This is just my take. The joker in Malacanang will lose to Duterte. People are sick and tired of his incompetence. My basis is the surveys. Roxas is using the "Daang Matuwid" foolery that this joker used in 2010 and if Roxas is fourth place using the exact same foolery, then I conclude that Abnoy will lose. Abnoy only won in 2010 because his mother, another incompetent president, died and he got the sympathy votes aside from stepping on GMA's toes who was hated by a majority of Pinoys at the time. What's funny is his mother didn't want him to run for president, yet, the fools or "bobotantes" still voted for him. I wonder if those same fools regret having voted for him. They should have given credence to the adage "mother knows best." Furthermore, according to a Carmen Pedrosa column in the Star, BS Aquino II sent his only son to a psychiatrist because, as per his dad, "walang kadrive drive." Dapat kasi nakinig yung mga bobotante na yun kina Cory at Ninoy. :lol:

On-topic: The two-man suicide squad of Cayetano and Robredo attacked BBM in the debates regarding Martial Law and the ill-gotten wealth. Ironic since Cayetano's dad benefited from that period and Robredo's dad was appointed by Marcos as judge. Hypocrisy at its finest.

So that is the polite term for Mongoloid? Mukhang nasa lahi ni Boy Retard e.

The only one that Iam seeing that is good for VP is Marcos. The others are "riding" on their presidential running mates. Especially Cayetano.

First hand account. I know the person. A man from a well-to-do family who transplanted himself out of Manila to live in province and help the poor. Here is what he shares:

"I live on an island..i work on two. Our piers got expanded...our roads got built....so morevinvestments came in. Over 100 million pesos was spent on hospital renovation and expansion. Salaries went up dramatically for national hospital employees..and other national govt workers as well...we have so many philhealth members. The hospitals and rural health centers GIVE away free medicine enough to fill the prescriptions.... I see the poor getting 4ps money...there are new schools in many places......i want this to continue...to even get better...this was all done in these last 6 years..."

So do I have to know exactly if PNoy or Mar had anything to do with any of these? Same logic as my other friend.

Why is namecalling even necessary? Why do people idolize their candidates? Why do people fight so hard for the obviously wrong?

Think, people. Mar-Leni do not give absurd promises just to garner votes. Leni may have charisma but Mar hardly has a connection esp w the poor. But charisma is not what the country needs. This team is not tainted w corruption. They have their weakpoints, but still, this nation is on the verge of doing even better because of the platform and what they stand for.

I repeat, why are people angry at the country's progress? There is something eternally WRONG with that.

Calling this progress incompetence is just, well, incompetent.

Are you smoking the same s@%t as Boy Retard and Boy Kotong?

Granted, Leni may just drawing flak cause of all the BS by Boy Retard et al in LP, collateral damage from people disgusted by the Boy Retard/Boy Kotong Daang Matuweed. But Boy Kotong has been mired in hocus pocus in DILG, MRT, etc.

If I look out my window and things are ok with Du30 or Poe as Prez, and not Mar, why would I be bitter?

I would be bitter no matter what happens when Binay or Marcos are given power because we would have just rewarded plunderers. Sad if that happens.

Mukhang dumadami ngang katulad mo. Ang importante sayo kanddato mo, hindi bansa. Just like my good friends, the name callers.

and Boy Kotong isn't a plunderer?

BBM did not rob the country, his parents did..and they were ousted by another family of thieves, that of Santita Cory and Boy Retard.

Mukhang magkakapatong-patong yung kaso kay Abaya pagkatapos ng elections.

Sana magkaroon ng reunion si Boy Retard, Boy Kotong, Boy Klepto, at si Abaya wearing orange and with bracelets after 6/20.. Does not matter to me if its MDS, Duterte, or Poe, it will make me happy. Although manok ko si Duerte.

Edited by Ryuji_tanaka

and Boy Kotong isn't a plunderer?

BBM did not rob the country, his parents did..and they were ousted by another family of thieves, that of Santita Cory and Boy Retard.

Oooopppsss, this post made me laugh. If you are BBM's political adviser, you would be out of a job with this post. If we are arguing who would be the best vice presidential candidate, I wouldn't need to give any statements, any political propaganda for my VP, this is the only thing I would say: I rest my case.

Economy... I will bet you.... look out your window... and you will see your April electricity will sky rocket... I will bet you... o baka sabihin ninyo kasalanan ng private company yan ha.. I will tell you it has something to do with the deal of the government.. mga band aid deal ng admin na ito dahil sa mali maling diskarte.

And in due fairness, because of the spratlys that the US and even Japan are pulling out of China. Kaya ung Apple mo, if you are not PRO american bases, mag simula ka ng magngangangawa kasi kung totoong lilipat yan sa Pnas, kasunod na ang American bases, and even Japan bases. I am PRO US bases and JAP bases apple or no apple. Kaya dumb luck lang kay PNoy yan, nakakahiya pa sa kanya yan if he would not land that deal.

Even nike is ripe for the picking tska mga electronic companies ng Japan. Kaya kahit si fernando poe ang presidente natin talagang consideres ang PNas sa pag pull out ng China. "Considered" ha.

Edited by Kingkongphils

WICKED BOAT was torpedoed last week and was hit damn GOOD. listing before the 2nd VP debate the WICKED CREW opted for DAMAGE CONTROL until the 2nd torpedo HIT again in the ABSENCE of their CAPTAIN it blew right in their faces

thank GOD the WICKED BOAT is SINKING..lets BEAT EVIL

Edited by dos8dos

^RUNAWAY WINNER ey..dont count the eggs until its hatched

Wala ngang eggs para umatted eh...chickened out!

Kung totoo yun sinasabing kinayakaya lang ni boBongmandaramBong ang mga katunggali niya eh hamak na mas magandang pumunta siya at pinakita muli ang galing niya sa paglampaso sa kanila.

Nakuyog kasi ayun nagtago na lang si bratty mama's boy

The reasoning of either the very shallow, or the lover of the corrupt. No other way about it.

If the incumbent does badly, THERE IS NO LAW anywhere that says the only option is to go back. There are gazillions of other options. But if you don't think, then yes, you will only go by name recall.

Oh, and this admin is so incompetent that it made us the fastest rising economy in Southeast Asia. I will take incompetent anytime over shallow and corrupt.

How can anyone be so angry that his country's economy is doing well?

STUPIDITY hating perceived INCOMPETENCE

WICKED BOAT was torpedoed last week and was hit damn GOOD. listing before the 2nd VP debate the WICKED CREW opted for DAMAGE CONTROL until the 2nd torpedo HIT again in the ABSENCE of their CAPTAIN it blew right in their faces

thank GOD the WICKED BOAT is SINKING..lets BEAT EVIL

Hindi sumipot sa pagaakalang maiiwasan mapagusapan ang kawalanghiyaan ng pamilya niya. Base nga naman sa format magkakaroon ng tanungan portion na siyempre inaasahan niya na babatikusin na naman siya. Kita naman natin na ang strategy ng pamilyang ito ay magmaang-maangan o deadmahin ang issue.

Well, Leni definitely showed her wits, through her questioning of Cayetano which indirectly nadale at napagusapan na naman ang kawalanghiyaan ng mga Marcos. Cayetano obviously followed the lead nun siya naman ang nagtanong kay Trillanes.

Well as usual the boBONGmandaramBONG didn't see this expect this and he was not there to air his side.

^magaling nga daw eh, magaling MANLOKO

CHICKEN

buti sana kung "chicken" eh nagmukhang "SISIW" ... hahaha

Akala kasi pag wala siya dun di na siya mapaguusapang lalu na yun kawalanghiyaan na pinaggagawa ng pamilya niya na kakonchaba naman siya. Kita nama natin during the previous debate, Si boBONGmandaramBONG nagmaangmaangan lang siya sa mga issues. Deadma at pagsisinungaling ang pamamaraan ng kanyang pagdefend sa sarili.

Kung talagang malinis siya at walang tinatagong baho ... bakit hindi niya tinanggap ang hamon ni Allan Cayetano? Kung naniniwala siyang pawang kasinungalingan lang at walang ebidensiya ang pinagsasabi ni Cayetano hindi ba dapat he called on his bluff at pumayag siya sa hamon na magwiwithdraw si Cayetano pero kung hindi naman ay si boBONGmandaramBONG ang magwithdraw ng kanyang kadidatura at isoli pati ang mga itinatagong yaman na kinulimbat nila sa Inang Bayan.

Kung tinanggap niya ang hamon at napawithdraw niya si Cayetano, aba'y isipin mo how convincing it will be for his campaign. Pati ako na di talaga siya kinukunsidera simula't-sapul ay malamang siya ang iboto. Pero hindi eh..kaya lalung pinagtibay ang aking paniniwala na TOTOO LAHAT NG ACCUSATIONS SA MGA MARCOS.

Edited by rooster69ph

Sinungaling si Bongbong!

Hindi napigilan ng dating Presidential Commission on Good Government (PCGG) chairman na tawaging sinungaling si Vice Presidential candidate Sen. Ferdinand ‘Bongbong’ Marcos Jr. matapos nitong sabihin sa nakalipas na 2016 Vice Presidential Debate na wala nang interes ang kanyang pamilya sa sinasabing ill gotten wealth at ang pamahalaan umano ang dahilan kung bakit hindi pa nito naibibigay ang kompensasyon sa mga Martial Law victims.

Sa isang post sa social networking site na Facebook, itinuwid ni dating PCGG chairman Ruben Carranza na siyang namuno sa litigation case ng mga Marcoses ang mga impormasyon. Aniya, taliwas sa sinabi ni Marcos na gusto na nilang ibigay ang pera sa mga human rights victims ay walang katotohanan dahil ang totoo umano, hanggang ngayon ay hindi rin binabayaran ng pamilya-Marcos ang $2 bilyon na iniutos ng US Court na bayarin nito sa 10,000 biktima. Ani Carranza dahil sa hindi pagbabayad ng mga Marcoses ay pinatawan ng US Court of Appeals for Ninth Circuit sina Sen. Marcos at inang si Imelda Marcos ng kasong contempt at bilang resulta ng ipinataw na contempt ay hindi na ngayon makapunta sa anumang US territory ang mga Marcoses.

Marcos hinamon ni Colmenares

Naniniwala naman si Makabayan senatorial bet Neri Colmenares na sinikap ni Marcos na maitago ang lahat ng pang-aabuso ng kanilang pamilya habang nasa po­der pa ang mga ito pagkatapos ng vice-presidential debates nitong Lunes ng gabi.

“Mula sa human rights violations, ill gotten wealth at cronyism, talagang iniwasan ni Marcos Jr. at minaliit ang mga isyung ito. Ang mas malala pa nito, ayaw pa rin niyang aminin ang mga human rights violations, talamak at malawak na korupsiyon na ginawa ng gobyerno ni Marcos noong Martial Law,” sabi ni Colmenares.

Hinimok ni Colmenares ang pamahalaan na huwag itigil ang pagbawi sa bilyon-bilyong ill-gotten wealth ng mga Marcos na ginagamit naman ni Marcos at ng kanyang angkan para mabuhay nang marangya at mapondohan ang kanilang madilim na planong makabalik sa Malacañang.

Isang biktima ng panahon ng Martial Law, inaresto si Colmenares sa edad na 18, tinortyur at ikinulong ng apat na taon. Nangako siyang aktibo niyang pipigilin ang tangka ng mga Marcos na makabalik sa Malacañang.

The REAL reason why APPLE and MORE CHINESE companies are TRANSFERRING here in our country is because, the economy of CHINA is plunging very fast. The fastest ever recorded in their history. And "THAT" apple is not FROM USA, walang manufacturing company ang apple sa US, nasa CHINA. One more reason is the new law in China that states EVERY PRIVATE COMPANY have to mandatory INCREASE the workers SALARY almost EVERY YEAR. HINDI DAHIL KAY ABNOY na WALANG IBANG PERSONAL SKILL ASSET kundi ang pagiging "INCORRUPTIBLE" daw. Swerte lang ng admin na to dahil sa TERM nila tumama ang economic crisis ng China. They CHOSE the Philippines dahil MAS MURA ang LABOR COST natin kumpara sa ibang ASIAN countries at mas SKILLED at MAPAGKAKATIWALAAN ang pinoy workers compared sa ibang bansa. Dagdag pa dyan ang CONTRACTUALIZATION na pabor na pabor sa mga kuripot na Chinese businessmen na ito.

HINDI ITO DAHIL SA PINAGMAMALAKI NG MGA ABNOYTARDS NA DAANG MATUWAD

Edited by daphne loves derby

Speaking of Leni the Lackey and Cayetano the Cuckoo, their parents benefited from Marcos but they've been castigating BBM. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Let's face it, BBM owned these two jokers in the real debate. Exhibition game na lang yung ABS-CBN debate. BBM got a 51% approval rating after the real debate. The Cuckoo got 29% and the Lackey got 14%. Lampasong lampaso yung dalawang talunan. :lol:

Ah. Marcos Loyalists. They live in another dimension. Lol