What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

I agree with UKman,gemingem and lohen. Just set her free if pumatol sa manliligaw.

yung mga nagsabi ng "Ubusan ng lahi" or " bubugbugin ko si guy", you may sound tough pero sa dulo kayo ang talo.

way back in 1998 may GF ako , mahal na mahal ko siya. then may guy na pumoporma. My gf reassured me na "Wala iyan do not mind him" ako naman si machismo kuno sinindak si lalake, naghamon ng suntukan . etc. etc. kumalat sa buong school then dun mo maririnig sa mga girls na " ano ba yung guy na yan, he is so basagulero.. walang breeding" or " he is so possessive.. what a dick"

then sa hiya si GF ko kinausap si guy nag sori. then ng nalaman ng magulang ni girl how I reacted sinabi nila " Layuan mo si r35gtr.. he will lay a hand on you one of these days" kaya ayun nagbreak kami then after 5 months nagging sila nung guy.

kung may nanliligaw kay GF. chill lang, let her decide. do not interfere.

other side of the coin naman, ng ako ang "Sulot mode", pinakamadaling masulot ang girl na possessive ang guy. talking din from experience

• 3 weeks later...

believe me, kapag ganit0ng situation, wala sa third party kundi nasa gf mo ang kontrol. Dahil ang boys magdadamoves talaga yan pag nakasense na may pag asa sya sa babae. Its up nalang sa girl kung ieentertain nya. Per0 pag firm at faithful and commited ang girl sau, jackpot kna. The sad thing is bihira nalang ngaun dahil girls are naturally materialistic, and slowly becoming liberated. They love attention and surprises, and they also go for a more dominant male, which means someone who is better and m0re capable than u ( looks, money, charisma, attitude etc.) Overall its just a spice and to test on how far ur relationship can go

• Like (+1) 1

believe me, kapag ganit0ng situation, wala sa third party kundi nasa gf mo ang kontrol. Dahil ang boys magdadamoves talaga yan pag nakasense na may pag asa sya sa babae. Its up nalang sa girl kung ieentertain nya. Per0 pag firm at faithful and commited ang girl sau, jackpot kna. The sad thing is bihira nalang ngaun dahil girls are naturally materialistic, and slowly becoming liberated. They love attention and surprises, and they also go for a more dominant male, which means someone who is better and m0re capable than u ( looks, money, charisma, attitude etc.) Overall its just a spice and to test on how far ur relationship can go

tama ka diyan sir

• 2 weeks later...

Trust her.

If tuloy pa rin ang landian nila, catch them in the act, take a photo, and extort as much money as u can.

Agree (with the trust her part :D).

Im 44 y.o. with a 24 y.o. girlfriend who does modelling on the side. Andaming nanliligaw sa kanya even if she says committed na siya. I just let her be. The setup works for us. No quarrels or petty fights about "whos that guy, whats he doing around you" thing. Maybe age has a way of making you a wiser person.

• 2 weeks later...