What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

if im in this situation, the situation will tell more about your gf.... guys tending to court her isn't controllable... what would be controllable and discerning in this situation is how your gf "reacts" on the other party... if she really wants the guy, she would allow herself to be courted... if not naman, you can discern it from her... pero kung gusto nya rin sa lalake, ibang usapan na yan...

Can we take this from a woman's perspective naman?

Here's a situation that I have been years ago.

I had a boyfriend and we rarely saw each other. We were both busy, he was working as a dental assistant/technician then, I was in HS. Six years age gap just to make it clear.

Anyway, a guy courted me. He knew I had a boyfriend and he still insisted on doing so. His reason - we weren't married yet. He knew about the situation I was in. He persisted, insisted and courted. I told him straight out that he won't get anything out of it.

My boyfriend came back from a med/dental mission and I told him about it. Told him everything.

He just smiled and gave me the best response I've heard to the question, what are you going to do about it?

"I know about it. My cousin told me about the guy. I'm not going to do anything about it. If you develop feelings for him, I guess it's because something's wrong with me and us. But, I have complete faith and trust in you. I'm confident that you love me. I'm confident that you know how much I love you even if we're apart at times. I'm confident at where I stand in your life. Who I am to you. I will not do anything except to prove to you that I am the better man, the better choice. That I love you more than he does. I can give you the love you deserve and more than what he can offer and give. I am very confident and sure of myself. I am confident that you will choose me. That our love is stronger than the temptation of being physically and geographically close to each other. And because you told me about it, I'm very sure that I won. That I have you in my life."

It may sound cheesy, but the fact that he was so confident and sure not just of himself, but he was sure of our relationship and our bond as well made me realize that I did love him and that we can't just be shaken. Open communication and honesty, a great foundation to stop insecurities.

I know this long winded, but here's the moral of the story.

Guys, be honest with your GF and you will be surprised at how honest she will be to you. TRUST each other. Form a bond that's deeper than any physical or sexual attraction, it's longer lasting. Let her decide and make her see that she will lose the best man for her should she decide to pursue the other.

Don't brawl it out. Take the higher ground. Just show her that you love her and the other guy courting her will not come to par with you. Effort? Yes. But if she's worth it, why not?

Expectation: Mahirap yan kaibigan, no sharing policy ako sa gf/asawa ko. Hanap ka na lang ng iba.

VS.

Reality: (Bang bang bang)! You f***3r! You don't do that to me. (spits on his bloodied face) That's what you get for f***ing messing with me $#1+ hole!

XD joke only XD

• 1 month later...

Can we take this from a woman's perspective naman?

Here's a situation that I have been years ago.

I had a boyfriend and we rarely saw each other. We were both busy, he was working as a dental assistant/technician then, I was in HS. Six years age gap just to make it clear.

Anyway, a guy courted me. He knew I had a boyfriend and he still insisted on doing so. His reason - we weren't married yet. He knew about the situation I was in. He persisted, insisted and courted. I told him straight out that he won't get anything out of it.

My boyfriend came back from a med/dental mission and I told him about it. Told him everything.

He just smiled and gave me the best response I've heard to the question, what are you going to do about it?

"I know about it. My cousin told me about the guy. I'm not going to do anything about it. If you develop feelings for him, I guess it's because something's wrong with me and us. But, I have complete faith and trust in you. I'm confident that you love me. I'm confident that you know how much I love you even if we're apart at times. I'm confident at where I stand in your life. Who I am to you. I will not do anything except to prove to you that I am the better man, the better choice. That I love you more than he does. I can give you the love you deserve and more than what he can offer and give. I am very confident and sure of myself. I am confident that you will choose me. That our love is stronger than the temptation of being physically and geographically close to each other. And because you told me about it, I'm very sure that I won. That I have you in my life."

It may sound cheesy, but the fact that he was so confident and sure not just of himself, but he was sure of our relationship and our bond as well made me realize that I did love him and that we can't just be shaken. Open communication and honesty, a great foundation to stop insecurities.

I know this long winded, but here's the moral of the story.

Guys, be honest with your GF and you will be surprised at how honest she will be to you. TRUST each other. Form a bond that's deeper than any physical or sexual attraction, it's longer lasting. Let her decide and make her see that she will lose the best man for her should she decide to pursue the other.

Don't brawl it out. Take the higher ground. Just show her that you love her and the other guy courting her will not come to par with you. Effort? Yes. But if she's worth it, why not?

Maam DE, this is truly an excellent piece of perspective.

Sometimes it's really just a matter of confidence combined with trust.

Siguro isipin ko nalang na pogi din ako to compensate. hahahaha

But in all seriousness, reading this entire post really hit me. HARD

I was once lacking in perspective then I matured and became someone like your once BF. For the longest time I was like him but then again, there comes a time when you would lose your way and fall into old, seemingly forgotten, habits.

Reading this reminded me of how I should be again. How to screw my head back on.

Thanks for this, madam DE. Kahit matagal na pala to. hehehe

• Like (+1) 1

its a good question. well, i'll talk to them individually. first yun guy, i'll ask him to back off. parang rody style, surrender or die. then si gf naman, kung mahal mo ako, d mo ako iiwan no matter what. pero if you find your happiness elsewhere I will set you free. but that doesn't mean that I wont cut the guys throat out. hahaha

pag gusto ng babae or in-entertain nya,babae may problema dun..usually ndi naman alam ng lalake na may bf na eh ung babae lalo na kung hindi inamin,pano kung ako dumiskarte eh di ko alam na may syota dahil sinungaling ung girl tpos todo entertain pa eh,di gulo na kagad lalo na kung maangas ung bf. kadalasan mali ng tsik yan.