What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

you let her entertain that guy, if she truly loves you at the end of the day, she will choose you....

if she fell for the other guy, then you knew where you stand.. she never really loved you anyway...

:)

it's like yung GM na may asawa pero may GF na thera or attendant....if mahal mo talaga si THERA, leave you wife...the fact that you stayed means selfish ka or di mo talaga mahal si THERA or attendant...

UNDERSTAND GENTLEMEN, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS LOVE, ONLY LEVERAGE!!

On 6/26/2022 at 9:03 PM, handsomebob said:

it's like yung GM na may asawa pero may GF na thera or attendant....if mahal mo talaga si THERA, leave you wife...the fact that you stayed means selfish ka or di mo talaga mahal si THERA or attendant...

Parang nakakaconfuse yung analogy mo sir a.🤣 Ang question ay kapag may nanligaw sa GF mo. anong kinalaman ng iwan ang asawa para sa gf na thera? 🤣 Anlayo. 🤣✌️

Anyway, weighing (or even likening) Love against Leverage is highly controversial. But i guess to each his own. Nakaka-off lang na the way you talk, parang pinapangaralan mo kami and like your opinion is the absolute truth that we "gentlemen" should "understand" haha. No it's not. Peace po!

Edited by NotReally
43 minutes ago, NotReally said:

Parang nakakaconfuse yung analogy mo sir a.🤣 Ang question ay kapag may nanligaw sa GF mo. anong kinalaman ng iwan ang asawa para sa gf na thera?🤣✌️

Anyway, weighing (or even likening) Love against Leverage is highly controversial. But i guess to each his own. Nakaka-off lang na the way you talk is parang pinapangaralan mo kami and like your opinion is the absolute truth haha. Peace po!

haha i confuse myself sometimes, but  in today's time talagang hayaan mo siya mamili kung sino gusto nya...

may nanligaw sa ex ko nung kami pa na classmate nya that time. makulit at tinetext sya lagi. i told my ex that time na hindi ako comfortable na nagtetext sila even if wala lang daw. so tinanong ko sya kung ako may katext na ibang babae kahit wala akong motive kung oks lang ba sayo? she said no. but still defended texting him and insisted na bat daw ako walang tiwala sakanya. ayun, kaya ex nalang sya ngaun dahil sobra namin disagreements na sumunod dahil dun. 

I'll politely say that I'm uncomfortable with it and hopefully she understands where I'm coming from. If she keeps her distance by herself then that would be much appreciated but when the time comes she gets defensive/starts to defend the other guy -- then I would think really hard about what/who she prioritizes.

On 6/26/2022 at 9:03 PM, handsomebob said:

you let her entertain that guy, if she truly loves you at the end of the day, she will choose you....

if she fell for the other guy, then you knew where you stand.. she never really loved you anyway...

Tama naman analogy mo. Pero minsan kasi nakakalalaki ung gnyan. Alam mo namn ikaw pipiliin pero sobrang nakakabastos na alam na niya may bf ung babae pero liligawan pa din. Unless of course hindi niya tlga alam then may mali na si gf. Pero if alam na niya and pilit pa din sisingit then need mo na kausapin. Lalake sa lalake. 

• Like (+1) 1
7 hours ago, Raymoney said:

I'll politely say that I'm uncomfortable with it and hopefully she understands where I'm coming from. If she keeps her distance by herself then that would be much appreciated but when the time comes she gets defensive/starts to defend the other guy -- then I would think really hard about what/who she prioritizes.

Well said sir. 

A girl who is truly in love will not entertain another guy. Sa tutuo lang. Iniiwasan ko pag ganun pero kekwento ko lang sa kanya para tingnan reaction nya.. ayun, nahohorny sya na may ibang nagnanasa sa akin and the thought na sa kanya lang ako makes him really proud (and horny). Hehe

• Haha (+1) 1
On 6/28/2022 at 11:08 PM, X-23 said:

A girl who is truly in love will not entertain another guy. Sa tutuo lang. Iniiwasan ko pag ganun pero kekwento ko lang sa kanya para tingnan reaction nya.. ayun, nahohorny sya na may ibang nagnanasa sa akin and the thought na sa kanya lang ako makes him really proud (and horny). Hehe

this is true, the highlighted part....my ex gf used to always tell me when a guy is checking her out and some of those dudes even have their GF's with them, she loved the attention do not get me wrong but it's nice that she tells me this, there's this level of trust and she usually catches women looking at me as well though mas madami sa kanya for obvious reasons!

but I do not know about the horny part but nakaka proud nga yun, haha

Sa case ko nung fresh grad kami, hinayaan ko may manligaw na kaopisina nya at iniwan ako pero ok lang tanggap ko yun, gawa din cguro LDR kami at napapadalas na pag tatalo namin. Ok nako hinayaan ko na sila kaya lang ang nakakabastos at di ko na gustohan ginawa ng bago nya na nag text sakin para ikwento lahat... Ayun nabugbog tuloy.... Hinayaan ko na nga na makuha nya eh wala pang respeto.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:08 AM, X-23 said:

ayun, nahohorny sya na may ibang nagnanasa sa akin and the thought na sa kanya lang ako makes him really proud (and horny). Hehe

Your boyfriend and I are sort of in a similar situation, the main distinction is I'm actually egging the wife to fuck a friend who has the hots for her.

Pinabayaan ko lang. Nung in entertain, nawalan nko ng gana. I eventually fell out of love. But I did not initiate the break up. For me, girl privilege yun. Eventually, we broke up. After few months naging sila. After few months gusto bumalik sakin. We just went out and showed her what she lost. Friend zone na lang. She initiated sex pero hirap nko tigasan. She understood I'm not into her anymore.

1 hour ago, Centurion328 said:

Pinabayaan ko lang. Nung in entertain, nawalan nko ng gana. I eventually fell out of love. But I did not initiate the break up. For me, girl privilege yun. Eventually, we broke up. After few months naging sila. After few months gusto bumalik sakin. We just went out and showed her what she lost. Friend zone na lang. She initiated sex pero hirap nko tigasan. She understood I'm not into her anymore.

cold but gold.