What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

I'm confident and trust my girl enough to know where her loyalty is. as for the guy that depends. If the guy doesn't know that my girl already has me, it's ok given that he is harmless. But if the guy already knows that my girl is already taken and still pursues her and disregards my warnings then 1 bullet in the chest and one in the head will do the trick.

it is a free world , a healthy competion is needed every now and then. PErsonally , the green eyed monster with in me will burst into flames but i have to consider as well that girl i'm courting has the right to entertain whom she wants. as long as he doesn't hurt her that is ok with me. All is fair in love and war . for some reason i always get the losing END huhuhuhuhu

Edited by Kharnall

If you trust your girlfriend, you got nothing to worry about, kahit pa ligawin siya.

As long as honest si girlfriend kay boyfriend and she is informing the boyfriend na may nanliligaw etc. siguro naman di naman dapat ikagalit.

But of your, the girlfriend has to know the boundaries, di naman nya kasalanan kung ligawin sya, as long as honest din naman siya sa mga nanliligaw sa kanya na 'she is in a relationship' , and cut it right from the very start, though sometimes, may mga makukulit lang talagang mga guys that won't quit even if the lady already said no.

At least si boyfriend should be proud, that his girl is attractive and got that appeal to other men, it only means he made the right choice and he is good in taking her...mamatay na lang sa inggit ang ibang boys, kasi 'she is his' :D

• 4 weeks later...

I guess ill be proud. Kase someone or somebody still appreciates my gf kahit na taken na sya. I also trust my GF so no big deal. Cguro pag nakita kong ine entertain ni GF yung suitor, ibang storya na un. Ill confront her and not the guy. Simple lang naman yun, pag ayaw ng babae kahit na ano pa gawin ng lalaki di uubra, di ba?

i'll revise the question, Ano ang nagawa ko?

wala, tanga ako eh. pinabayaan ko na lang sila pero that is after na matinding awayan namin ni wife. ngayon kahit mapadaan siya sa bahay deadma na lang at walang pansinan, but it still makes me sad everytime I look at her. maybe this is the feeling of someone who was left behind, and who can blame her.... I WAS a jerk. I woudn't mind bringing myself down because siguro nga ako ang dahilan ng lahat. and if fate has dictated for me to be alone forever, then so be it. for the record, I never had a relationship within the span we were married. haaay, buhay.

• 1 month later...

Nothing. Maybe I'd tease my GF about it to at least let her know that I'm taking notice. I trust that my GF will always do the right thing and I'm sure that she loves me - which means whoever the suitor is, he won't be taking mg GF away from me. Besides, that only goes to prove that my GF's desirable. Wouldn't it be nice to be the object of another's envy from time to time? :P

Fellow GM's Sorry ha. Pero I've been to this situation.

Siguro paranoid lang ako. Pero if this happen. Guys Im a proud owner of a 1911 Hi capacity 45 Cal. with two magazine of hollw point and a service magazine of full metala jacket.

Well if you know the specs I think you know what I mean

• 2 months later...

well kung gf lang la aka much karapatan...tsaka nasa kanya yun...if shes loyal she'll tell you...if she's afraid she'll not tell you...if she doesn't love you bigla na lang sya mawawala...but you cant change the course of life...kung may manliligaw why harass or do anything..e kung mahal ka talaga gf mo khit sino pang manligaw jan babalewalahin nya...but if ayaw nya sa u and found her new love dun sa guy....masakit un...8 HHUUUURRRTTTSSSSS..pero okey lang un at least nalaman mo na u don't deserve her..kasi ur good and shes bad...

Nothing really. Just go about things as they always were. It is ultimately her choice. If she chooses to go with the other guy, can you really do anything about it? I don't believe you should force people to be with you. The mere fact she's entertaining the guy may already be a sign things aren't so rosy. Maybe why I always used to prefer open relationships.