Ito galing dyan sa article mo.

"The Philippine peso depreciation may be due to the performance of the domestic economy, external economy, financial markets,” said John Paolo Rivera, program manager at the Asian Institute of Management (AIM). "

Rivera noted the negative impact of any particular candidate vying for the presidency is purely speculative.

For me it’s just speculation... Releasing statements like that affects the market, given that expectations are formed about who will win and how the winner will manage the economy and the financial markets,” he added.

University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) Economic Program Vice Dean Cid Terosa noted there is no single factor at this point affecting peso-dollar exchange rate.

“The depreciating peso can be traced to multiple factors,” he said

I still do not see ANY DIRECT LINK of this to Digong - PURELY SPECULATION

Galingan nyo pa, sige google pa. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The bone of contention is the lie that the account existed at all. His spokesperson cannot answer anything as sensitive as this without asking Du30 first.

It is easy to break Trillanes' credibility once and for all. But Du30 would rather dance around the issue.

Edited by punkee

The Dutertards were very vocal against how Binaytards defended their idol ...

Now, the Dutertards are employing the same strategy used by the Binaytards.

Pero yun mga MARCOSTARDS pa rin ang orig.

O sige, lets use the same "Binaytard"/"Marcosard" logic for Duterte: the accusations against Duterte about those bank account(s) are invalid since a) he was not charged B) he was not convicted of any charges.

Rebuttal please?

O sige, lets use the same "Binaytard"/"Marcosard" logic for Duterte: the accusations against Duterte about those bank account(s) are invalid since a) he was not charged B) he was not convicted of any charges.

Rebuttal please?

What is there to rebutt .. statement of facts yan.

Marcostards were the first to use the he was never convicted excuse ...

Binaytards followed using the same to defend him, paninira lang daw but the Dutertards objected

But now the Dutertards are using it too di ba?

Wow ... kailan ka pa naging ADMIN ng MTC?

Parang ganito ,,, ILOCANOS DUMPS BONG BONG FOR LENI

e yun "latest survey" di mo pa rin matanggap? In denial stage pa rin ano po? Napakasakit ba?

Did you read the article before you posted it?

The article tells about "Ilocanos for Leni".

Their names are listed at the end of the article.

There are ELEVEN of them.

And there are 2.8 Million Ilocano voters....

Diyan ako bilib eh...you are well into details . For me more than the numbers its an Ilocano turning his back on a marcos and supporting Leni ... Na dapat solid dahil sa dami ng magagandang nagawa nila for so long.

Pero ganun naman di ba talaga ... Pag pabor ka sa kandidato mamaliitin mo ang pagtiwalag. Parang un ginawa lang ng Garcia kay Binay di ba?

You were always trying to mislead.

You bannered "ILOCANOS DUMPS BONGBONG FOR LENI"

Were you hoping that readers will just accept your banner without looking into it?

I looked into it and uncovered your pathetic attempt to mislead.

Supalpal ka na naman.

I hope Php 10,000.00 a month to paid trolls like you (see latest news on TV about political trolls) is enough to get you by.

You were always trying to mislead.

You bannered "ILOCANOS DUMPS BONGBONG FOR LENI"

Were you hoping that readers will just accept your banner without looking into it?

I looked into it and uncovered your pathetic attempt to mislead.

Supalpal ka na naman.

I hope Php 10,000.00 a month to paid trolls like you (see latest news on TV about political trolls) is enough to get you by.

Is that the amount Binay pays you?

tsk tsk ...accusing me na bayaran? Unless you have proof I guess you're the one trolling here.

Edited by rooster69ph

Isn't this your retort to my post regarding the article I showed against Robredo? What current campaign are you talking about? Can't you understand your own post?

Hindi ba sabi ng article kinatatakutan na baka mangyari daw muli ang mga akusasyon nung 2013 ngayong halalan o kung anu pang katiwalian.

O e di pag meron kang alam na katiwalian ngayon eleksiyon na ginawa ni Leni ikaw ang magsampa ng kaso.

As a Leni supporter I dare you because para sa akin kung may kasalanan siya then she should suffer the consequences.

Did you read this? She thanked her contributors in her own website. This is self-incrimination already. Yes, she is not a pious lady based on this. If you want an example of a pious lady, go to a convent.

Self-incrimination ...as you said. Well and good but we both know you are not the authorized person to decide on the matter so your opinion does not mean a thing for now.

Does the judge know this? I suggest you give your unsolicited advice to fast track the verdict on the case. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Ipakulong natin si Leni kung GUILTY.

Until then ... hindi muna ako maniniwala sa hearsay ha

But she blatantly thanked her foreign benefactors in her website. That is the point. That is self-incrimination. I never mentioned anything about a verdict.

It hasn't been proven ...and we are all still awaiting for the decision

if indeed she incriminated herself then, the court could have use it to decide on the matter immediately

The fact is she has a Comelec case. BBM doesn't.

SO? That's trivial ... I can ask someone to file a case against you tomorrow and claim that all your talk is s@%t because you have a case and I don't.

You might have wanted to say "Show me the Omnibus Election Code." Basahin mo yan at para naman mainform ka.

Basahin ko man, basahin mo man, ang opinion natin ay walang halaga sa usaping kung siya nga ay may nilabag o wala. Hindi ko siya ipagtatanggol tulad ng ginagawa ninyo sa mga idol ninyo. Kung guilty siya then she deserves to be punish. Until then sige pairalin mo ang double standards mo.

Edited by rooster69ph

Huh? What's so trivial about what I said? Can't you accept that your "pious" lady is not so pious after all? The fact is Robredo has a case against her in the Comelec.

Hahaha paulit ulit...nagpupumilit eh lagi naman naiipit.

Accept based on what? Hearsay? Has the court decided? Do you even know the meaning of "being accused of" So what if she has a case does it mean all those who have cases are automatically guilty? Oh using your logic the Marcos have a lot of corruption and human rights cases. So you accept that they are corrupt and violated human rights.

She clearly violated Section 96 of the Omnibus Election Code that is why there is a case against her. Check out her solicitation letter when you click "Facebook page of Loida Lewis" in the Rappler article.

Says who? You? So when did you become a judge? When was the case assigned or raffled off to your sala?

Using your argument then the marcos are corrupt and plunderers, they also violated human rights that is why they have a lot of cases against them.

So suddenly rappler whom you accused of being bias to marcos has become anti aquino/robredo. So it seems that they aren't bias after all and that we also have to believe all the negative things now about the Marcos according to rappler, right?

So ano ba talaga? You are confused, your logic is flawed, your brain is corrupted. Iba pala ang batayan ng batas kay leni kaysa sa mga marcos. Hahaha.

Am done with your stupidity. We've been warned, its not worth it to get suspended for further arguing with you on this. Ciao

Edited by rooster69ph

Cayetano the Cuckoo is like a loose cannon. The subject was about education and health but he was babbling about his wife, Duterte and their crusade to stamp out crime which has no connection at all to the subject at hand. As usual, he disparaged his opponents. This is proof that all this guy knows is political grandstanding.

Cayetano the Cuckoo owned BongBong Marcos the Crook. Kaya ayan tuloy sumbong sa nanay nya at di na umattend next debate. Lol

Edited by BennyChang

Mang Benny, you're 47 and I expected more from an old fart like you. I expected you to post erudite statements. However, what I see is the opposite. Puro kabobohan pinagpopost mo, Mang Benny. :lol:

Pls ban this Mason Snake Marcos lapdog. All bark no bite sumbongerz pa. If di kalabisan, pakiban na din multiple handles nyan. Mga lima hanggang pito daw yata according sa mga nagpi pm na members sakin na nakukupalan sa Asong to ni Bongbong. Yang mga handles din daw na yan ginagamit nya makapagboto ng multiple votes para syempre sa crush nyang si Marcorrupt. Ciao! C u next year babush!!:-)

No true Filipino who loves his country should vote for

PLUNDERdinand "MANDARAMBONGbong" MarCORRUPT Jr.

Let us move forward, Philippines. The opportunity to do so is already within our grasp. To move backward is just wrong.

As one poster put it so plainly,

FAKE Medals.

FAKE Education.

BBM is no good.

And stop using the alibi, "Everyone steals anyway." That is just you, and your misplaced pride, talking.

No true Filipino who loves his country should vote for

PLUNDERdinand "MANDARAMBONGbong" MarCORRUPT Jr.

Let us move forward, Philippines. The opportunity to do so is already within our grasp. To move backward is just wrong.

As one poster put it so plainly,

FAKE Medals.

FAKE Education.

BBM is no good.

And stop using the alibi, "Everyone steals anyway." That is just you, and your misplaced pride, talking.

Exactly. Fanatic at Loyalist lang ang boboto sa Marcos sa kabila ng pangungurakot at pangaabuso ng mga ito. Lalong lalo na ang extravagant na si Imeldific

What is there to rebutt .. statement of facts yan.

Marcostards were the first to use the he was never convicted excuse ...

Binaytards followed using the same to defend him, paninira lang daw but the Dutertards objected

But now the Dutertards are using it too di ba?

According to your "logic", now that its being used by "Dutertards" its not a valid argument, but when it was used by "Macoytards" and "Binaytards", it was a statement of fact?

According to your "logic", now that its being used by "Dutertards" its not a valid argument, but when it was used by "Macoytards" and "Binaytards", it was a statement of fact?

yes your understanding of the "logic" is correct ... but I think you misunderstood me somewhere.

what I am saying is that its the Marcostards and Binaytards who are ant-Duterte are saying that argument can't be use.

In other words there is double standards ... pag si Marcos o si Binay ang argument laging di naman convicted kaya di guilty. Pero yun si Du30 na ang gumamit eh biglang hindi na conviction ang batayan ng paghuhusga.