What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll feel flattered... syempre I've got a great girl and a lot of men are trying to steal her away.. lol

Anyways here's what I'd do

I'll observe what my girl would do... if she flirts back then I'll tell her to stop cause it's making me uncomfortable. But if she doesn't then appreciate her for not flirting back.

Tell the guy that she's mine and most of the time they would back out.

Show more affection to my girl. I can't blame others into thinking that she's single if I'm not showing them that she's mine.

If he still persist on hitting on her then still try to talk with him, or ask my girl to go somewhere else where we can enjoy one another.. B)

It's no use getting into fights with useless men... waste of time and energy... Unless it's making my girl uncomfortable then I'll deal the matter a bit more aggressively.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not care sa guy na manliligaw kay GF. Ang issue ko is how my GF will handle it. Obviously, kung ayaw nya she cut the guy off immediately. Pero kung may mga reply at kung ano2 pa ibang usapan na yun. Di ako magagalit sa guy kasi gusto nya GF ko wala ako magagawa aawayin ko si GF kasi wala manliligaw sa kanya kung di sya magpapaligaw.

I'm sorry if someone else already had the same idea and posted it before, but if they exchange numbers, I'll do everything I have in my inconspicuous power to acquire it, and tell the guy:

I don't know who you are, but I think I know what you want. If you have something against me, I can tell you that I don't think I have any with you.

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my girlfriend go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you..

...and I will k*ll you.

Just kidding. Actually, I'll focus on strengthening my relationship with my lady (if ever). The guy can make ligaw all he wants, and so long as they're having the right kind of fun, I'm willing to turn a blind eye to it since I'll have full trust in my partner and I also want her to interact with other people other than me (again, so long as it's the right kind). After all, external forces can unleash all the force they have in the world, but they will not wreck a building with strong and well-built foundations.

May selos pa rin, of course, and I'll keep observing, but I know I'll get my satisfaction when I see the guy broken, writhing and pleading for consideration pag binasted na siya ng girl ko. Well, probably not the broken, writhing and pleading part, but I think you get my drift.

Cheers. B)

Edited by MangJ90

I'll talk to my girl and ask her what's her stand on the matter. If she's uncomfortable then i need to talk to the guy to leave my girl alone. SO far this has never happened to me. I'm not that big of a guy but i used to have a bouncer and have ways in how I talk to people. I come as Intimidating to most but intellectual to some who are smart enough to know the difference.

• 4 weeks later...

It'll be okay for me. It has always been okay.

I'm holding the girlfriend to her commitment to the relationship. that doesn't mean I'm taking away her freedom.

If she decides to dump me for her suitor; and I honestly do love her, I would always look after her happiness; even if it means I can no longer be a part of it.

She still has the right to make that decision. That's something no one can do nothing about.

Edited by ADAM
  • 2 weeks later...

kung gf pa lang, do not do anything. analyze mo kung gusto mo talaga si girl and let her know how you feel. huwag niyo pag awayan kasi lalabas kang possessive na seloso and lalayo pa sa iyo ang girl.

kung nag rerespond si girl sa guy ang ibig sahin ay baka hindi ka niya gusto or di siya ang the right one for you. I know mahirap gawin pero I am talking from experience.

Back in college may nanligaw sa gf ko.

Nagalit ako and hinamon ng suntukan.

Nag away kami and nabugbog ko siya

kumalat sa skool and mga kaibigan na possessive ako

ako pa napamukhang masama

Natakot ang magulang ni girl, sabi "Hiwalayan mong bf mo na iyan. baka kung ano pa gawin sa iyo"

Nakipagbreak sa akin

nagging sila nung mokong

Lagi ko sila nakikita sa school na magkasama

fastforward 4 years, I was again in the same situation . During this time I was very busy na din sa business. my gf at that time is rumored to be entertaining a suitor. when I found out about it I shrugged it off and concentrated on our business. I broke up with her using text and she agreed. Masakit iyon pero ng hindi ko kinulit siya ang tumatawag and umamin na may nanliligaw pero mas masaya daw siya sa akin.

sabi ko bati kami then one more time.

then after two days narealize ko na di ko siya ganung kagusto , then nakipagbreak ako.

Nagkaroon ako ng stalker for 2 years after that.

Tandaan, ang BF /GF ay "parang aso, pag hinabol mo sila ang tatakbo. pag ikaw ang tumakbo ikaw ang hahabulin"

• Like (+1) 1