What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

:goatee: since i aint the jealous type, it wont matter much...be proud that others are attracted to her but they cant have her since she is already committed to you...just make sure that you treat her right because she would only entertain suitors if she isnt happy anymore...thats a sign that you must be doing something wrong...so instead, why not compete with the guy and show your lady that even though you are committed to each other, you still treat her in a special manner in such a way that she would feel like she is being courted by you everytime you are together...be gentlemen enough and cast the doubts away...the lesser the doubts, the lesser the insecurities, which would lessen the chances of even seeing your lady entertaining the idea of being courted by anyone, aside from you ofcourse... :goatee:

:goatee: since i aint the jealous type, it wont matter much...be proud that others are attracted to her but they cant have her since she is already committed to you...just make sure that you treat her right because she would only entertain suitors if she isnt happy anymore...thats a sign that you must be doing something wrong...so instead, why not compete with the guy and show your lady that even though you are committed to each other, you still treat her in a special manner in such a way that she would feel like she is being courted by you everytime you are together...be gentlemen enough and cast the doubts away...the lesser the doubts, the lesser the insecurities, which would lessen the chances of even seeing your lady entertaining the idea of being courted by anyone, aside from you ofcourse... :goatee:

i couldn't agree more.... perfectly said!!!! this is exactly what i had in mind.., kaso naunahan mo na ko bossing....

+1 ako dito paps :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 months later...
Nothing really. Just go about things as they always were. It is ultimately her choice. If she chooses to go with the other guy, can you really do anything about it? I don't believe you should force people to be with you. The mere fact she's entertaining the guy may already be a sign things aren't so rosy. Maybe why I always used to prefer open relationships.

Amen, bro!! :thumbsupsmiley:

When my ex & I were still together, there was this super rich guy who kept sending her flowers, texting her, and even visiting her at her workplace. My ex reported to me his every move. We just laughed it off. I was comfortable in my own skin; I trusted my ex, and I like to believe that trust was never broken. Btw, that admirer wasn't the cause of our breakup.

Ps. What does killing or hurting your gf''s admirer do? Show him you're a tiger and scare him off? Nasa babae yan. Kung e-entertain niya yung kabila, well, you can k*ll as many guys as you want, but that won't change the fact that your girl's prone to infidelity.

• 2 months later...

noong kabataan ko parang dalwang beses lang ata nangyari.

yung una, ayaw na ayaw ni (ex)gf kaso namimilit pa rin si lalaki. kinabukasan buong angkan namin sinamahan ako sa munisipyo dahil inimbitahan ng mga pulis (may children's party daw hehe)

sinunog daw mga saskyan at pinasabugan ng granada bahay ni lalaki. ayun natakot, ngabroad bgla pamilya ni mokong. hindi ko alam sino may gawa non noh.

yung pangalawa naman, nalaman ko feel na feel din pla ni babae (ibang gf na to) si lalaki kya ayun..kahit masakit, sabi ko magsama kayo mga hayooop!!!

NGA PALA ATTY GEORGE I DONT GIVE A DAMN KAHIT ATTY KA PA DAHIL PAG TIGOK KA NA DKA NA MAKAKAPAGDEMANDA SO INGAT KA LANG AND ITO NA FINAL WARNING MO DAHILIF U EVER TEXT HER AGAIN ALAM KO KUNG SAN KA PUPUNTAHAN AND ALAM KO DIN UNG PLATE NUMBER NG MONTERO SPORT MO ATTY GEORGE KAYA MAG INGAT INGAT KANA

chill bro heeh

am not a violent person aswell... its up to my gf if they want to entertain suitors... but... ill break up with that girl... if incase she doesnt want and informed the guy that she has a bf, i guess thats the time i need to confront the desperate guy.

Amen, bro!! :thumbsupsmiley:

When my ex & I were still together, there was this super rich guy who kept sending her flowers, texting her, and even visiting her at her workplace. My ex reported to me his every move. We just laughed it off. I was comfortable in my own skin; I trusted my ex, and I like to believe that trust was never broken. Btw, that admirer wasn't the cause of our breakup.

Ps. What does killing or hurting your gf''s admirer do? Show him you're a tiger and scare him off? Nasa babae yan. Kung e-entertain niya yung kabila, well, you can k*ll as many guys as you want, but that won't change the fact that your girl's prone to infidelity.

Plus 1. And of course do unto others what has been done unto you. Manligaw ka din ng madami. Hahaha. :lol:

• 1 month later...

If may nanligaw and di niya naman in-entertain, I'll even show more of our affection in front of the guy, and of course ask my GF na layuan na tong guy na to.

If may nanligaw and in-entertain naman, Goodbye GF.

If makulit and stalkerish na, kakausapin na yung guy and tell him na di na komportable si GF sa ginagawa niya.