@rainnel why don't you straighten up your thoughts, refresh your logic before trying to make a comeback.

At this point you're just looking like a trying hard marcos loyalist .... Full of s@%t with this logic

Erap is supporting bbm

erap is supporting poe

And therefore poe supports bbm.

E paano sa san juan? guia support mar and bbm. So suportado pala ni mar si bbm?

Hahaha...kung nakita yan ng logic prof mo malamang nadismaya sa iyo yun at nagsisi bakit ka niya naipasa.

So to answer your qwery...OO kasuklam-suklam pa rin sa opinion ko. Di magbabago yan hanggang di siya pumayag magpa DNA with BBM. E ikaw may sagot ka na ba kung bakit ayaw niya gawin yun kaysa panay ang pagsusumikap mong baguhin ang pananaw ko?

Edited by rooster69ph

We don't need to talk about Mar the Mediocre. It is a foregone conclusion that he will lose.

i'd beg to disagree without being disagreeable. it is not yet a foregone conclusion that he would lose; as long as the frontrunners in the survey doesn't pull away, MR will still have a chance. the reason is majority of incumbent local officials are still affiliated with the ruling party, and those local officials will move heaven and earth to give MR votes. sir, i'm not a politician, but i've been heavily involved during local elections since 1998. having an incumbent local official campaign for you is a big advantage, and majority of those local officials really buy those votes, especially the vote from the urban poor community. a lot of incumbent local officials who doesn't have an opponent are controlled by the ruling party. they can really deliver the votes for the president that they support. i'm not saying that MR will win the presidency, but if i were to bet right now, i'd bet that he would win.

Local LGUs don't have block voting. Just because their mayor or governor tell them to vote for a certain presidential candidate,it does not mean that the constituents will vote for the preferred candidate of that mayor or governor.

I know that sir. But they have paid voters, aside from the people who are dependents of the 4 P's project. I have seen firsthand the power of a local chief executive. I am not stating my case just to argue, I just begged to disagree about your post that MR losing is a foregone conclusion. Even if he stands 4th among the candidates, as long as the frontrunner doesn't have a lead of more than 6 percentage points, MR can still win. Edited by Simikiel

Just because you paid the voter does not mean that the voter will vote for the preferred candidate of the mayor or governor.

A mayor's command vote is stronger than a governor's. I admit that the batting average could never be 100%, but it would be at least 80% , and I am practicing conservatism at that. MS, if you have been involved in local politics, then you would see or understand where I'm coming from. Iba ang panggagapang on a local level, if you don't believe me when I say that at least 80% of the vote that had been paid will deliver. I've been lurking on the thread about politics for along time now, I didn't make a comment that would spark a spirited give and take that sometimes degenerate; I just made a post/comment that I believe is true. I would like to thank you for not dragging our tit for tat on a low level. It's just I've experienced what I posted for 7 elections in a row. Mid term and national elections of course. Good morning to you MS.

I am aware that there is such as thing as "special operations". I assume you are a political operator or a politician's adviser. Don't worry, I am for intellectual exchanges and I don't intend to drag our tete-a-tete to gutter level like what happens when trolls make ad hominem attacks. Yes, the LP may have deep pockets but the incompetence of Mar the Mediocre would be too deep a grave to get up from.

Then thank you. But I am not a political operator; I am just refuting your post (the one that says MR being a loser is a foregone conclusion. This race is anybody's ballgame. I just stated the factor that would enable MR to win. Ok, I'll concede that anybody (among the 2016 presidential candidates) can win (except MDS). The VP can still win, because he still have his core voters; GP can win, because they see her as a capable and fresh candidate; RD can win because he's so witty and captivates the imagination of the voters; MR càn win, because as long as no candidate pulls away, he can rely on the command votes of the local chief executives that is an ally.

Off topic: wag naman sanang maging senador si pacquiao, bagamat la na ako magagawa. Payag akong gawan sya ng katakottakot na awards, karangalan, medalya at kung ano ano pa, as an athlete ha, pero as a senator? Sabi nga ng isang kakilala ko, may tono pagkakabigkas ha, aah naman eh!!

We have differences in opinion regarding Mar the Mediocre so we'll just leave it at that. The showdown that I anticipate is the one between the longtime mayors. We are of the same opinion that Manny is not senatorial material. Hindi ka naman OT kasi this is like the fight club of the political section. But I don't mind having an intellectual argument here. Actually, lahat talaga ng OT dito.

Then we'll have to end this discussion about MR going to lose is a foregone conclusion. You have your opinion, I have mine. But I am so happy that we have the same opinion about the billionaire pacquiao. By the way, I don't begrudge his billions, he absolutely deserve that. Cheers masonslake!

We may be on the opposite sides of the political spectrum but I don't mind arguing with you because you present your points well. There are others there on the other threads who would attack you with ad hominems when they don't like your candidate.

Maybe I don't receive an attack because I haven't stated who my candidate is. I've been reading the various attack/defend/prove/convince as regards an mtc members preferred candidate, and it gives me a smile. there are a lot of posts that made me entertained, andthere a lot of posts that made me frown. All I can say is, wow, the debates are spirited and I also admire a posters attempt to skew the argument to favor his side. As much as I would like to join the spirited debate, I refrain from doing so; I wouldn't win; nobody will win, because it is akin to a debate. There will only be a debate winner if there is an accepted moderator to judge. I have my views, you have your views, they have their views. If there is no arbiter, then we all win (to each his own views). Gotta sleep now, have a good day later.

actually, the challenge is for those like you who disbelieve is to check on those agencies I mentioned. but you wouldn't do that now would you? because the truth may find you wrong, diba? much easier to believe the all truthful media. or make things up. yeah, making things up is much easier.

actually, since I had close connections with those agencies, esp on two of them, they have been my barometer to see how serious this admin really is in the fight against corruption. I even had like "ringside seats" to see how garapal the corruption is in those agencies, and had a glimpse on how they were trying to fight corruption. that is why I keep saying I know first hand that what cowards say, that "corruption will always be here" is not true. billions have been saved in this admin alone, and 2 agencies pa lang yan. the other agency I got close to only fairly recently, and the fight there is still humongous such that internet keyboard know-it-alls still cannot see the fruits from their cozy holes.

literally, there are present day heroes in those agencies. people who left their profitable private practices to help the government and earn merely peanuts while in office. some have left already because they really have to provide for their families and they have sacrificed a lot already. sacrifices that include constant death threats. some are still there. it is a slap on the faces of these heroes to even imply that this admin isn't fighting corruption, or to say "corruption will always be here."

this admin isn't weak, but a lot of voters are.

Edited by punkee

If you are really on the "ring side seat" you might want to check if your "ring side seat" is on the administration side. But just to put it out there. Purisima, Padaca, torres.

Enrile was let go, but gloria was not. Estrada and revilla, binuro nlng.

Tama ang sabi ni grace poe, lahat ng kalaban e kinulong, pero lahat ng kakampi e pinagbigyan

I can tell you that I have experience here. Underspending is as corrupt as overspending. At least ang overspendinh ma scrutinize mo ung product. Pero ang underspending madaling sabihin madami nga natira e.. pero sa totoo e madami ang nakuha, kaya kayang kaya ang pagnanakaw. Manipulate lng collection ayus na.. wait ano nga ba ginawa ng admin sa BIR????

So lets get this straight we should not believe all the media is saying.. so if I tell you that my family has the front row seat to prove that Marcos is geniuinely the best president will you believe me?

Edited by Kingkongphils

oh...f#&k... management 101 pls.... sinong isang gago ang magbabantay sa bawat pulis? may sinabi bang ganun si duterte?

ooh yeah, I got it, you wont spent a minute para mag research. pero konting commonsense naman.

eto ha... kung CEO ka ng isang malaking kumpanya, ichecheck mo pa ba kung may natitira pang tissue sa stock room? kaya nga may organizational hierarchy eh.

mukhang may kilala na kong boboto kay Alma Moreno ah....

Mukhang may punto ka nga boss.

At isa pa, mukhang may kilala na rin akong boboto kay Alma Moreno :wub:

• Like (+1) 1

Even if you get attacked, it seems to me you can explain yourself well. Spill the beans. Who is your candidate for president? :lol:

the first one i've chosen is D30, since he's my choice i've tried to learn more about him. now, i'd go for mar roxas. he is the lesser evil among all the candidates for me. but my choice didn't color my arguments against your post :rolleyes:

Revenue Administration Reform Project (RARP) of the DOF-BIR and its electronic tax information system (eTIS) component. Focuses on automating operations to lessen personal interaction in BIR transactions.

As far as lessening personal interaction is concerned, this seems to be a viable idea for some obvious reasons. But how about the rest, do they have the same system as what the BIR had been focusing into? Personally, the government should be consistent enough in implementing things like this.

Because, the way I see it, this is one of the few system that could help lessen the corruption between the government and the people themselves who usually have their transactions on a daily basis. And why couldn't they try to implement this in the local government as well?

In France, when Marie Antoinette replied "let them eat cake" to the starving peasants, it started the French Revolution.

Here, when the government responds with "let them eat lead!" to the starving peasants, the "human rights" groups and CHR are strangely silent.

WITH VIDEOS | 3 dead, 87 missing, 116 hurt as police fire on Cotabato human barricade

http://interaksyon.com/article/125901/breaking--security-forces-open-fire-on-cotabato-human-barricade

Pansin ko lang ha:

Wala naman sinabi na kailangan kalimutan.. at hindi importante, so why raise this issue?

Also, why are you asking PROOF na hindi overpriced at walang napunta kahit piso kay Binay eh ikaw ang may allegation na magnanakaw at corrupt si Binay?

Wala na bang presumption of innocence? Or selected lang ang application nito? If I remember correctly, parang ang sabi ni Digong is Filipino's obedience to the law is as almost as optional.

Just for the record, I dont like Binay. I am not for Mar. I am thinking of supporting Duterte or Poe..

If you want the rule of law to prevail, then follow the law yourself kahit na supporter ka lang.

Ang dami kasing makukulit na tao (I am not referring to you) na gusto ng pagbabago kaya gusto si Duterte, pero kung ano ano photoshops ang ginagawa sa FB and other misleading posts sa FB para lang kay Duterte. I think it is for these reasons kaya nababansagan na DUTERTARDS mga supporters.

Mag comment nalang kayo ng platforms and achievement ng kandidato niyo kesa wasakin niyo mga ibang kandidato. At the end of the day, that is the most important thing naman, ang gobyerno plataporma ng kandidato at kung ano nagawa at magagawa niya.

Iho, mag back read ka muna ha, madaming beses. para malaman mo ang HISTORY ng debate NAMIN ni jopoc DITO. Wag masyadong sawsaw. ALAMIN muna kasi bago MANG HUSGA sa kapwa poster.

heto mas kaasar...

12321305_1697860570459041_59100966768659

Mas OK pala sayo ang MAGNAKAW ang mga bata kesa MAG MURA na ginagawa na NUON PA MAN ng kahit sino pa man.

"Di bale ng magnanakaw, may nagawa naman" - EPIC!!! CLASSIC!!!

may nakita ka ba sa COA reports na may pera dyan na pumunta sa bulsa ni Binay?

if I could get one centavo whenever I read or hear responses like this made by those who support plunderers, I would be a billionaire. this response is generic & common to all social classes, from the very poor na nagpabola up to even (gasp!) lawyers.

not even one shred of creativity or desire to put an ounce of wisdom. pathetic.

• Like (+1) 2

if I could get one centavo whenever I read or hear responses like this made by those who support plunderers, I would be a billionaire. this response is generic & common to all social classes, from the very poor na nagpabola up to even (gasp!) lawyers.

mas pinapaniwalaan niya kasi yung mga MEME kaysa sa mga COA reports.

Dyan sya kumukuha ng mga "CREDIBLE" information.

Yan ang tinatawag na FACEBOOK JUSTICE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dati Marcostards lang ang mahilig sa ganyang klaseng response ...