If Duterte screws with women, it is none of anyone's business but if he screws with the money of the people, then that's the time it becomes our business.

do not change the topic

we are talking about way one conducts himself in public... his demeanor.... you are the one who brought this up

now tell me if what he is doing in that picture is presidential-like.

the last time i heard none of the candidates have been convicted for stealing public funds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Huh? :wacko: Ano yung nagbago dun? You said that everyone is a potential criminal. When I asked how everyone is a potential criminal, you weren't able to answer it. I just explained that to be labeled a criminal, you have to be convicted. Don't convolute the argument. You were the one who commented on my post and you're trying to veer away from what I said that Binay is a potential criminal since he has a smorgasbord of cases.

hahahaha.... mahirap makipagtalo sa mga tulad mong may sariling definitions.... magsama kayo ni punkee.... bye!

hehe. abnoytard. there seems to be a certain kind of character that tries so hard to use such words.

thanks jopoc. your silence on simple, but obviously flawed matters shows avoidance. good for you. bad for the country.

I was accused of flame-baiting. if despising thievery and corruption to the max makes me a flame-baiter, then I am. there is no gray area in plunder. esp when father passes it on to the family to continue the legacy. and anyone who accepts the plunder, even with just the ballot is part of it.

Another nonsensical post from the Abnoytard. :lol:

pls explain what abnoytard is. since you call me one, kindly back it up with any of my posts to show why you think I am one.

I bet there is a poster out there who thinks that one poster is posting responses to himself.

Edited by punkee

Not necessarily. It just means nobody cares to answer.

But you cared to comment on a mundane post of mine again. :lol:

To this post yes. But to your comparison challenge post, meron ba nag-react? Last time I checked, nobody cared to answer.

Actually, this and the previous post are not directed to you. It is for the other posters who ignored you and who are now ROTFL as they read this.

Sorry Mod FDL. Can't help myself. Awesome material na naman ito.

Edited by camiar

I do not think I'm corrupt.

In fact, my company, of which I'm part owner and a senior executive, is Trace International certified. See this link: http://www.traceinternational.org/

We have a strict policy not to engage in corrupt practices in any of our business dealings.

Our company's ethical practice earned high marks from Texas Instruments, Siemens, ABB, Chevron, etc...

I do not pay bribes in any of my personal transaction with the government.

As much as possible, I donot bribe the kotong cops - I use charm, sweet talk, etc.. to get off the hook, and I'm 70% successful. But to avoid dealing with them altogether, I drive carefully and follow traffic rules.

I value honesty, professional ethics, and personal integrity.

But I support somebody who is branded as corrupt by a number of posters here -- Binay.

What do you make of that?

means you are not steadfast in your values. no backbone.

"a number of posters" here?

c'mon. here is an example of you trivializing the issue that is why it is ok with you. there is good reason to believe Binay is corrupt by the way he lives, the way his lifestyle is inconsistent with the earnings of a public servant and by the way his whole family has abused the public office.

not just by a number of posters. the allegations are serious enough to warrant numerous plunder cases. and here is how you react:

a politika lang yan

e POV ko yan e

I don't believe it

maybe you have something against him

if you stand by your values truly, then you would see that these issues vs Binay are not flimsy or made up. a more responsible citizen would be more cautious even if they did not believe the accusations. pero ikaw, you even forgot the difference between donation and extortion.

Besides, I urge you to be as vocal in your company about pilferage issues by telling the whole board that any employee suspected of such can be president. in fact, support the person to the hilt even while investigations are ongoing. announce to the board that that is how you view suspected pilfering.

you value personal integrity? Binay has been caught lying many times. how does that equate to your view of personal integrity?

it also does not matter how clean you claim you are. any simpleton who has dealt with Makati knows the level of corruption of Binay. any simpleton.

Having a policy not to engage in corrupt practices does not guarantee the people within are not.

Walang pinagkaiba sa gobyerno. Alam naman natin na bawal ang corruption...hindi lang policy kundi batas pa nga. Yun mga gov't officials/politiko ni isa wala naman nagsasabing o aamin na corrupt sila and yet we all know corruption exist.

Basahin mo ulit ang post ko. Di mo lang siguro naintindihan. We walk the talk.

I am part owner of the company, a major stockholder and a senior executive who initiated the anti-corruption policy and employee awareness. We stand by our policy, and we have the Trace International to certify us. Our customers, through their official suppliers review and rating system, can vouch on our commitment to integrity in our business dealings with them.

We take positive action against corruption and bribery.

In my company, and in my personal life, I am one of the influencers and movers against corruption. Yet, like 31% of the voting population, I am for Binay.

Analyze. What does that tell you?

For more info on anti-bribery, follow this link: http://www.traceinternational.org/

Basahin mo ulit ang post ko. Di mo lang siguro naintindihan. We walk the talk.

I am part owner of the company, a major stockholder and a senior executive who initiated the anti-corruption policy and employee awareness. We stand by our policy, and we have the Trace International to certify us. Our customers, through their official suppliers review and rating system, can vouch on our commitment to integrity in our business dealings with them.

We take positive action against corruption and bribery.

In my company, and in my personal life, I am one of the influencers and movers against corruption. Yet, like 31% of the voting population, I am for Binay.

Analyze. What does that tell you?

For more info on anti-bribery, follow this link: http://www.traceinternational.org/

Ang pari they made a vow ... sila ang sugo ng panginoon sa paglaganap ng utos ng diyos at kabilang dito ang dapat huwag tayo gumawa ng masama pero hindi po ba may mga paring gumawa din ng kalokohan? lahat ba sila really practice what they preach? Lahat ba sila really walk the talk? Therefore hindi dahil sinabi, eh dapat maniwala. May kasabihan din na talk is cheap and actions speaks louder than words even in that one incident alone.

Si Erap, he got almost 11M votes lahat yan naniwalang siya ang magbabago sa kanilang buhay at magiging tapat ito sa kanyang tungkuling. Naging tapat ba si Erap sa kanyang pinagsasabi/pangako? In the end, tama ba angnaging desisyon ng pagsuporta nun 11M na botante kay Erap kahit sila ang nakakarami?

As they say talk is cheap ... or maybe its what they say that actions speaks louder than words?

means you are not steadfast in your values. no backbone.

"a number of posters" here?

c'mon. here is an example of you trivializing the issue that is why it is ok with you. there is good reason to believe Binay is corrupt by the way he lives, the way his lifestyle is inconsistent with the earnings of a public servant and by the way his whole family has abused the public office.

not just by a number of posters. the allegations are serious enough to warrant numerous plunder cases. and here is how you react:

a politika lang yan

e POV ko yan e

I don't believe it

maybe you have something against him

if you stand by your values truly, then you would see that these issues vs Binay are not flimsy or made up. a more responsible citizen would be more cautious even if they did not believe the accusations. pero ikaw, you even forgot the difference between donation and extortion.

Besides, I urge you to be as vocal in your company about pilferage issues by telling the whole board that any employee suspected of such can be president. in fact, support the person to the hilt even while investigations are ongoing. announce to the board that that is how you view suspected pilfering.

you value personal integrity? Binay has been caught lying many times. how does that equate to your view of personal integrity?

it also does not matter how clean you claim you are. any simpleton who has dealt with Makati knows the level of corruption of Binay. any simpleton.

Well, pinagaganda lang naman yan...

Sino ba sa atin na kapag nahuli at hindi makuha sa sweet talk at charm natin eh sasabihin na mamang pulis eto o susuhulan na lang kita para ayusin na natin ang problema. Usually, sasabihin natin boss patawad/pasensiya na po...eto ho ang pang meryenda. So in that sense is that a feeding program and not bribery? O baka naman dahil pinatawad ka ni mamang pulis e sign of appreciation lang yun.

Ang pari they made a vow ... sila ang sugo ng panginoon sa paglaganap ng utos ng diyos at kabilang dito ang dapat huwag tayo gumawa ng masama pero hindi po ba may mga paring gumawa din ng kalokohan? lahat ba sila really practice what they preach? Lahat ba sila really walk the talk? Therefore hindi dahil sinabi, eh dapat maniwala. May kasabihan din na talk is cheap and actions speaks louder than words even in that one incident alone.

Si Erap, he got almost 11M votes lahat yan naniwalang siya ang magbabago sa kanilang buhay at magiging tapat ito sa kanyang tungkuling. Naging tapat ba si Erap sa kanyang pinagsasabi/pangako? In the end, tama ba angnaging desisyon ng pagsuporta nun 11M na botante kay Erap kahit sila ang nakakarami?

As they say talk is cheap ... or maybe its what they say that actions speaks louder than words?

To you everybody is corrupt, even the priests. So how could we even attempt to be corruption-free? -- Without directly mentioning it, you are trying to discredit my claim that we donot engage in corrupt practices.

Well of course, if you're not aware of Trace International, you wouldn't appreciate the efforts and actions we did to achieve the certification.

Does any your clients conduct integrity check on their suppliers? Probably not, because you obviously do not understand the efforts in maintaining professional, corruption-free transactions. You probably are not aware that it can actually be done.

We diligently maintain our commitment against bribery and we have our clients and third-party certifying organizations like Trace Int'l to back it up.

Ikaw, anong meron ka?

Talk is cheap, you say? What have your company, or you yourself done to fight corruption? You think ranting on perceived corruption issues against Binay will do it? Dream on.

Feeling holier than thou, but empty on results.

Edited by camiar

Well, pinagaganda lang naman yan...

Sino ba sa atin na kapag nahuli at hindi makuha sa sweet talk at charm natin eh sasabihin na mamang pulis eto o susuhulan na lang kita para ayusin na natin ang problema. Usually, sasabihin natin boss patawad/pasensiya na po...eto ho ang pang meryenda. So in that sense is that a feeding program and not bribery? O baka naman dahil pinatawad ka ni mamang pulis e sign of appreciation lang yun.

Nasubukan mo na bang magpaliwanag ng maayos at magalang sa pulis para patawarin ka sa traffic violation mo without paying bribe? Ako nagawa ko na. It worked 70% of the time. Yung iba, (yung 30%) kelangan talaga magbigay kahit bente pesos, kasi yun talaga ang gusto nung nanghuhuli -- maka-kotong. It's not a perfect world. So ingat ka lang sa pagda-drive at sumunod sa traffic rules para maka-iwas sa huli.

Pero sa yo na holier than thou, tulad ni Punkee, hindi nyo talaga matatanggap yan.

• Like (+1) 1

To you everybody is corrupt, even the priests. So how could we even attempt to be corruption-free? -- Without directly mentioning it, you are trying to discredit my claim that we donot engage in corrupt practices.

Well of course, if you're not aware of Trace International, you wouldn't appreciate the efforts and actions we did to achieve the certification.

Does any your clients conduct integrity check on their suppliers? Probably not, because you obviously do not understand the efforts in maintaining professional, corruption-free transactions. You probably are not aware that it can actually be done.

We diligently maintain our commitment against bribery and we have our clients and third-party certifying organizations like Trace Int'l to back it up.

Ikaw, anong meron ka?

Talk is cheap, you say? What have your company, or you yourself done to fight corruption? You think ranting on perceived corruption issues against Binay will do it? Dream on.

Feeling holier than thou, but empty on results.

Erring priest are but used as an example.

Bottomline don't tell us that you are an advocate of corruption when at the end of the day you are selective of which form of corruption you want to erradicate or support.

As it is...it shows! Anything fir binay.

Nasubukan mo na bang magpaliwanag ng maayos at magalang sa pulis para patawarin ka sa traffic violation mo without paying bribe? Ako nagawa ko na. It worked 70% of the time. Yung iba, (yung 30%) kelangan talaga magbigay kahit bente pesos, kasi yun talaga ang gusto nung nanghuhuli -- maka-kotong. It's not a perfect world. So ingat ka lang sa pagda-drive at sumunod sa traffic rules para maka-iwas sa huli.

Pero sa yo na holier than thou, tulad ni Punkee, hindi nyo talaga matatanggap yan.

See ... This proves my point. Pinagsisigawan mong anti corruption at kung anong certification ang pinagkukuha ninyo and yet what? Nagbibigay ka rin pala dahil gusto nun nanghuli? O dahil ginusto mo rin para di ka maperwisyo? Selective diba?

If you are really an advocate of corruption tulad ng pinagmamalaki mo pwede ka naman magpaticket kaysa konsintehin ang kotong cop. Everything is a choice and you choose to give in to the demand of a corrupt cop for whatever benefit you tend to get from it.

The difference between the two of us is that hindi ko pinagmamalaking malinis ako at tandaan mo ikaw ang nagyayabang na you walk the talk na hindi naman pala.

Alam mo tanggap ko na walang perfect na candidate. Sabi nga namin si Binay corrupt. Now maiintindihan pa kita kung aminin mo na lang na corrupt siya pero dahil sa ibang qualities na meron siya kaya mas nanaisin mo pa na siya ang manalo. In short his being corrupt outweighs what positives he can bring to this country. But hindi e...manindigan bang hindi corrupt si Binay despite everything.

Kaya nga sinabi ko, it's not a perfect world. 20 pesos to a kotong cop. Para sa akin, don't sweat the small stuff. Pero kung sa yo malaking bagay yun, eh di WOW.

How many times was I apprehended for traffic violation? 5 times in 3 years. How many times did I pay the kotong cops? 1 or 2 times. Oo nagbibigay din ako, pero it's for expediency. There was also a time na nagpa-ticket din ako (e.g. overspeeding along Macapagal Ave.), because I knew I can get time off from the office to pay the fine. So, generally, I don't consider myself corrupt.

Let set this clear ... being an anti corruption advocate, hindi siguro tamang mamimili ka lang kung kailang at sa anong dahilan kung bakit mo gustong maging anti-corrupt.

Depende ba sa halaga ang batayan kung dapat tawaging magnanakaw ang isang nagnakaw ng 20 o kumpara sa 20K? Yes 20 is nothing to us ... but it is not the amount involved, it is your act. And worst you are "justifying" your part by saying maliit lang naman. E paano kung billionaryo ako at barya lang sa akin ang 500? Does that mean ok lang manuhol ako dahil barya lang naman ang 500 sa akin.

Ikaw, inamin mo sa previous post post mo na nagbibigay ka sa City Hall Officials. Yet you don't consider yourself corrupt as well. Ang feeling mo nga mas banal ka kaysa sa amin. Pero, other than preaching your "I hate Binay" and holier than thou mantra in this forum, ano ba ang nagawa mo to stop corruption?

Sorry to disappoint...I don't recall claiming such. Pero tulad ng sinabi ko, hindi ako "banal" tulad mo na nagtatago sa certification ng isang anti-corruption agency. Uulitin ko lang, kahit na sabihin mo na you are doing your effort sa anti-corruption, it does not mean anything to me to strengthen your position na hindi ka "corrupt" sa for supporting a corrupt candidate.

Ako at ang mga kasama ko sa kumpanya namin, may nagawa na at may ginagawa pa laban sa corruption. Ikaw, hanggang reklamo ka pa lang.

I challenge you, get your company to apply for Trace International certification. Baka magkita pa tayo sa next Trace anti-bribery forum event kung uumpisahan mo na ngayon.

Dude, masyado kang bilib sa TRACE ... e kitang kita naman na kahit may certification yan kumpanya mo, ikaw mismo upon your own admission is doing corrupt practices...yun nga lang in denial at you try to "justify". Ang pagbigay sa extortion naging donasyon. Ang lagay kay kotong cop ano tawag ... "TIP" to expedite?

AYUN! Nadali mo. Binay has other more important traits that qualifies him to lead this country. Yun ang sagot sa tanong ko in my previous post: "What do you make of it?"

Unfortunately, I still believe that corruption has no role whatsoever in public service no matter how good one is.

Hindi ko pinaninindigan sa iyo that Binay is not corrupt. What for? In your definition anyway, everybody is corrupt.

Hmp ... i thought you walk the talk ... iba yata ang sinasabi mo sa mga naging arguments mo.

It is just that, to me, corruption is not the issue. We have enough laws and control and regulatory mechanisms to curb and avoid corruption. What we need is a national political will to follow these laws and be vigilant in avoiding bribery and corruption. It start with individual citizens

. The real issue is that we need leadership and competence.

How can a corrupt be competent? Can one be competent for spending more that what is necessary just so he can have kick-backs? Again as we all have agreed, there is no perfect candidate. But your choice reflects your principles.

^^^Sa hinaba-haba ng sagot mo, iisa lang ang lumalabas.

Hanggang reklamo ka lang.

But there are others like us who are already incorporating anti-bribery and anti-corruption culture into our corporate organizations. A growing number of us who have taken the pro-active stance have already realized that corruption per se is not the problem . It is the lack of leadership and competence of our leaders, particularly so with the current administration under the Liberal Party and Abnoy..

Edited by camiar

^^^Sa hinaba-haba ng sagot mo, iisa lang ang lumalabas.

Hanggang reklamo ka lang.

But there are others like us who are already incorporating anti-bribery and anti-corruption culture into our corporate organizations. A growing number of us who have taken the pro-active stance have already realized that corruption per se is not the problem . It is the lack of leadership and competence of our leaders, particularly so with the current administration under the Liberal Party and Abnoy..

wrong ... hindi ako nagrereklamo. In the first place there is nothing to complain considering each is entitled to vote for the candidate he/she likes or prefer.

You still don't get it or just trying to look the other way. This all boils down to pointing out that there are people who claims to be righteous in their principles just because their company is certified by an anti corruption agency. As Punkee pointed it out earlier, how low can you go? Yun extortion naging donation. Yun pagbibigay sa kotong cop hindi "corrupt" just because 20 pesos lang. Pag ignore sa mga katiwalian for whatever flimsy reason that can be given...etc.

Pro-active in anti-corruption??? HAhAHA ... SELECTIVE is more appropriate.

Rooster:

While reading your series of posts, I had an epiphany:

Your main reason in posting in this forum is just to keep the discussion on one topic alone : Corruption => Binay

You're not interested on whether people are making efforts to stop corruption.

If any poster try to talk about other campaign issues, you hijack the topic to steer it back to corruption issue.

Your job here in this forum is to force the discussions to revolve around corruption and then you will link it to Binay.

Corruption. Binay. Corruption. Binay. Corruption. Binay....

Propaganda and character demolition. They must pay you well...

Alam na....

Edited by camiar

Efforts ba kamo to stop corruption Camiar?

Eto lang yun .... Ikaw mismo inamin mo corrupt si Binay. A no to Binay is a no to corruption. Simple logic lang yan. And i have also been into debates with people (including you if my recollection serves me right) claiming Marcos is the best because he is acknowledge as the most corrupt president we have.

You have always supported the likes of Marcos and Binay, even belittling corruption issues against them. Quite surprising for someone who claims to be anti corruption but believes corruption is not an issue when we go to the precint and choose our next president.

Who is trying to tell the world that he is doing his share to fight corruption because his company has a "shitification" from an agency that its advocacy on anti corrupt business practices when the fact of the matter is you, who's the majority owner and a sr. executive have already confess to corrupt practices. Again let me remind you of your confessions as to "donations" given a.k.a extortion plus the 20 pesos you hand out to kotong cops.

Sabi nga nun isang poster ... The principles you have in choosing your candidates reflects who you are. Mahirap magpanggap ng kung sino hindi ka talaga dahil lalabas at lalabas din.

Bayaran daw ako? How low can one go just to look credible again. Well if that is true, whoever paid me should be commended for doing a good cause for being truly anti corruption.

Edited by rooster69ph

Efforts ba kamo to stop corruption Camiar?

Eto lang yun .... Ikaw mismo inamin mo corrupt si Binay. A no to Binay is a no to corruption. Simple logic lang yan. And i have also been into debates with people (including you if my recollection serves me right) claiming Marcos is the best because he is acknowledge as the most corrupt president we have.

You have always supported the likes of Marcos and Binay, even belittling corruption issues against them. Quite surprising for someone who claims to be anti corruption but believes corruption is not an issue when we go to the precint and choose our next president.

Who is trying to tell the world that he is doing his share to fight corruption because his company has a "shitification" from an agency that its advocacy on anti corrupt business practices when the fact of the matter is you, who's the majority owner and a sr. executive have already confess to corrupt practices. Again let me remind you of your confessions as to "donations" given a.k.a extortion plus the 20 pesos you hand out to kotong cops.

Sabi nga nun isang poster ... The principles you have in choosing your candidates reflects who you are. Mahirap magpanggap ng kung sino hindi ka talaga dahil lalabas at lalabas din.

Bayaran daw ako? How low can one go just to look credible again. Well if that is true, whoever paid me should be commended for doing a good cause for being truly anti corruption.

Alam na.

Your main mission is to hijack discussions in this forum and refocus it back to corruption issue because it is your main negative propaganda vs. Binay.

You are not after a sensible debate on presidential policy issues.

You are just a minion tasked to keep negative comments on corruption flowing in this forum and divert the flow to Binay.

Posters here will be quick to realize your schemes.

A short review of your previous posts will clearly prove it.

Kahit na anong self-righteous holier than thou mantra pa ang sabihin mo ngayon, wa epek na yan.

Magpalit ka na lang ulit ng alternick. Bistado ka na.

Edited by camiar

Alam na.

Your main mission is to hijack discussions in this forum and refocus it back to corruption issue because it is your main negative propaganda vs. Binay.

You are not after a sensible debate on presidential policy issues.

You are just a minion tasked to keep negative comments on corruption flowing in this forum and divert the flow to Binay.

Posters here will be quick to realize your schemes.

A short review of your previous posts will clearly prove it.

Kahit na anong self-righteous holier than thou mantra pa ang sabihin mo ngayon, wa epek na yan.

Magpalit ka na lang ulit ng alternick. Bistado ka na.

amusing ... di na kita papatulan sa mga paratang mo. Paano naging hindi sensible issue ang corruption sa eleksiyon?

Balik tanaw ...

Camiar: Ok lang na magbigay ako ng 20 sa kotong cops kahit anti-corruption advocate ako kasi anu ba naman ang 20 napakamaliit na bagay ...barya lang sa akin yan.

So ang tanong ko Camiar, yan ba ang itinuturo mo sa anak mo? Ok lang mangupit o magnakaw ng 20 tutal 20 lang naman, maliit na halaga. If yes then saludo ako sa iyo...I rest my case na isa ka talagang anti corruption advocate. Pero if hindi, then obviously corruption and/or stealing from the gov't coffers is an issue. Otherwise, bakit mo pangangaralan ang anak mo na wag mangupit kahit 20 lang yan.

blacklantern, on 14 Dec 2015 - 08:53 AM, said:snapback.png

For any who would like to comment:

Which candidate would be most able to sustain economic gains and/or even improve these?

Binay, Miriam

Which candidate would be most able to improve the trickle-down effect of economic gains to the masa and/or help more of the masa gain more financial stability in their lives (basta a marked improvement)?

Binay, Miriam, Duterte

Which candidate would be most able to help stabilize if not come to an acceptable conclusion or resolution -- the Spratlys row, and the conflict with aaaallllll the rebels and separatists?

Miriam, Binay

On other issues relevant to choosing the next president ... you consistently named MDS and Binay as the best bet.
And yet, its Binay for you despite the fact that we both agree that he is corrupt.
So the question is why not MDS over Binay? That is assuming you are really true to your advocacy of being anti-corrupt?
Edited by rooster69ph