.... only approved by the president.... let us give credit where it is due.

of course because that is the process flow. But the brain child and the initiative came from the President. Congress did and prioritize it because the president said so. Campaign period pa lang sinasabi na niya yan na balak niyang gawin.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Dude, wake up. ALL POLITICIANS LIE. Ang problema lang, madami ang agad-agad naniniwala. Ang hindi lang natin alam kung bobo ba talaga sila o umaarte lang na TANGA ang mga naniniwala.

Iba nga naniniwala agad pero hindi muna nag-counter check.

The scope and degree of this president's lying is something that we haven't had before. It seems to be this administration is setting a new "normal" for Philippine Politics. The same is happening to US with Donald Trump as president.

10 years passport validity will be effective January 2018

DNCdNaLV4AA5-Q-.jpg

DNCdNaJVwAA1hMZ.jpg

Good news ito ...

But on the other hand i think they should also look at how diffcult it is to get a schedule when you want to get a passport. Nasa 2-3 months minimum na ata ahead kapag gusto mo mag set ng appointment. Yun iba dumadayo pamsa malalayong lugar/probinsiya na kakaunti ang kumukuha ng passport para mapaaga ang appointment.

Good news ito ...

But on the other hand i think they should also look at how diffcult it is to get a schedule when you want to get a passport. Nasa 2-3 months minimum na ata ahead kapag gusto mo mag set ng appointment. Yun iba dumadayo pamsa malalayong lugar/probinsiya na kakaunti ang kumukuha ng passport para mapaaga ang appointment.

agree.. yung renewal ng passport ko eh 3 months in the making because of the appointment date. Buti nadagdagan na ang slots dahil inalis na nila yung exclusive slots para sa mga agencies. Pero come January 2018, dapat gawan nila ng paraan, sigurado bubuhos ang applicants niyan dahil 10yrs validity na to.

Yung ka work ko na mag rerenew dapat ngayon, wala ng makitang open slots until november, sabi ko sa january ka na mag pa appointment para 10 years na.

Edited by daphne loves derby

We're almost there!

PH RICE PRODUCTION AT 95%
OF NATIONAL SUPPLY NEEDS

By Manny Piñol

I woke up early today to read a very positive report from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) stating that rice production in the first half-year of the administration of President Rody Duterte grew by over 6% supplying 95% of the country's needs.

Actually, I already got an advance information last night when Field Operations officer Chris Morales sent me a link to the same story but as has always been my habit as a former news editor, I waited for a second confirmatory report before I decided to share this with you.

The PSA report covered 2016 which was not really an ideal agricultural year because El Niño ravaged the crop sector in the first half while three typhoons hit Cagayan Valley and the Bicol Region towards the end of the year.

In spite of these calamities, our farmers were able to produce more than the previous year 2015. In fact, the average yield per hectare has already increased from 3.9-metric tons per harvest to 4.38% as of the First Quarter of 2017.

The increased awareness of our farmers in using modern technology like planting outstanding rice varieties especially hybrids contributed greatly to the increase in production.

Policy reforms instituted by the Duterte Administration like providing free irrigation, banning rice importation during peak harvest season, mechanization and easy access credit contributed to the enthusiasm of farmers to produce more.

With God's grace, the Agriculture Department is expecting a better performance for 2017 because the country did not experience devastating typhoons and the rice farmers are almost done with their harvesting.

Technically, at 95% national production and the 850,000-metric tons that we are committed to import under the Minimum Access Volume (MAV) for rice, the Philippines is now rice sufficient.

But we will not stop at 95% because the Agriculture Department is targetting a 100% local production to supply the national requirement.

Next year, 2018, the Agriculture Department will aggressively implement a Hybridization Program which targets 600,000 hectares, solar and small irrigation projects, a national mechanization program to cut post-harvest losses and an easy access financing program to allow farmers to buy better seeds and sufficient farm inputs.

The target is to increase national yield to 6 metric tons per hectare per harvest which would produce enough rice for Filipinos over the next five years.

• Like (+1) 2

Produkto nga lang daw ng imahinasyon nya un bank account ni Trillanes. Gawa gawa lang nya. Sya na mismo umamin sa kasinungalingan nya. Sa kanya na mismo nanggaling yun ah, pero ang mga uto utong die hard supporters palakpakan pa din.

you totally didn't get it.

I doubt if you'd ever.

Produkto nga lang daw ng imahinasyon nya un bank account ni Trillanes. Gawa gawa lang nya. Sya na mismo umamin sa kasinungalingan nya. Sa kanya na mismo nanggaling yun ah, pero ang mga uto utong die hard supporters palakpakan pa din.

you totally didn't get it.

I doubt if you'd ever.

Its not hard to figure out. Fanatics always believe na strategy, tactic, or brilliant approach kahit anong bagay na gawin o sabihin ng kanilang Mahal na Idol. For them he is a genius. Take away the fanatiscm factor then you will realize that this 72 yr very sickly immature old man has nothing to offer really sa bayan. That is why panay ang sisi sa past admin bec hes got nothing good to offer sa totoo lang.

See?

I rest my case.

Its not hard to figure out. Fanatics always believe na strategy, tactic, or brilliant approach kahit anong bagay na gawin o sabihin ng kanilang Mahal na Idol. For them he is a genius. Take away the fanatiscm factor then you will realize that this 72 yr very sickly immature old man has nothing to offer really sa bayan. That is why panay ang sisi sa past admin bec hes got nothing good to offer sa totoo lang.

Yup tama ka bro based on Your Own Opinion tama ka, nothing good to offer right? Many have post the accomplishments of this good for nothing president. Are you willing to refute each one of them? You accuse the other side as fanatics, but basing on how you debate you are also a fanatic of the opposing side in a way indirectly you are hurting yourself. Let's be productive here wag ganyan.

Edited by Bolj

Yup tama ka bro based on Your Own Opinion tama ka, nothing good to offer right? Many have post the accomplishments of this good for nothing president. Are you willing to refute each one of them? You accuse the other side as fanatics, but basing on how you debate you are also a fanatic of the opposing side in a way indirectly you are hurting yourself. Let's be productive here wag ganyan.

Pure hater nga kaya kahit anong gawin mali. Walng tama sa kanya kahit may napapakinabangan siya dito.

If that's your thinking it would be best for you to pack your bags and live elsewhere para hindi ka rin stressed out kay Du30.

Dont burst theeir imaginary bubble. Destabilizer ka. Ayaw mo ng Change. Lolz

Bursting their bubbles??? Not really.

Let's be real here ... those who initially said they believe du30 can deliver and have changed their view on the matter were those among who were so passionate of change is coming in the beginning.

Their numbers have been steadily declining more than a year into his presidency. It would be interesting to hear what they have to say.

... dont forget: wala din corrupt na pulis sabi nila

May iba pa diyan projecting intelihente pero hihingi pa ng proof ... Kung nakasaksi ka na daw ng corrupt na pulis....yun nangongotong.

Hay nako po hindi ko alam kung matatawa na lang ako sa katangahan dahil shunga at walang kamuwang-muwang sa realidad o maawa ako sa kahibangan.

Hay lodi duterte sinibak mo na raw pala sa trabaho yun tao mong kumontra sa iyo tungkol sa mega drug center. Yes ddb chair santiago has tendered his irrevocable resignation after he was told to do so since he came out and criticized the president for getting too excited to build a mega drug rehab center instead of more smaller community based rehab center. Prior to this santiago's predecessor was also asked to resign when he contradicted the president figure on the total number of drug dependents.

Hay lodi duterte sinibak mo na raw pala sa trabaho yun tao mong kumontra sa iyo tungkol sa mega drug center. Yes ddb chair santiago has tendered his irrevocable resignation after he was told to do so since he came out and criticized the president for getting too excited to build a mega drug rehab center instead of more smaller community based rehab center. Prior to this santiago's predecessor was also asked to resign when he contradicted the president figure on the total number of drug dependents.

well kung babasahin natin yung mga palitan ng mga salita mukhang nagkamali ata si Chair Santiago yung to publicly criticize / comment yung mega rehab project ni Digong. remember hindi pa sya appointee nung ginawa yung rehab center. saka hindi naman pera ng gobyerno ang ginastos it was a donation so yung gusto nya eh hindi mangyayari kc hindi pa naman sya member ng cabinete.

though hindi naman dpat maging balat sibuyas si Digong sa critisismo ni Santiago pero mas maganda sana nga nagusap silang dalawa at hindi ginawang public.

in fairness kay Santiago maaring nadulas lng ito sa interview hahahha

well kung babasahin natin yung mga palitan ng mga salita mukhang nagkamali ata si Chair Santiago yung to publicly criticize / comment yung mega rehab project ni Digong. remember hindi pa sya appointee nung ginawa yung rehab center. saka hindi naman pera ng gobyerno ang ginastos it was a donation so yung gusto nya eh hindi mangyayari kc hindi pa naman sya member ng cabinete.

though hindi naman dpat maging balat sibuyas si Digong sa critisismo ni Santiago pero mas maganda sana nga nagusap silang dalawa at hindi ginawang public.

in fairness kay Santiago maaring nadulas lng ito sa interview hahahha

Granted... And considering what already happened, the president could have accepted it as a constructive criticism instead considering where santiago is coming from since he is talking about his submitted recommendation to the president (which he already submitted ang pending approval) to construct smaller community based drug center. Obviously santiago was explaining why there should be a shift and why the mega drug rehab center didn't work. Instead duterte was pist because he felt insulted by his actions. Nasa live tv yun tao, wala naman sigurong masamang tinapay na sinagot niya yon based sa kanyang saloobin/opinion. Alangan naman sabihin niya sandali lang ha di ko muna sasagutin kailangan muna magusap kami ni lodi petmalu and see if ok lang sa kanya i-disclose ko itong tunay na saloobin ko bakit ganito ang bago kong proposal sa kanya. Ang akin sige kung nadulas si santiago dapat bang sibakin kung tama naman ang recommendation at maayos naman magtrabaho? Aba'y ilang beses na natin nasaksihan nadulas din ang presidente sa kanyang candidness in front of the media pagkatapos yun kanyang alipores ang con todo explain/palusot para sa kanya. Did he ever considered firing himself/resigning for "misbehaving".

From the looks of it its nasaktan lang ego niya considering lodi petmalu also fired santiago's predecessor because he refuted duterte's claim that there were about 4m drug dependents wherein based on the agency's records it says it only around half of that. May attitude problem...lol

Eto na nga ba ang inaasahan kong "palusot" ... Hindi naman pera ng gobyerno nagamit. Well hindi nga pera ng gobyerno ginastos yes but note that the government has limited resources as well thus any resources that comes its way like a donation should also be use efficiently otherwise it still is considered as a waste of government resources. In other words gobyerno ang nagiidentify ng project na popondohan o idodonate ng donor. So use the donation wisely ika nga at wag sayangin.

Edited by rooster69ph

He answered that kanina.

He dont like his men na magpapa media blitz if he has something to comment about.

Inamin niya(PRRD) na he does not know everything that's why he ask the help of competent men to do the job. Pero sabihin sa kanya, hindi sa media agad agad.

For me, tama nga naman.

Thats his answer.

That is his well thought / scripted answer ....

Pero ang real score ... He dont like his men na magpapa media blitz if he has something NEGATIVE to comment about HIM. Pag positive naman sasabihin mo kahit umepal ka sa sa media GO lang non issue yan.

Hehehe.

Siya pa ren ang President for the next 4 years and kahet tumale talembang pa, sabihin na nila ang lahat, siya pa rin ang President and he will call ANY man to help him according to his confidence.

Same as with private sector, Managers would only stay by only the trust and confidence ng me ari ng company

I dont wanna be to political, so thats my take here.

As for me, I am glad he is my President for the next 4 years. It is not good in the system esp to the skin to be bitter and angry. Hehe.

• Like (+1) 1

http://s.rplr.co/McRECOm

"Kanino ako galit? Galit ako para sa inyo! Hindi naman para sa akin. Nakita ko kasi, sarhan mo yung EDSA, sarhan mo yung boulevard, sarhan mo yung airport, limang araw walang eroplano at diyan sa EDSA nakita ko, nagbababaan kayong lahat, naglalakad sa init at yung nanganak diyan sa tabi kasi hindi makapunta ng ospital. Putang-ina! Anong klaseng gobyerno ito?" he said.

LOL.

Granted... And considering what already happened, the president could have accepted it as a constructive criticism instead considering where santiago is coming from since he is talking about his submitted recommendation to the president (which he already submitted ang pending approval) to construct smaller community based drug center. Obviously santiago was explaining why there should be a shift and why the mega drug rehab center didn't work. Instead duterte was pist because he felt insulted by his actions. Nasa live tv yun tao, wala naman sigurong masamang tinapay na sinagot niya yon based sa kanyang saloobin/opinion. Alangan naman sabihin niya sandali lang ha di ko muna sasagutin kailangan muna magusap kami ni lodi petmalu and see if ok lang sa kanya i-disclose ko itong tunay na saloobin ko bakit ganito ang bago kong proposal sa kanya. Ang akin sige kung nadulas si santiago dapat bang sibakin kung tama naman ang recommendation at maayos naman magtrabaho? Aba'y ilang beses na natin nasaksihan nadulas din ang presidente sa kanyang candidness in front of the media pagkatapos yun kanyang alipores ang con todo explain/palusot para sa kanya. Did he ever considered firing himself/resigning for "misbehaving".

From the looks of it its nasaktan lang ego niya considering lodi petmalu also fired santiago's predecessor because he refuted duterte's claim that there were about 4m drug dependents wherein based on the agency's records it says it only around half of that. May attitude problem...lol

Eto na nga ba ang inaasahan kong "palusot" ... Hindi naman pera ng gobyerno nagamit. Well hindi nga pera ng gobyerno ginastos yes but note that the government has limited resources as well thus any resources that comes its way like a donation should also be use efficiently otherwise it still is considered as a waste of government resources. In other words gobyerno ang nagiidentify ng project na popondohan o idodonate ng donor. So use the donation wisely ika nga at wag sayangin.

i guess nakita mo na yung video regarding bakit nagalit si Digong kay Santiago kya ito sinibak... as appointee he/she talks to the president directly kung may problema kaya nga appointee para magbigay ng recommendation not critisismo.. parang binigyan mo ng trabaho para magisip ng solution eh ang ginagawa gumagawa pa ng problema. kya kung may recommendation ka wait for it... nakatayo na yung mega center bago pa man sya na appoint.

i dont know your logic na sinayang or waste of government resources its now being used so anong sinayang doon? ito yung mga sample wasted projects

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/485871/coa-public-funds-wasted-in-p3b-ports-construction